Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Console Apps

I think it would be neat if you guys started developing a XBOX and PS4 Application, so console users can enjoy watching Beam Streams! I think it would be helpful because that is a whole untapped audience just waiting for you guys to give access to your awesome Platform, I am sure it is possible and would help streamers and the website get even more traffic!

49 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LegaLoli shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Firmestmoon43 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will never happen in the PS4 side, because Microsoft owns Beam.
    The Xbox One side has already been confirmed and therefore this suggestion is useless.

• FloDaddelt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey there, with new years blog post I wanted to see if there are any plans to have a PS4 beam app, oftentimes I watch streams from the comfort of my couch and with my PS4 twitch app, but sometimes I wish there was a beam app because I alsow atch streamers on here.

So any ETA on more PS4/PS3 support for beam?

• flyinflapper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree to all above comments, I currently stream on twitch and have a decent following but i have been told there is an awesome community on Beam and i would give all that up had there been the ability to stream directly from my ps4, as it stands i have no option but to continue on twitch so make it happen to the good people of Beam! :)

• Keith Mitchell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My team and I were just talking about this a few days ago. The success of Beam hinges on the ability to have it on as many platforms as possible. This also means getting it on not only the Xbox One but also the PlayStation 4... possibly the Nintendo Switch eventually. Gamers need the ability to stream without being forced to purchase a capture device.

• Maeka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah I would love to stream directly from my PS4 to Beam. I like PS4 remote play but it's not always the most stable.

• Dune commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox application is necessary. Xbox application streaming is not working properly and there is no way to stream the games for casual gamers. They announced that, there will be beam - xbox one application soon.

• JpRocket45 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im going to agree there are plenty of console users that would love this to happen Elgatoe HD60 does work but would be nice not to half to worry about hooking this up to each system! lets try to push this up the boards :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base