Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Highlighting a message!!

Hey Mixer i am a moderator on Kwebbelkop his mixer acc and i have a great idea for you guys it is that you as a Moderator are able to highlight someone's message so the streamer will be able to see that would be awesome!

127 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DylanDelight shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Luk3Playz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the idea but I don’t think mods should do it, I think the viewer should be able to pay an amount of sparks, depending on how long the comment to get their comment highlighted and for bigger channels, the more viewers, the higher the price. I think this could make it as a feature.

• Candy_Man commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was actually thinking of this idea today :) Have the Mod's text in green format. That way it stands out above all else.

• k_wins_it commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Might highlight it in a similar way to how twitch highlights top Bit donations (pinned to the top of the chat), and have it last for something like 10 seconds by default, (i say if it can be a setting, that would be great).

Also- For fast-moving chats, this might be a better way to announce subscriptions, hosts, donations, and the like. (also hopefully with customizable time to show)

• Keira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be awesome! Good idea for streamers to be able to see important messages!

Feedback and Knowledge Base