Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

chat

We all know how annoying the mixer support is, such as when you have to wait after you submit a request which could take hours for them to reply back.. There should be chat support just like xbox when we have a issue and what to fix it on the spot.

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sonsaku shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Valsis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I take it you're suggesting Live Support built into the platform.

Thinking about it, in my perspective, this is both a good and a not so good idea and I'll explain why:
    - Good idea: You would be able to have help on the spot while having issues in the platform, regardless of the severity of the issue. This is great! Makes it easy and fast to maybe solve issues!
    -Not so good idea: With Live Support, the Community Action Team cannot log the issues and set a record if they are a consistent reoccurance with other users or an isolated case. Without said records, they also cannot direct them to the respective departments for them to be looked at and fixed nor marked them as 100% fixed or still an on going problem.

This is why the ticket system exists. Yes it takes time, it's tedious and boring (I know, been sending them since 2015) but it's seriously effective as the user can provide all the info required, through text, and all that can be sent to the respective department to be analized and fixed.

One outweigths the other by a lot. While the idea is nice, I don't see it viable for actual Support.

Feedback and Knowledge Base