Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

IFTTT integration?

I wonder if anyone involved in Beam development makes use of IFTTT.com? It would be awesome to connect their internet-of-things system with Beam events like following, hosting, etc.

22 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MostUniquest shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gergely Dervarics commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a great way to build community by being able to setup notifications across a number of chat services and publishing updates to different services.

• Rasmus Kristensen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ifttt recently added the ability to trigger events from a POST command - so you can integrate Mixer without official integration at the moment - its a bit manual but it seems to work.
    I was playing around with this today and with some help (I have very limited js knowledge), manage to get a script written that triggers an IFTTT.com event when a specific streamer goes online.

https://ifttt.com/maker_webhooks

• Rasmus Kristensen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have this feature - especially seeing as Twitch has already added it.

Imagine my hue lights informing me that my favourite streamer has gone live, or alerts for followers etc.
    Heck partners could even have their lights go into 'party mode' when they get a new subscriber!

Feedback and Knowledge Base