Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Idea: Ability to distinguish your group as a "team" or a "community".

Idea: Ability to distinguish your group as a "team" or a "community".

In my personal view, I feel there are teams and communities on beam. I think it would be awesome to have the option for someone creating something here to be able to distinguish between a team and a community. A team is a group of people that help one another with a common goal(s), reach that goal. A community is just that, no one specific goal other than to support what was put in place by said community founder. A place where people with similar interests come together to do x whether thats support a streamer or play a certain game. I think the distinction will help when people decide to build their "stream teams" some teams are really more communities than they are teams and I think having the ability to distinguish that here on Beam could be very useful. This is based on me observing teams and just asking different viewers and streamers. I also think it could help viewers with no intent to stream an additional means to interact with the community and their favorite streamers.

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Derrick Idleburg Jr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base