Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Have something similar to YouTube introduction videos for streamers

So it was particularly popular at one stage to find a somewhat pinned video on someone's YouTube channel (sometimes called introductory videos). It still occurs today but the nature of YouTube has resulted in people "pinning" a video with a lot of views, or they want to promote a video... Livestreaming however is different. If you limit the time for the intro video, people won't be able to upload a whole stream, they can upload a snippet of a stream, but that is their choice.

If it is to be used properly we could see videos with a physical introduction and how stuff works on the channel/rules. Also people could update the video when necessary, such as when there is an announcement that is significant (and will still be relative for a while) or explain why and what they will be doing with the games they're streaming, and even have some shout-outs

I know there are introductions in text on people's channel, but I think the "pinned" or introductory video on people's channel (active or inactive) could become a useful tool!

I hope I can edit this later if it makes no sense, but I need some sleep!

10 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Foz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)