Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Watching VODS on mobile

Something I have always missed is the ability to watch VODs on mobile.
A lot of people don't always the ability to watch on their pc's and still want to watch a stream back. Maybe they just want to look something up, or watch from the point where they had to leave, or watch back an entire stream, regardless, I have not found a way that this is possible on mobile.

The android app and the mobile website don't even SHOW the vods, or I might be really blind.
If I ask up the desktop version of the website I can at least see what vods there are, but, if I click on one it refuses to load (which is logical, because it is way too big of a file to load. In my personal opinion it should be possible to lower the quality of the vod so that is easier to load on bad computers, but that is besides the point).

Especially now that I have no computer closeby for a few weeks, I really miss the ability to watch stuff back on mobile. I am starting to feel out of the loop because of it.

45 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LinaBoeckwurm shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Magician commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow the ability to view and playback past broadcasts when using the new mobile version of the website. Currently this is not possible even entering a the URL of the VOD recording directly into the browser address bar.

Feedback and Knowledge Base