Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Zoom

I'm just not going to use Mixer anymore until there's a zoom in option for the Kinect...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sparks Idea (Will benefit everyone)

At the moment Sparks are set to a weekly progress to gain x amount of sparks, and i see big streamers at 40m literally begging their viewers to get them to the next milestone. I think that is embarrassing for them to do this and should not be allowed,

I see more support for the bigger channels and not enough for the smaller partners and i think this should be changed, Maybe change the weekly cycle to a monthly cycle or give viewers a maximum amount of caps they are allowed to spend on a specific channel.

This will benefit…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Retail Billing Software in Chennai

In addition, the ease of use of Retail Billing Software in Chennai guarantees that training costs of staff are kept to a point and because order handling is so effective staff can handle more tables meaning that staffing costs as a whole are humiliated.http://kassapos.in/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Name Timer

Mixer should add something like a Timer/Countdown for When you are Able to Change your Name Again

-TrickedPuppet42

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. atomic ranger

Make the atomic ranger explode when it reaches the bottom of the screen and for non partners when people spend the Sparks it helps the non partners level up instead of getting money it helps them by leveling up

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Best Catering Services in Chennai

Best Catering Services in Chennai, will work with all sorts of industry professionals, all of the time. A professional catering company will work almost with photographers, staff hires companies, equipment hires companies, videographers, luxury car hire, flowers, wedding cakes and all the usual well-known things that you need.
    http://www.vufoods.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Roku enter link code

Roku enter link code provides mostly all the links and codes which to be used in the Roku streaming device. Roku tech support provides 24 hours service for their users.
    https://www.myrokuactivationcode.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to stack mixplay abilities and skills

Enable an ability to click on an ability multiple times as long as the spark amount is sufficient. For instance, if you want to send a pod of space whales and you have 40k sparks, you click on the button say how many sparks you want to spend and that many whales show up

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I can't Contact Mixer

I can't send Mixer a msg thru Contact Us, I keep getting a internal sever error....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sub chat

It would be nice to have a sub chat so subs could have a chat to the streamer directly only sub could view it unless the streamer makes it so the regular viewers can see what subs are saying and I feel like it would be perfect if the sub chat is right next to regular chat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ESPN Roku activates

ESPN is streamed in My Roku streaming device at low cost. ESPN channel can be installed and activated in Roku television by using the code ESPN Roku activates. The installation of the channel is a simple method as we download the app in a smartphone.
    https://www.myrokuactivationcode.com/espn-roku-activate/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can you please do the whales more expensive?

there is so many whales all the time i dont say remove the whale only do more expresive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. please put a button to disable wales and animations in chat, my pc frezze and lag the video, this animations only is visual garbage

please put a button to disable wales and animations in chat, my pc frezze and lag the video, this animations only is visual garbage

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. please put a button to disable wales and animations in chat, my pc frezze and lag the video, this animations only is visual garbage

please put a button to disable wales and animations in chat, my pc frezze and lag the video, this animations only is visual garbage

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. slow streaming

Seems to be very slow in Asian region, I'm from Nepal and I've noticed other people mention the same problem with lag. Youtube and twitch are running perfectly in 1080p where as mixer is not streaming even in 160p sometimes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Cover images for games that dont have

Some games still dont have their official cover and i think it would be better to have their covers to the streamers and viewers know that is the right place to stream or see the streamers playng the game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. PVC Foam board

PVC foam board materials are used for Road and Home Signage extensively. Apart from Signage this material is used in making block models both for industrial and for educational environment. This material has its shortcoming in terms of adaptability to glues but being resistant to natural elements. it is a robust material for outdoor exhibiting and thus used commonly in industrial and construction site displays.
    https://stratongroup.com/pvc-boards-plywood-replacement.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Chat mouse over window

Suggestion: mousing over a @name in chat brings up their message history in chat

Why: Would help when chat is moving fast and you see an answer but don't know what's the question, so mousing over their @name in the reply to show a hovering frame with their chat history will be really nice quality of life improvement.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Featured sparks channel

With the introduction of season 2, and most recently the spark earning change. You get a few extra sparks per minute for sitting in the Channel One stream.

What if we had a 'featured' channel, both partners and non-partners, where people can earn extra sparks in. For example; there will be one channel chosen for a set time (a day, a week, maybe it switches every few hours) where people can earn extra sparks for watching that channel. I think this would be a good way for Mixer to promote their smaller streamers. Ideally, the featured channel would be a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base