Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Discoverability for Game Development Streams

Hello,

If Mixer could help game development live streams (and those for other types of creatives) find an audience, Mixer could become the new home for these types of folks and their followers.

Right now, a user has to know to enter "development" in the "Game" search box, which is a little obtuse. By providing an obvious and visible way to find these types of streams, as well as featuring them on the front page, it would really help grow the ecosystem of developers and other creatives on Mixer!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Timing out a chatter

If you time someone out in your chat, does it unfollow them from your channel? I like to give people the benefit of the doubt if they are being a bit toxic in chat, more often they will come back and apologize if I e plain I'd like to have them there but less toxic. So dont want them banned or unfollowed from my channel

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. hobby

how about a hobby category where streamers can stream the hobby that they are doing other than art/creative. like card collecting or coin collecting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You should be in a race with Twitch by not forgetting to add this ...

When we go to old videos "Not live ones" and watch them we can't see the chat that was written then.

Add this, twitch had it.

We want you to be the best!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ideas

He estado en mixer los ultimos 4 meses pero solo como expectador, tengo 2 cuentas en este programa, y en el tiempo que llevo usandolo hay algo que de verdad me gustaria que hicieran para muchos de nosotros como espectadores, cuando le doy seguir a alguien relativamente nuevo stremeando, normalmente deberia haber algo como ejemplo una campanita para yo no perderme sus stream y no tener que adivinar cua do estan en directo, otra cosa en las opciones hay una cosa que me avisa cuando hacen streams pero al activarlo va bien un momento y de repente al se desactiva,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quality Option viewers

Hello, I have been streaming on Twitch for 2 years now and I recently discovered your platform for which I am very pleasantly surprised. Many things make me want to take the step and stream exclusively on Mixer but there is one thing that prevents me at the moment, the system of choice of quality for the viewers.
    Indeed I like to make streams of the best quality possible and your site allows this thanks to a higher bitrate than Twitch but the counter-blow is that the viewers with a weak connection have lags (ps: France is 54th in the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mix play Integrated in mixer create app

Mixplay is a Phenomenal feature for streamers and viewers but most streamers are being held back because it needs a pc in order to take full advantage of all features. Integrating mixplay into the mixer create app would make streamers with and without a pc lives more easier for updating the various functions on the go

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add the ability to schedule & watch videos with chat

The best thing about livestreaming in my opinion is to experience something together with other people. It's much more fun to watch a stream live together with everyone else in chat or to watch a movie with friends.

Currently most streamers will upload their highlights to YouTube and they're really popular. While watching them is still fun, it'd be really nice to be able to watch it with chat.

One way to do this would be to let streamers upload videos (like HL vids) and schedule them to be played at a certain time. Then everyone who wants to can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Spark

As a lower tier stream my viewers continuously spend their sparks on me in stream and I have to tell them that it doesn’t do anything and they’re just wasting them on me. It’s truly heart breaking to them because they want to donate to me with sparks. My request is that lower tier streamer could receive sparks as form of monetization much like partnered streamers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add an option to always hear Chat notification.

Before I switched from the **** platform Twitch, I used to use a bot named Chatty. To notify me with sounds that someone typed in the chat. That way I know someone join, whenever I forget to check the chat while streaming.

Unfortunatly Chatty only works with Twitch at the moment or so it seems.

Would be cool to notify me with a sound always, when someone is typing in my chat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When you can't always make it to the live stream, it's nice to have the ability to watch past streams! I would like to request implementing

When you can't always make it to the live stream, it's nice to have the ability to watch past streams! I would like to request implementing some sort of timecode on the video so the user can find a specific spot in the video they are looking for. If they left off 12 minutes in the video it would be nice to open the stream and simply click on the 12 minute bar under the video like you can on every other platform like YouTube. It's useful sharing with friends as well a specific timecode when talking about certain things…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cheese Emoticon

They need to add a cheese emoticon it’s just simply unfair they don’t

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 希望升級Pro的會員也可以享有Clips

希望升級Pro的會員也可以享有Clips
    Members who wish to upgrade Pro can also enjoy Clips

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get rid of stickers

They are extremely disruptive, making the whole chat practically useless - you can't read nothing, just a shower of stupid stickers flooding the entire screen.
    At least get the ability to users to block them (because some actually use the chat).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Most of world languages in filter

In games search filter should be all world languages, not only 20.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Стримы на MIXER напрямую с PS4

Всем привет от RU-community! Многие здесь уже предложили эту идею, но повторение - мать учения. На PS4 необходимо добавить возможность стриминга напрямую на MIXER без карт захвата и PC, что в разы повысит популярность платформы.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 한국어 번역 개선

번역된 내용의 개선이 필요합니다.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Adding Panels Directly to Descriptions Instead of Linking From Other Sites

For whatever reason, if you want to add panels like in Twitch you have to first upload the image files to some other website so you can copy and paste that link back into Mixer. Why can't we just add image files directly to Mixer descriptions without all this extra hassle?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. world of warcraft

World of Warcraft cover picture should not be of Battle for Azeroth expansion. With the coming release of Classic WoW, most viewers are tuning in for Classic content, not BfA.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base