Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Community Mixer Rules

With the adult content of DOA, GTA 5, mafia 3 and other games that has content like that it’s a shame and a annoying pain that streams get taken down or suspend for kind of content; I will explain each game I have mention. For example for the games I have said these are examples without the game , so as for GTA we have the strip with lap dances and tipping girls; we have child asking for their parents to buy the game and while us mature gamers just play it to enjoy it for pvp, missions, ownership of your crips and other enjoyments. Mafia 3 has great story with the combat, action and gun play with also playboys and bike art. DOA (Dead or alive) has similar fighting as in tekken, and marvel vs capon which I enjoy. DOA has the clothes break, private paradise (if showing in stream) and these people such as children or butthurt overage people that just report and dislike you people show. SO my though is that mixer and the community is not ready yet to bypass these features of these game; so trust me there are other games like these im just giving my word of examples. You may have better examples than me but this is my thoughts. Even though other games has it censored it still get flag so I want to say if it does show nudity as in uncensored content then steams SHOULD be suspended.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sonsaku shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Valsis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maturity Rating Filters have been requested for a long time now and, not to long ago Matt spoiled us with an early screenshot of the options that are coming up to Mixer, including +18 Rated Stream Filters. However they are still not available as they're still being tested.

Like the Mixer folks say, stay tuned!

Feedback and Knowledge Base