Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make co-stream layout client-sided.

Make it so that when watching a stream with a co-streamer(s), you select the arrangment of the windows as the viewer, because every viewer has different monitor arrangements/ window layouts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile app

Hey Mixer! Love your mobile app, im sure there are changes people would like. On app subbing easier searching things like that. But for me what i would like to see is better audio only options. I work a physical job that doesn’t allow me to always have my phone open and watching a stream. I'm hoping you guys can come up with a way for me to back out of the app or select audio only on the stream im watching, leave the Mixer app and still have sound in the background. Thats all im currently looking for as…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Chat delay

There needs to be a feature where you can set a delay of when people can see other people’s comments but modorators see them straight away, so it gives the modorators time to review the comment before people see it. I think this could be helpful a lot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adding a command to see a list of moderators on your channel

There should be a chat command for the streamer where they are able to see a list of people of who are moderators for the channel. It could be /Mod or /Moderator

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Chat

Need 2 chats for higher viewer people e.g 1 chat for for everyone and other for close selected people to be in so its easier to read chat from close friends and mods

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Highlight Reel showcasing your favorite plays.

Basically a section on your Mixer profile where you pick your favorite moments from your past streams and showcase them for all potential and current followers to see. It would be a great way for new viewers to test the waters and see the kind of content you provide!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unba

Unban my accout please I am crying because of it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. please use the left side for pc moniters

for some reason when you shrink the screen or if it's small it will show up like the right stream. can it be like the left for pc users, so we can still chat and watch the video also (using this on google chrome if that matters or not)

right now it's set up so it works like a mobile version on pc which is not needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Private chat lobbies

With esports coming to Mixer it’s pulling a lot of viewers. Along with a lot of viewers comes a lot of spam in chats. An option to host private chats with friends would be cool.
    Example: Smite esport started today, chat is filled with 6,000 twitch kids spamming “Mixer sucks” etc. had to turn of the chat. But there are some Mixer streamers I want to chat with about the games having our own chat would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Just an Idea.

Hello All I put this in other since well, it's more less going to be referring to a lot and in general things but I want to write this to maybe help this community really shine and become successful doing what they enjoy and or love! ^_^
    so with that said in mind I am of course new but I took a tiny 7hours to run though a lot of the comments and threads and this tiny messaging forum, Now what I see and saw were classic in terms of watching a potentially good business crash and burn and (poof)…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have a Good idea 💡 💡 .

I have a Good idea 💡 💡 make it to where we can embed live broadcast video to Facebook posts or tweets. And YouTube.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Vod Chat not showing up on a lot of vods with people who have low chatter amount

Vod Chat not showing up on a lot of vods with people who have low chatter amount. Some people's VODS just don't have chat popping up at all. Usually a streamer who has less chatter has no VOD chat. Ocassionally a very active chat has VOD chat that doesn't really pop up. I'm not sure if linking vods would assist in fixing this, because most vods last 14 days.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mixer App Audio Poblem

I am currently streaming on the mixer app. I turn up the volume but the volume does not work on the stream. The only stream volume is the one coming through the mic.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. HYPEZONE

So Mixer i got a million dollar viewer/potential soon to be partner idea lol. Ok so Hypezone fabulous idea i love it the viewers love and the streamers love it. A problem im seeing is alot of people complaining about not getting featured. So with that problem i have a solution. So there’s mixer hypezone and there’s nfl redzone. Difference is redzone shows multiple and hypezone shows one. So what if hypezone showed more people at once getting close to that win. Im not saying every single person at one time because im not sure how difficult that would be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. party audio

Hallo zusammen.

Eine Frage an euch, ich wollte gestern mal ein Spiel per Mixer übertragen soweit so gut das ist nicht das Problem dies zu starten.
    Ich wollte aber auch das meine Teammates die mit in der Party sind mit übertragen werden, sprich das was wir in der Party während des Spiels erzählen.

Nun hab ich eingestellt das Party Audio mit übertragen wird jedoch sobald ich die Übertragung starte kam bei meinen Kameraden die Meldung das ihr Audio nicht übertragen wird.

Meine Frage nun warum?!

Und wie kann man dies abändern damit auch ihre Partyaudio mit in den Stream einfliessen. …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base