Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

TEAMs

Hello @everyone!

After streaming for a year and a half, I finally found my home! BEAM is so sweet and I couldn't be happier now...well, except for what I'm about to speak of. Haha.

Since being on BEAM, I've been really pump about the TEAM page and the possibilities...such a great opportunity!

I'm going to list a couple things here that I feel are a must have for the TEAM pages to flourish, some have been mentioned, but I really think they are on point.

1. Activity Feed: I think this is the most important. Lets say you have 10 looking at 1 team page at the same time. There is no way for them to communicate to each other. There should be some type of chat and maybe even a place for the team to post their awesome moments on video. (now days, everyone has an activity feed...Microsoft did a really good job with the "clubs" on Xbox One)

2. I also think 3 teams are not enough. Maybe 5 or maybe like the "clubs"... you can create 3 and join 25! Who knows, but just 3?

3. Which team is your primary team? That icon should be next to your profile pic in every chat on BEAM! Strut your stuff while in other chat rooms and let everyone see what team is your primary team!

4. Yes, you should be able to "search" TEAMS...nuff said!

5. Yes, you should be able to "follow" TEAMS...nuff said!

Sorry if I said anything silly or wrong, I just drank a Red Bull and needed to type! Haha!

Thanks for reading,

haloXcell
beam.pro/haloXcell
#futurepartner

27 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

haloXcell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • KensonPlays commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. Activity Feed: Hmm, having an activity feed would be nice, but do we really need a chatroom on the team page? Most serious teams have Discord or something similar. :)

2. They're already planning on increasing that limit soon to 5 or so, IIRC.

3. Yea, having a Star or something to mark your primary team would be grand. :)

4. Searching for a team via keyword/category would be sweet, too!

5. I agree with clicking a single button to follow everyone on the team. Would be nice.

• amsyar ZeRo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't agree more, especially on the first point.Joining/creating a team is almost useless without any built-in connection.

Feedback and Knowledge Base