Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cortana as a Bot with more skills

Maybe this is ridiculous but I would like to see cortana as the bots in Reddit, bringing help and with special skills depends the game or people. Maybe choosing what is the most relevant in the week and making a resume or tracking your favorites to suggest you similar streamers and the classic, as a chat bot but her personality and maybe voice functions. Maybe not so useful but another reazon for the people to choose Mixer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Broadcasting Issues

My videos are not broadcasting on my Mixer page but on my Xbox everything shows that it is broadcasting. My Mixer profile almost always says I am offline, even when in the middle of streaming. I have tried deleting and re-installing Mixer, rebooting my Xbox, and resetting the internet. Has Mixer or Xbox come up with a solution to this problem yet? I see people have been experiencing the same issue for months now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Aspect ratio is off when viewing a xbox stream on pc

When I go to watch a buddies stream on my pc after he has streamed on xbox the aspect ratio is off. He streams on a large tv but when it goes to watching it on the website on my pc the ratio only lets me see the left quarter of his screen. He has a 42 inch tv.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. App not working properly

Ok so when I stream I usually watch my chat on my phone through the app but today it says I'm offline when I'm actually not. This bug needs to be fixed the app is very bad right now it crashes and stops working almost regularly but if you could fix this that would be a great step.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hypezone Rating Limit

Would like to see a Hypezone limit to ratings. My family and I enjoy the content and have a lot of streamers we watch daily. Sometimes my family likes to watch HypeZone but has to limit the content due to inappropriate rating and language. Is there any plan or thought to make a family or teen only rated Hypezone?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Leaving Streams on Xbox One

Leaving a stream usually sends you back to the game select tab instead of the tab for the streams of the the game you were just watching and can be a pain if your found a good stream way down in the list of streams but accidentally back out and have to scroll all the way back to it from the top of the menu after choosing your game again. A fix or patch for this would be great and allow you to swap streams far faster so you can always be engaged.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I feel like mixer should add a tab for designated platform search. For example - PC tab , Console tab or etc.

I feel like mixer should add a tab for designated platform search. For example - PC tab , Console tab or etc.

There are people within the community that are solely trying to just look for streamers that play on the PC for certain games, vice versa for people that are on console for a certain games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sound

When I try to watch streams or VOD via my phone, no matter what browser I use - chrome, firefox, etc - I get no sound for the video. This happens egardless of quality settings, low latency, or 'audio only', whether or not I am logged in. This is not an issue when viewing through the app or on the computer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mixer for UWP Plataform

Hello Guys. I think it would be a good idea if the Mixer were ported to the UWP. There we could have many features like for example:
    -overlay the player in apps. (mini player) Where there would be a bar down for the interactions.
    -feature of the fluent design system.
    -Support for notifications.
    -Interact with the Xbox app.
    -Adapt to various screen sizes, be it a tablet or a PC.
    Among other unique functions for this platform.
    By: Pirata Malucoo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Friends list integration

I would like Mixer to be even more integrated into Xbox with the friends list. I would like to scroll through my friends and see what they're playing in real time. Obviously there would need to be agreements made with each user when signing up for xbl/mixer. Example: Click YES if you would like mixer and friends list integration for a steady real time gaming experience for friends to watch at any time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Clips/Highlights

With the addition of clips on Twitch, Oddshot has been shut down. They already have a proven functional system in place. Might be an interesting partnership for Mixer looking towards the future.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would love to see " add tab " for more informati

I would love to see a " add new tab " on your customise channel to add more information or stuff, or to post your streaming times / streaming duo's with a friend or something.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Polls to improve interaction with the public

Quick polls so the audience can make choices would help the Streamer with the contact between the Followers and the interactivity would increase.
    To be well-used, it could be created with option for the Streamer to add the duration time (from 30 seconds to 10 minutes I believe would be enough).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Erro Program

this Mixer is trash near the Twitch does not work right hangs constantly loses transmission constantly asks for a very high network to broadcast and it looks like I got 50 Mega Fiber that **** hangs if you ask to renew the key that **** hangs on the Samsung Tablets that **** is very poorly made and poorly explained! I have learned everything by myself or the internet because there is no manual here! You can stick this Mixer to this program is an easy trash to hack and without any protection to the user! Put that **** **********!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Erro Program

this Mixer is trash near the Twitch does not work right hangs constantly loses transmission constantly asks for a very high network to broadcast and it looks like I got 50 Mega Fiber that **** hangs if you ask to renew the key that **** hangs on the Samsung Tablets that **** is very poorly made and poorly explained! I have learned everything by myself or the internet because there is no manual here! You can stick this Mixer to this program is an easy trash to hack and without any protection to the user! Put that **** **********!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. On bannedm

Did not say or do anything wrong to offend anybody in anyway person at mixer took it the wrong way want my mixer account back or I'm calling the feds on you all even all the Xbox Corporation should not be pulling their ********* Banning people. On mixer or Xbox Live is what I was regarding to should not be banned. icepicka4000

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Title

Please put a option out there for mobile gaming I noticed that Mixer has games from consoles and big games like PUBG and Fortnite, but when I am streaming other games on mobile there is no option for the game I am playing. So there is no title or there is but it’s nowhere to what I am on for mobile,

Thanks your fellow streamer,
    Le3viathan

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Charity

Hey mixer you guys have been killing it first of all, but I was just curious if you saw my tweet regarding the charity stream? We don’t have to go over any details now, but is something like this even possible?? I really feel like this is what separates mixer from other platforms. Let’s build up your good name while helping others in need. Is this something you guys could consider?? All I need is a yes or no and I will drop it! Thank you for your time and for creating a great platform. ❤️👍🏼

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hypezone for Fortnite only? Why not 1 HypeZone per game?

Why not 1 HypeZone per game? Because if you like another games than Fortnite why you can't see or appear in 1 Specific HypeZone for this game?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base