Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. One more extra week before videos gets deleted

I need more time 2 weeks is not enough time to post videos to YouTube i need a extra week of time or I'm going to lose so many videos in the nexts 3 days I don't needs this help forever just for a week or two I'm slowly streaming less for this don't happen again down the road

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A screen recorder on the mixer app

The app should have a screen recorder option this way you can record your own personal streams and save them to your phone so you can help yourself expand to multiple platforms like YouTube and Facebook by downloading past Streams on Mixer via Screen recorder and post them on you tube and Facebook witch if I may add would also be a great free marketing tool for Mixer because it would have the Mixer start screen on it and maybe have the word mixer up in the top right corner of the screen as Transparent and see through lettering but…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatically allow saving archived streams to another service

Right now VOD expire and are no longer available after a certain period of time. While there is a manual way to save these streams, it would be really cool if an automated process to archive these to a more permanent service existed like YouTube or Vimeo or your OneDrive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back Old HypeZone (at least in chat)

The "Hype" in HypeZone lost that WOW factor and HYPE feeling when I used to watch (Feb March). I don't think it is just me when I say, HZ needs to do something quickly to establish the "hype" trust viewers felt and I felt, when watching. Just a tip imo. Thanks Ben.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Screen

A screen option to see the streams in fullscreen with the chat, and also work with the coop stream, in that case the streams arranged like we see in FPS coop multiplayer games one screen above the other with the chat in right side.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mixer Loot icon for games with it active for + Mixer Loot filter?

I get this is something Twitch has, so it's not an original idea but having an icon indicating what games have an active Mixer Loot event/promotion going on. Definitely would make it easier to figure out what games to look at if there's loot I want or not.

Maybe even filter to include or exclude games with Mixer Loot, that would be a 1up on Twitch.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make chat cleaner

Get rid of ember and level clutter. Or at least make it so I can turn that crud off. Its beginning to look like twitch.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Disability Awareness Month

. Can we have emotes in October for Disabilities Awareness month? The goal is to support awareness and equality for anyone with any physical, emotional or mental disability.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hmmm, the numbers for fan progression levels are so small, its rly hard to read them with a 1440p resolution monitor/tv. Size increase bar

Hmm, hello all, <3

The numbers for fan progression levels are so small, its rly hard to read them with a 1440p resolution monitor/tv. perhaps a little meter/bar that I can use to resize the numbers in the fan progression so that users with larger/smaller monitors/tv's don't have to use their browser zoom in feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Tab on home page for all Embers4all testers

I would like to see a tab on the Mixer Homepage dedicated to only the Embers4All testers. You have up and coming etc but this program is an amazing opportunity for everyone involved. Please everyone, make this happen!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can Someone Review a Channel For Partnership before Applying? Also please lower the wait time to reapply!

I was denied for Partnership 7 months ago and can finally apply again so it is really scary because of how long I had to wait and do not want to get rejected again. The reason I was denied was because I did not fit mixers brand or vision when they declined me and no specifics at all so it is definitely frustrating. I was wondering if maybe we can have someone review our channel and also reduce the wait time to reapply again. I know Mixer has Alot of potential but this I see alot of people complain about.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BFV FIRESTORM IDEA

Theres hypezones for all the big battle royales but not for BFV's Firestorm, can we change that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. emote autocomplete

Can you fix the Emote autocomplete for D:

It's been over 3 years.

D:[TAB] automatically puts a fish in your chat box. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. mixer tournament

Hello to all. I am Terrence Jamal Chapman-Hill better known as blazetoowavyyy or blazinclouds!

I would like call of duty added to the game line up within the mixer tournament coming up. i know for a fact i can provide better shooting game back up to anyone on my team, from within call of duty mechanics.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. make it easier

as im not a regular streamer i thought id ive it a try and there is no simple way to start streaming there is literally no link of way to start streaming instantly this is a must have id say for regular streamers.

im an ambassador for xbox

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Settings in App

I’ve used the Website and I’ve used the app. The website has WAY MORE options for settings. In the app you can’t do anything worthwhile in settings.

For example: to automatically save past streams I have to go to settings on a laptop or computer and adjust that setting. I can’t do it on the app AND I can’t do it from my phone using the “desktop version”

It’s so short-changed and it needs to be exactly the same in terms of how many options are available to users.

Apps are supposed to be condensed versions of their Internet self,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2FA Important Suggestion For Security

Implementing the option for text message authentication should be something Mixer implements immediately for those unable to use their phones to scan an image to receive a code. My situation, for example, is that while I've incredible internet to my house, I live in an area where my phone signal for internet is very unreliable. However, I can receive text messages fine via my carrier's data signal. So logging into any online app for me is a shot in the dark much of the time. Is this anything Mixer/MS have planned for the (hopefully) very near future?

It's absolutely a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. buy from Embers

Hi my name is ivo. I would like to give suggestion to buy of Embers in the Mixer through
    Microsoft account credit this would help a lot of people who do not have PayPal or international credit card

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. info panels on all platforms not just desktop

make it so you can view a streamers info box/panel on all platforms not just desktop e.g. Xbox/mobile and any other viewing platforms mixer supports in the future e.g. chrome cast amazon fire or i don't think would happen Microsoft's biggest competitor Apple (TV)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Find a way to help smaller communities without requiring 2000 followers

Hi there,

I'm Catarina Ferreira, founder and leader of Xbox PT Dummies, a portuguese community dedicated to inform and entertain the Xbox fan base in Portugal, while also making efforts to ask the Xbox team for more attention and help to improve the content in our country and give the fans what they deserve.

I've contacted Mixer at least twice and got the same response. We meet all the criteria expect the 2000 followers. Even with giveaways every 50, or asking foreigns to follow we can barely reach 1000.

While I understand Mixer has its terms for a reason, I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base