Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Time and date formats

Let us use YYYY-MM-DD format for short dates and 24 hour format for times (such as for chat timestamps) regardless of our language/locale.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Viewermode + Chat

Hey ich hätte ein kleines Anliegen bzgl. eurer Plattform. Ich muss sagen, dass der Streamchat sehr schwer lesbar ist, da jeder User die gleiche Farbe hat. Eine Farbauswahl für die User wären hier sehr gut. (Moderator / Staffs natürlich dann einheitlich). Außerdem würde ich mir wünschen, dass es einen Viewermode gibt, bei dem man den Stream+Chat auf einen kompletten Bildschirm bekommt. Jetzt finde ich das Streambild einfach zu klein wenn der Chat noch offen ist.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. VR

Are there any apps that allow mixer chat to be placed into the Vive Pro headset?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Two-Factor Authentication (for people without smartphones)

Currently, the two-factor authentication is only compatible with smartphone users. For those without smartphones, a text message could be sent to them with the secret pin.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chat filter for duplicate characters

Due to the nature of bigger streamers chats, I think a chat filter is needed to automatically block messages which contain over 10+ of the exact same character and they should be blocked before they are seen in the chat.

It really is disturbing to have a large block of just the letter "g" to be thrown in the chat when trying to read. This has become really noticable in Ninja's streams with the large amount of people in his chat.

The same could be done with emotes, except possibly giving the streamer control over it due or having a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Pokemon

Could you update your Pokemon section to include all of the games and take out the fake ones? I would be interested in streaming on your platform if you added a tag for the Pokemon TCG Online. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hotkey for chat screen

binding select button to have two features for individual actions. One by tapping for map(generally accepted), and HOLD for START. This would free the Start button available for customized bind. Thus, utilizing more with less for thise with and without upgraded paddle controllers. Like having start button be a hotkey for chat screen on and off.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. volume

The ability to control the audio via mouse-wheel is a big thing for me. I have extensions to do it on both youtube/twitch and I find it 10x better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. If i have two separate channels, to avoid confusion with my viewers and keep them up to date, can we find a way to merge the two channels?

Another idea, binding select button to have two features for individual actions. One by tapping for map(generally accepted), and HOLD for START. This would free the Start button available for customized bind. Thus, utilizing more with less for thise with and without upgraded paddle controllers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. please remove IRL

Irl is what ruined Twitch if you remove it and replace it with something better because all the twitch thots are gonna do when twitch get shut down is to come here and turn your IRL section and the site into a softcore website and please do not hire anyone from twitch as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please, add this..

Please, add select during streaming how many fps you want es: (720p30/720p60 ex.)
    Now we can see streams only at 60fps, so for bad connection is impossible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Партнерство с Arthas

Пожалуйста, устройте сотрудничество с Arthas. Это популярный снг стример, скоро будет the international и он будет его комментировать, в эти моменты у неко пик достигает 100к зрителей.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Customer Service Outsourcing

Do you look for customer service outsourcing companies? Do you wish to outsource your customer service? Contact Allsec Technologies, Allsec’s rigorous training and quality management system are constantly evolving to stay updated.
    https://www.allsectech.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Easier way to find channels i'm following

I would like an easier way to find channels i'm following, because now i have no idea how to find 'em , i think they should be displayed on a side bar or something .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 13inch UI issues

on my 13inch laptop the UI doen't fit perfectly, please do more tests on 13inch screens.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Background mode and moving window

The Mixer is grear, but i can't move a little window at right side. Then, when i try to do something else on my phone, twitch player still work, but you're player is not. So, i propose to do something with that's. Like, create background mode for music, etc., even phone is not unlock. And make it possible to move a little window at right side.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. wasted space

Viewing a channel and there
    s so much wasted space on the left and right, plus there was a bunch of below the video (such as support and social media stuff). Plus no theater mode to cover all this space. like wtf.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Exiting full screen

Why does it take so long to exit out of fullscreen? I read about ninja leaving twitch and went to check out mixer so I went to his stream for a bit but when exiting full screen it takes ******* ages. (2 secs at least)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option to Save Your Streams permanently on your channel!!

I know the streams save on your channel for 14 days and 90 days for partners but we should have the option to save streams on your channel permanently!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A Necessary Addition for Mixer

I find one of the biggest issues for most users switching from Twitch over to Mixer, is the ability to show your loyalty from one platform to the other. These communities of small and even large channels need to retain many of the viewers who have watched for years and will continue to do so despite a platform change.

I'm simply going to propose the idea of taking the year badges off of Twitch and applying them to the people within Mixer. This may be a tough implementation, but it will definitely be a great one.

I don't have much…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base