Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Status updates for your followers

Hi there, as an new and active streamer of the community trying to build a following, i notice one thing missing. I would really love to be able to reach out and contact my viewers/followers and keep them updated of when i next plan to stream etc.

I have started to gain some regular viewers and have also noticed people message my homepage chat while im offline asking me to broadcast again soon. i think it would be brilliant if you could do a Status Update of some kind, just to say when your next streaming or thank you for helping you reach "x" amount of followers etc.

Limit what is allowed to be said - also maybe only for your followers to see, to prevent it turning in to FB, but it would give you that opportunity to keep your viewers in contact with you

An after thought as well - this may already be a feature, is there any prompt for when people log in to say "watch this person again" like show the streamers they have recently watched to help them come back? - Someone may really enjoy a broadcaster and forget to follow or forget their name

7 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

CuppaTea4Me shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)