Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer PS4 App

Having a PS4 Built in app to stream from like Twitch or YouTube would be great to grow the Mixer Platform & It could lead to even more feedback to make Mixer an awesome platform for Gamers to stream on

128 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is something we would love to do! There’s no platform we wouldn’t want to be on, but specific permission is required from Sony to publish apps on their platform.

- Matt Salsa

2. Highlighting a message!!

Hey Mixer i am a moderator on Kwebbelkop his mixer acc and i have a great idea for you guys it is that you as a Moderator are able to highlight someone's message so the streamer will be able to see that would be awesome!

127 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Windows Phone

Can you make a Beam app for the Windows Phone? I can't watch streams with it on the regular internet browser.

126 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In-app donations

Mixer really needs some kind of native donation tool like how Youtube has Super chats and twitch has bits.

3rd party donation sites require viewers to leave the stream, which means they might miss something. They're also not as secure, people can chargeback paypal donations and put financial strain on the streamer. This is why many streamers aren't comfortable taking them.

Plus, it encourages donations by allowing mixer to give small benefits to people who donate. Like how superchats let you pin a comment to the top of chat, or how bits give you a special chat badge.

Finally it…

122 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Partnership requirements seem too high. Really high.

Right now the 750 followers and 50 consistent viewers requirements for partner seem rather high. The viewer count mostly.

Most streamers need around 5000 followers to manage 50 consistent viewers or roughly 1% the follower count.

Someone with 750 followers is likely to average 7-8 viewers.

There are of course exceptions to these rules.

I feel like this will deter people from picking Mixer as their platform because a lot of that is out of the content creators hands. Where as the other two big plat forms put more power into the content creators hands to get affiliated or partnered.

119 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. IRL / Webshow Policies

Have stricter guidance/rules on the intent and purpose of IRL streams and/or web shows.
    There was a rather controversial stream recently that many of us felt breached ToS.

Links to adult content and the focus of the stream being the streamers body and donations for posing, dancing or otherwise inappropriate behaviour is not something I come to expect to see on Mixer.

Especially with many children being able to easily access this content.

118 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Closed Captioning

It would be useful to have a closed caption option available for each stream so that those who are unable to listen but are able to watch can know what is being said by the streamer. Trying to decipher it from what is being said from chat can be rather difficult.

118 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all! Just to keep you in the loop, currently our CC is still only for our large events, like E3 production shows. We’re still researching building a more robust captioning system that can be used for all channels. This is definitely still on our radar and I will share more specific details as soon as I can.

Thanks!
    Tara

8. 24/7 Realm Royale Battle Royale: HypeZoneRealmRoyale

We believe in Realm Royale and we need Mixer to believe in us. The community needs Mixer provide the streamers with a platform to show their skills while enjoying the elements of a unique Battle Royale!

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Viewer customized co-stream layouts

Costreaming is an amazing idea, but it could definitely be improved by putting the audience in charge of their personal screen sizes and positioning. Relying on the costream host to pick a layout for the best of all of us is not a great idea. It would be much better if we could choose our own viewing method for the costream that didn't affect anyone else.

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Emotes for Mods

As a way to show appreciate for mods and all that they do for Mixer I think it would great if they could use the emotes of the partners they mod for.

113 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sparks

Have a shop where we can buy custom emojjis and custom wallpapers with our sparks? Maybe also have it so we can upload our own wallpapers for a price of sparks?

111 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. partner charity

We would like to see the option for partners to be able to automatically donate some or all of their income to a chosen charity.

111 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can you please make an UWP app on Desktop and mobile ?

An UWP app would be a great idea. I want to be able to do everything that the browser version can do with a fast, multi-Platform, ergonomic uwp app. I would be a great idea if you use fluent design. It will be very useful for Windows 10 and Windows 10 S PCs, Xboxs and mobiles. I want to be able to stream from my Windows 10 phone too. Please make an UWP app, it's what mixer truly need. (sorry for bad english, i'm french)

108 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I want to accumulate Microsoft Rewards Points using Mixer

For those of you unaware, you can earn Microsoft Rewards points for various activities like searching for stuff on Bing, buying items from the Microsoft store, etc.

The points earned can be used towards cool stuff like buying a month of Xbox Gold or Live. You can enter contests for xboxes, or computers.

I would love to see integration of this into Mixer. Searching for Mixer users, Searching for Games on Mixer. Watching Mixer streamers, or Streaming to Mixer could all accumulate points and draw more attention to the platform.

Rewarding our viewers with tangible points that can lead to…

108 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to follow any streamer in a co-stream when watching on Xbox

When watching streams on Xbox, if I'm watching a co-stream I can only follow the host of the co-stream. It would be nice if I were able to follow the people the host is co-streaming with too. It looks a little sad when the co-stream host gets a bunch of follows and the other co-streamers don't get any because there is no follow button for them. This is especially noticeable for dashboard co-streams.

107 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Link/Timestamp within a VOD

Ability to link to a VOD or timestamp within a VOD

105 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Prevention of ****** Assault / Child Predator TOOLS for CAT

Give MS / Xbox / Mixer / CAT the tools to deal with certain convicted offenders.
    Primarily aimed at Domestic Abuse, ****** Assault ( Both Adult and Children ) to prevent these kind of people to be on the platform.
    Since Mixer has a native Xbox app which is used widely by all ages, including kids, and does not have any way to verify that someone is not lying about their age, I feel its important that we keep our users safe.

People with certain convictions are not allowed near Schools , Parks, sometimes even the internet, depending on the…

100 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Account Security Log

It should have things like logon history, logon ip, last channels visited, oauth stuff thats active, etc.

Basically this should be the page to go to if someone thinks their account is compromised

100 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have this today for our administration team and will work to expand access to account owners to evaluate their own account activity for security in the future.

No current timeline on this feature, but absolutely something we want to do.

19. Add Xbox Friends from app

Viewers on xbox often ask what a streamers GT is. On the xbox app It would be a helpful if under the follow channel button there was a "Friend" option. This would allow the user to friend the streamer if they have an Xbox GT linked to their account. I can see this helping streamline the process for viewers and streamers!

Also adding Xbox to one of the Network buttons on the mixer.com site would be another good addition for Xbox streamers! That way PC users can go right to our Xbox profiles.

97 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Retroactive Payout for Sparks for New Partners

The new Season 2 update allows for Mixer partners to be payed out for sparks spent on Skills and MixPlay on their channels, essentially turning sparks into a real money currency.

As a non partnered streamer on Mixer who focuses heavily on my MixPlay board, I now feel guilty about having my buttons cost sparks since it will essentially be like throwing money away.

There should be a feature where starting from the launch of Season 2, any sparks spent on non partnered streams are "banked" and if/when the streamer gets partnered, they would receive a payout based on how…

94 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base