Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Gifting subscriptions

We are able to gift Mixer pro to friends. A great idea. Now what if you friend wants to sub to a streamer. It would be amazing if you code gift them a 1 month subscription to a specified streamer or a code to use on any streamer they want. Mixer is a great community of friends. Let's keep the friendship bond strong with more we can do to help each other.

164 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Divine Raven shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • nostologic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this should go a step further. Come up with a unique way for sub gifting to happen. I think this could tie into season 2 in a way where like they can do the gift as a selected targeted gift OR as a gift that pops up as interactive on the stream and people can click it to put their name in the hat for the gifted sub. If there is a like "sub bomb" you could do it for viewers in chat to get etc.

• snebbeg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would love this to help my friends out with a sub to my favourite streamers as once i sub i can no longer see the options available so adding a gift section would be amazing or even a global sub code so you code buy it off mixer and then use it on any channel would be amazing

• FAMER4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this is an amazing idea. This would be amazing because of the fact that I have multiple streamers that I want to support, but I financially can't go through the hassle of paying for auto subscription renewals.

• FAMER4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really hope that Mixer implements this. It would be awesome, I am missing out on a lot of fun times as a subscriber to one channel in particular.

Feedback and Knowledge Base