Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

YouTube Exports

We need Exports for YouTube rather then having to Download our Streams then Upload them! 8+Hour Streams @ 720 take alot of Data and Im already 900GB out of my TB my IP gives me I cant Download then Export, It also takes a ton of time!

270 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under Review  ·  AdminMixer Team (Product Owner, Mixer) responded  · 

We are reviewing the possibility of direct YouTube uploads, although it’s unlikely we will make significant progress on this in the near-term.

Right now our VOD focus is on launching clips and other features to showcase more live content. In the mean time, you can still download VODs directly from the Manage Channel>VOD page and edit+upload freely.

44 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Madara Uchiha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are reviewing the possibility of direct YouTube uploads, although it’s unlikely we will make significant progress on this in the near-term.

Why?

• unitorimus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Export to youtube after 14 days.... when mixer server starts to delete recordings. so there would be no mess in the server.
    whoever you are man, your idea is awesome!

• zectra27 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be extremely useful, maybe have a option like "after stream ends auto-upload to youtube" as I know myself and others have been wanting this for a while

• SoloGamer91 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there should be an import to YouTube button instead of a download button, this would help out people who don’t own a PC like myself as I can’t download my stream to my iPad or phone. What do you think?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can you please add a option where you can upload directly to YouTube. because if your like me saving a stream to your storage takes up a lot os space.

• Phil Breeze commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think now that Xbox One streams 1080p and the files sizes are much bigger, this is now becoming a necessity.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would love to see a feature thats adds a way to export right to youtube just like twitch has i would love it so i dont have to alwas download my stream then just re-upload it to youtube

• Tony Stone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there should be an Ability to share VODs directly to FB or YouTube?
    Currently I have to download the file then re upload to YouTube, I should have the option to share the VOD from mixer or download the file.

• Tommy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Upload to youtube and then split the a stream up as it would be a lot easier than download splitting and rendering and this is the main reason im going to twitch . i would love the no delay but the time to render each stream into episodes. twitch is more practical

• Ken Bevan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, Twitch allowed us to do a direct export to our youtube channel, this would be helpful since mixer only keeps the broadcasts for a limited amount of days.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base