Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Xbox one integrated Stream overlays

I would love for you guys to implement a feature that allows for the people who are currently stuck on console for streaming to have a couple simple stream overlays to use. Such as a face cam border and maybe a follower announce. This would be a great way to make console streams look a little sharper and these could easily be managed through the broadcast set-up, you could opt to have it on or off and just like chat overlay choose the position. This feature could be rolled out first for xbox insiders to test it and see if it has the potential to go far and get general feedback

538 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

mrPiddles68 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Started  ·  AdminMixer Team (Product Owner, Mixer) responded  · 

Pro users and Partners will now have the ability to add images, overlays, text, and scene switching to their broadcasts on all of our platforms (including Xbox and Mixer Create) using Lightstream Studio!

Read more about our partnership and how to get started here: https://blog.mixer.com/2018/04/11/enhance-your-mixer-streams-with-lightstream-studio/

We hope to expand access to Lightstream to more users as we validate the stability and performance of the feature.

- Matt Salsa

95 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • lakouye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's a good idea. But when I use Light stream studio, my stream is very bad. Viewer can't watch it. I'm a French streamer. Thx.

• ChaoticSympothy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I never knew other other people have thought about this idea too. This really would be great to have along with streamlabs integrated. Microsoft already got the right idea adding usb webcam support to Xbox. My laptop just cannot handle streaming since it is not for gaming.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please make this happen! Why not have it as an all in one app..? Why make everyone use 3rd party programs for this? Maybe include it in the pro subscription

• C0DE_101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen, just a simple add a url to the stream is good enough. systems like streamjar already run like that anyway.

• Gavin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love mixer and try everything to get people to watch me play, but with literally nothing to use to make my stream look good except for the gameplay its not happening

Yes please this would be an immense help for my stream, and my viewers have been asking about this for some time!

This is something I have been thinking about, it would be really cool since my PC is rather old, and in a diffrent room.

• GoodyStreams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is my exact idea! I agree! This will make mixer a hit, and make streamers think about switching to mixer do to having built in overlays!

i hope this happens, my current PCs just cant run streams and i feel like im loosing followers bc of my low quality :/

This needs to happen! I've been trying to do it, but I don't have a strong enough pc to get full value from streaming...

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base