Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Console streaming

someone suggested making an app to watch streams but i would like to stream from my PS4 and there are probably also some people that want to stream from XBOX one

18 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

morten628 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Entropic_Ronin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like Beam and Microsoft would be limiting their potential for community engagement and market growth as a streaming platform if they don't collaborate with Sony to offer cross-platform support. I would like to be able to stream from my PS4, as I spend most of my gaming time on that unit.

Especially with the upcoming surge of marketing focus on E-sports and gaming as an industry, failing to do so may end up driving individuals to other larger, more profitable markets--like Twitch and Youtube.

The model that currently exists for Beam is very relevant to a lot of the coming events in disruptive technology, and as the internet of things grows and ultra-low latency requirements increase, they are definitely a strong candidate to take the market by storm, provided that the support and collaboration are there.

• Ahlbin1983 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like that ide alot that you can stream from your ps4 and xbox one and forward to the new consule that is coming out that you can stream from

Feedback and Knowledge Base