Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Additional Teams

Additional teams. Plain and simple.

Three is an awkward number. Let me give you an example. Say I wanted to start my own team, and join the teams of a couple of friends. Suddenly I'm locked out of joining future teams without leaving one of the ones I'm currently in.

Like, what happens if I'm in three teams already and I get partnered? There's a team for partners, would I get forcefully kicked from one of my existing teams to be placed into that one?

Or what if I'm partnered with another site that sets up a team on Beam, I'd have to abandon friends to get into that one.

Three is awkward. Four would be better (and it'd make the UI look nicer, just saying).

42 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mushious shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marien Veteran0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that 3 is very limited. I think that 5 would be more sufficient and allow for more networking and helping people reach those goals and milestones that they are trying to hit. I'm currently locked into 3 as I manage 1 and am apart of 2 others. It does suck that I am having to decline the invites from other teams and inform the team leads that I'm at the max amount.

• LilacPlays Roblox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What Kuya_SGA Commented "Would love to be able to join more than 3 teams. It really limits the possibilities of stream growth and makes you chose between friends. I understand not being able to join every team but surely 5-10 wouldn't hurt."

• pilot2fly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see more than 3 stream team slots. I feel like this is too limiting to streamers. 5 slots would be a much better well-rounded number.

• Kuya _SGA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to be able to join more than 3 teams. It really limits the possibilities of stream growth and makes you chose between friends. I understand not being able to join every team but surely 5-10 wouldn't hurt.

• Lee Batchelor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Voted this up as suggested team limit changes via Twitter.

I don't see why the limit should be there at all. Twitch do not have team limits.

• OldManShorty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Purchase additional teams with sparks:

I would like to see the ability to add additional team slots by purchasing them with sparks. There could be a limit of say 10 total or something that makes sense. Being successful of beam requires Networking and this would make it easier to become part of more great groups of streamers. Just a thought

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! I want more team spots. Maybe spark unlocks for team slots? Also maybe one issue with pro members getting more slots is what if your pro runs out? will you get booted form one of the teams? or do you only have to "unlock" it with one pro month. Either way I wish there was more ~

• KensonPlays commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although I'm on only 1 team right now, I do support this. Maybe allowing Pro users to be in more teams and free users on 3?

• DoctorFu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was discussing this with a fellow streamer and we agreed the partnered team doesn't have to take up one of the three. That way you'd end up having four total teams (if partnered).

Feedback and Knowledge Base