Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Remove Rebroadcasts as Live

Streamers should not be allowed to rebroadcast previous content as Live. The whole concept of Mixer is to interact with viewers. Let's reward the streamers who are actually streaming!

I just noticed that kwebbelkop is rebroadcasting 24/7. All he is doing is stealing views from "live" streamers, taking advantage of his Youtube celebrity status.

Before anyone hates on this, I really enjoy kwebbelkop when he's live!

Also, the entire chat is full of trolling, harassment and spam, since there is no moderation. Viewers are hosting and following him, instead of supporting live streamers. Most of the don't even realize that it's pre-recorded. They might as well be watching him on Youtube. Is this what VODs are for??

Please remove rebroadcasts from the Home/Browse page. Bare minimum, they should be treated the same way as Hosting, not populating the Browse page.

14 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bundy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • WyzAntz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree, I see SSSniperwolf doing this a lot late a night on the Overwatch area. Half the time she is not even playing Overwatch. They should either be treated as a host or at the very least have their own channel like web show so people could see rebroadcasts and not be considered live

Feedback and Knowledge Base