Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Option to auto hide sound board/interactive controls

Personally I don't always use the interactive controls and I find myself toggling it off the moment I open up a channel with it on. I like the resolution of the stream to be a bit larger personally and the interactive board tends to take up quite a bit of space.

I'm not saying remove it but in our account settings maybe give an option to auto toggle it off when opening a channel.

50 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hexcodings shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • luis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we need a option to hide mixplay now!
    today i lose 500k for a channel i DONT follow because i miss click on scream go **** and make this easy system to hide mixplay!!!!!!!!!

• MisterWoodhouse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's annoying having to hide the interactive tab every time I open a stream on PC browser.

Please either give us a setting or a cookie to remember if we have interactive hidden or shown, much like how muted or unmuted is remembered on a per machine basis.

• Aaron Wilkinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi i would like to see the option added to turn off interactive for all streams and save it so i dont have to toggle it every time i open mixer

• Padraig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More of a feature request than anything,
    but it would be nice that if you choose to "Minimize controls" for the interactivity stuff, that it should be persistent between streams

The default obviously being set to the controls being maximised

• Kevin McKain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is similar to another suggestion but I personally would like to see in account settings there be a turn interactive off. I have too many times used an interactive button on my laptop I don't want to hit while trying to turn interactive toggle off (darn track pad and touch screen laptop). or just while my mouse floats or a loading page has caused me to hit a button. For people who want to save up sparks like me it is hard when you can very easily hit a 100k button just like a 5 spark button and then there goes all of my sparks. I would love to see this add-on to beam.

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Underneath an interactive stream there is a "Toggle Controls" button, this changes the size of the stream and depending on the state of the button will show or hide the interactive controls.

I for one, once I know the shortcuts, will often hide the controls for a given stream or game.

My suggestion is that if a user toggles off the controls for a given game on a single stream then when I reload the controls will remain hidden.

Allow a better explanation:
    If 'User A' is streaming 'Game B' and I hide the controls, then reload, then the controls are hidden.
    If 'User A' then streams 'Game C' then the controls will come back.
    If 'User B' streams 'Game B' then the controls will be visible as not all streamers use the same controls.

Hope this makes sense!

Feedback and Knowledge Base