Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

I Gave Beam my Honest Feedback

i gave my honest feedback to beam and Now just right shortly after my chat doesn't seem to want to load for me. i would suggest that Beam sends out notifications to followers and to subs that pay out money to support a streamer. There is some many sites out there that send subscribers and followers notifications for whatever reason, youtube and twitch just to name 2 of the endless sites that manage to do so. When i have sent in a "ticket" about this to Beam they say it's being fixed but, it's been being fixed for well over a year and a half now. It just don't seem like the beam support people understand what i mean by sending notifications about streams seeing that surely with microsoft, the leading OS company owning Beam that it shouldn't be hard for them to offer that to the users seeing that there is such an enormous number of sites that seem to have no issue sending the users of their sites notifications. so, i guess what i'm suggesting is to set up a system that will send out notifications to people when a streamer they follow or subscribe to even goes live and that they get sent within like maybe 5-10 mins of the streamer going live not like the some many secs ago - days ago notifications or what ever those are Beam send out it they send them out. I'm just being honest. i will keep telling people that ask me if they should use beam that because of this lack i have to honestly suggest using twitch or youtube.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)