Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. partner half step

have an idea for splitting the 'XP' to a view XP and a streaming XP so semi-pro streamer can get a reward type of structure (ie:- get to streamer lvl 50 you can have 5 emotes, reach lvl 100 you can use the 'buy the game' button) i think this would be a good option for a lot of people that want to push for partner as well as the streamers that want to look pro but are not so interested if heading for partnership

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I was

I was banned for no reason please unban me on Xbox I think my mixer name is time x worldz if not RaiiD VexenO

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. worst streaming place ever, slow to get back to you, and i'm pro. Wont be for long, cannot support someone who doesnt support me.

worst streaming place ever, slow to get back to you, and i'm pro. Wont be for long, cannot support someone who doesnt support me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Up and coming streamers on mobile

Add the up and coming streamers search onto the mobile app the same as the desktop version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 360 stream

Streaming on Mixer should be available for Xbox 360. What about those who cant afford an Xbox One or have games that arent backwards compatible that they want to stream them on 360.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. MIXER BOM

Eu entendo o novo modelo de plataforma para novos usuários e vocês sabem muito bem com qual concorrênte estão lidando e é claro que para toda plataforma nova não se vem com perfeição.
    Meu celular é MOTO G3: primeiro ele não tem tela grande como 5.0... e sim 4 e alguma coisa, quando você coloca pra assistir a live e ver o chate do modo retrato o chate acaba tendo quase o mesmo tamanho que a tela da live então reduzir mais a tela de Chade do lado seria bem melhor para quem tem celular com telas de 4!
    Plataforma…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How to make better use of the algorithm used to show featured streamers

This started at Twitter https://twitter.com/PlutokillerTV/status/995909271899529217

Basically I asked to change the algorithm to involve new streamers in 30 minute intervals. It would gain more exposure for the game they play and bring viewers to their channel

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Streams keep cras

Hello, my friend keeps trying to stream but it keeps crashing and he has been trying to stream since yesterday night. Please look in on it, thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Google

Gmail got hacked and accessed my audiomack profile through Gmail account and changed info

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Linking MS account required on Mobile app

I put the mobile app on my phone and tablet only to discover the only way to log in is to use my Microsoft account. This isn't a requirement on the website just mobile, I really don't understand why that is. I was told this prevents trolls, but not really since it doesn't take long to create a whole new account.

I would prefer the option to link the accounts rather than being forced to do so, I have a separate username for my streaming stuff than I do for my non-streaming related stuff. My MS account is part of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Name Change

You should allow users to purchase name change capabilities with their sparks. People like me get bored quickly and the thirty day wait get's old fast.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Tips and Tricks Show

Although the "white host", whose name I never learned, is clearly well-informed, his facial expressions and social responses are painfully forced. Replace him with someone who doesn't act like an alien robot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Taco Emote

You should really consider adding a taco emote... cuz it's Taco Tuesday and I cant put a taco emote in chat...... THIS NEEDS TO BE RECTIFIED please and thank you!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. how to add thumbnais

Since I don't know how please reply I need to know how to make a thumbnail.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Xbox viewer names

Hello. I'd like to see a way where I can see the names of the viewers watching my play on Xbox One.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Full screen in devices 18:9

As you know, almost all devices have a 18: 9 aspect ratio screen and I have one of those devices in my case, the aspect ratio is 18.5: 9. My problem is that when I enter a live all the videos are in aspect ratio 16: 9 and I get those black stripes on the sides of the screen in "full screen" mode. So I would like you to add an option that allows you to trim the live video as it occupies the entire screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have to ban or time out so many viewers because of spam. could there be an option for streamers to include an

I have to ban or time out so many viewers because of spam. could there be an option for streamers to include an agreement screen before viewers make it to their content, clearly stating not to spam unless directed by content producer, and not be a poor guest and give consequences of doing so. I feel like no mods ever explain why to some of the younger viewers and they just get shut out of streams and never know why, so they continue to do these things. I feel this would give them an idea if they were to be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make a Public Forum for us to freely post mixer related content as well as talk about our problems concerning mixer

So, my idea is this. We do not have a forum to come and post about our technical issues regarding mixer. Instead, we have to deal with the support@mixer.com & the mixer.com/contact which literally has them contact you via email.

Almost every website that I have visited has some sort of forums where people can talk about anything and everything related to a specific product. Example: Xbox.com has a support forum where we can post about any problems we may have with xbox.

My idea is this: Why not create a forum specifically for mixer that allows us to freely…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hellp

Meus streaming só fica borrado

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Game voting system for a HypeZone

Every month people can vote for what new or old game they want to have a HypeZone for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base