Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. channel name different than display name

I would like my channel name to be different than my display name when I type. I have a website, and stream under the websites channel name, but I also have a gamertag, and I want that displayed when I type. I am my gamertag, but my channel is my channel. They are not always the same.

I'm sure there are others in the same boat. Would just be nice if channel name and display name when typing were independent of each other.

This way I can have 1 account under my channel, and then watch and chat with viewers…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the Non-Gaming categories to a separate menu under 'What Game are you streaming?'

I didn't discover the additional categories until I browsed way through the list. Then I did a search in google to locate a full list. Makes it a bit awkward to find, unless I missed something obvious?

Having another menu option below the Game Category, like "Not Gaming? Pick one of these categories!" It would make those categories more visible to every streamer and perhaps encourage some growth.

It could easily be worked in somehow, but I leave that for the UX/UI designers at Mixer. :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. video and sound was messed up

I was disgusted by the stream videos quality and and the audio quality of my stream. I streamed earlier without an issue but when I did it the second time my win(in fornite) was completely blurry. I am a new streamer trying to expand my page and this was seems like a minor hiccup for bigger streamers but is actually a big problem for me. I took out a whole team for the win in squads which was highlight worthy but come to find out there was no highlight since the poor quality played back on the stream. Please message…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mixer keyboard control adjustment suggestion.

I noticed you can control volume with your arrows on your keyboard now. ( Not sure if it was already implmented, but I only realised just now ) I think the control is way too low, like it only does 1 mm every second, so basically slow. Perhaps a faster or bigger jump from volume would be better :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Counsole Streaming on mixer

You need to update Mixer so that Console streamers get the same customization options and features that OBS offers PC streamers. Mainly the ability to add widgets & other features to the mixer website that are applied when you stream on the console.

So streaming can actually be console friendly like you advertise. Right now its not console friendly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Xbox mixer stream shows strange image instead of gameplay

Instead of showing what I see on my Xbox, mixer displays an image of two characters sitting on a couch watching a television screen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. STOP SENDING EMAILS!!!!!!!!!

STOP SENDING ME EMAILS!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mixer needs more people

I think mixer is good and have some great features, but also have a great problem. Mixer is supported by Microsoft and even with his tecnology and Xbox platform, still mixer is around ~5000 users per day, do you think it is enough to keep it running? Of course no, it isn't bad, but you (mixer) could do more, a lot more to get people here. How? you can do some (more) events, you can bring famous people to the platform, you can do better marketing, you can pay more by now. Why Mixer decides to wait people to gently…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cant stream on my xbox

When i go to stream it doesnt let me start my stream and only the include party chat works and start stream hovers grey for me and doesnt let me stream

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ranking system to change your name color and thicker boarders for mod, bots, etc.

We have a leveling system so why not preach our level with certain colors? Every 5, 10, 15 or/and so on levels will be gifted a new color name option. When you advance you could use your newly obtained colored name or use the ones you already obtained from previous levels. To easily identify a mod, bot, Mixer Pro, etc, you could add thicker borders around the name or different fonts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. modding on mobile

ok so the new app features are great but the chat bar popup takes a good chunk of screen space up,when I'm modding on Mobile I do well but if I am mid conversation and I have to time someone out or ban them my chat pop up bar now takes up too much screen and I am losing that ability to be an efficient mod.it is only with the recent features that this has become a problem.the chat pop up now reaches the screen of the game if it was reverted back to how it was this would be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. i cant start my stream, this happened when my game crashed and now it says im streaming but im not

i cant stream because when i crashed on a game on 7 days to die, it says im streaming when im not. look on my channel too. now i cant stream, people cant watch me

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stream

Mixer should somehow allow their streamers, that stream on console, be able to have the same things that people that stream on PC's have. Somehow Mixer should have something to where it allows the streamers to put overlays on their screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. rainbow six siege

mixer needs hype zone for rainbow six siege

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Past Broadcasts

I never heard about Mixer until Smite said they were going to record pro matches here. I was open minded, looking forward to some cool new stuff like they advertised. So far I haven't been happy AT ALL with this streaming platform.

First, whenever I'm watching a broadcast live, it'll freeze and skip after a while. Then it'll just stop. It's not a connection issue being that every other streaming platform doesn't do the same. I'll restart the app, then it'll be fine for maybe a max of 30 minutes. Then do the same.

Second, I can't go to the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add

Okay...what about a way to gift subscriptions through mixer? Maybe like game pass for example.
    You can choose to gift 1 month for $6,2 months for $12 you get the point,I feel like this would help alot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mobile chat

If I’m watching a stream on a mobile device and have to close the app or even the stream to check who else is live, the chat freezes up and I have to fully close out a few times to get chat back up. Also a feature to minimize a stream to browse around mixer without fully closing a stream would be amazing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. i think mixer should bring colour to our channels

I think when the chat box showed up on your screen you should be able to set that box to a variety of colours and also a way that when the chat box comes up you can shrink it of you want to so its not taking up most your screen :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Transition Stingers -

It would be amazing if we could have access to Transition Stingers that support Mixer (we're trying to do as much as we can to support the platform with branding and mentions). Similar to that which ends your twitter clips
    https://twitter.com/WatchMixer/status/979841485695737856

Cheers
    Earp of LGND

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Improve functionality in directories with low viewer counts

When trying to view directories for games with small viewer counts the mobile app often fails to display any viewers watching those games, or struggles to open the directory. If you want mixer to grow and want to enable content creators to build channels, this needs to be fixed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base