Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. scroll channels

Many times while I am viewing streams, I like to check in on several of the people I am following. I would love to be able to scroll from room to room without having to go back into my Following list. If there were possible to have simple < and > indicators on either side of the screen that cycle you to the next active stream on the list, that would be very helpful. Could also help when browsing for new streams. For instance, in the "Up and Coming" or "Top Streams" category, a person could more easily visit more…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Colocar os preços em (R$)Real Brasil !

Colocar o preços de Subscribe e do mixer pro em R$(Real).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom mention notification sound

There should be an option to add a custom sound file to use as a notification sound whenever the user gets mentioned (usually via @user in the chat).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improvement of video chat Player

Improvement of video chat Player , with new features where people can cam up and say hey or game a long on webcam or just lay back and chill

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add mod badges with the new colour customisation options

So, with the new chat colour options in the latest update, the whole "listen to the green names in chat" phrase would be a bit redundant. I know you could probably say "or whatever colour you set it to" but to make it a little more noticeable, a mod badge - maybe in front of the name - would be easier to spot.

A possible way to implement this would be maybe a default badge for regular streamers and custom ones for Partners or you could have custom for all but I'd say that'd be up to y'all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Username

An option to update username within Mixer app would be helpful!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quick search followers for non bot users

without having a bot we are not able to see who’s following exactly unless we scroll thru or list of followers. Personally i think it would make things a lot easier if you just added a search bar to our followers to make it very easy to search up there name ! It’s vital to help the community grow when I want to go check out peoples stream but I don’t exactly know there whole name.
    thank you for you time
    Sincerely DAxVillageIdiot

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Trade Sparks for Profile Boost

So I’ve been streaming for sometime and have gathered up a fair few sparks in my spark piggy bank.

Given that these are no use to me as I’m not partnered I figured that it’d be cool if we could trade these in for a profile boost say trade in ex amount of sparks to be hosted on the front page of Mixer so that we get more visability and the potential to attract more viewers.

This of course would be more beneficial to up and coming streamers rather than those who are already established.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. *mobile* turning on one channel notification shouldnt enable "toggle all"

enabling any single channel note on the mobile app will enable "toggle all." after following anyone new, their notes will default to on. it would be nice if toggle all didnt get activated just because i turn on one note.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ie11 support

Why isn't Mixer available on ie11?
    No video or chat displays in either Windows 7 or 10.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Channel 7 for 18+ streams roulette

We have Channel One, for all ages. But in my opinion the 18+ streams need a showplace too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. let others edit descriptions with streamers permission

There should be a way to allow others to edit your channel like the description for example. there should be a way to allow someone to crate and edit the channel description with out having to log into the account. i have been making descriptions for people the past 2 days for fun and i dont like having to log in to there accounts. i want to help others but no one trusts me to log into there account lets make an easier and safer way to do this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. iPhone emotes

Twitch allows the use of emotes from the app in iMessage (texts). I love having the ability to use emotes in texts and seeing this implemented would be amazing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. i would love it if you could make subscribers to anyone channel a different color to stand out instead of being blue like followers ! or if

i would love it if you could make subscribers to anyone channel a different color to stand out instead of being blue like followers ! or if you could make it to where the streamer can make the subs whatever color they want !! also recently theres been moderator issues where a mod has been timing people out for no reason & also banning random people . would it be possible if you could make it to where the streamer gets a log of all the mod action that goes on . sometimes streamers make like 20 different mods &…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Channel Options

Was just thinking about an option for mixer channels. Channel One is a channel that only hosts Partners and people just go there to earn Extra Sparks. If you had a Channel 2, then perhaps you could rotate through all streamers that are T-for-Teen, and help promote the small streamers get recognized and help them get a chance to become a Partner faster by gaining views, and followers. ! Also Hypezone is not as exciting to get now that Channel One has all the viewers. So when you get Hype Zone there may be 100 people in there cheering you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. make Hype zone great again

Hype zone needs a spark incentive, this might boost the numbers and show some more love to radom gamers and not just partners!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. multi color sparks

I noticed earlier that the sparks are now blue but what if say at 1000 sparks they change from yellow to blue and at 100000 it changes to say green and so on and at 1mil its a rainbow spark or a multi colored one

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Rally Skills improvement

Rally skills could be a great way to interact for the streamer and viewers. It would be awesome if you had different rallies other than the beachball. I'm sure that is on its way, but as you look into them it would be really cool if you added a bonus spark reward for the streamer if the viewers get the hit count up. Like an extra 10 sparks per hit to the streamer. I think that would get the community more involved with the rallies.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base