Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Memory improvement techniques

To focus on your entire attention it is necessary to improve your memory. For that, you have to take some memory improvement techniques. Sugsar names as the best brain development center in Chennai train yourself with experienced staffs and give tasks to improve yourself.
    http://www.sugsar.com/integrated-brain-training.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hype zones

Make a voting system for the hype zone. The viewers can either upvote or down vote the streamer. But when they down vote they must give some constructive criticism, all so polite, In order to help the streamer.

It would help by moving off bad streamers and also helping them improve. While moving to newer streamers who haven't gotten the hype zone yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Channel two

I think there should be a channel Two for 18+ streams. Because Teen -stream is fun and all but sometimes you just want to be more yourself. 18+ shouldn't be kept off a feature channel and it give a wider range for people to pursue other then restricting your partners to Teen-streams constantly and watching Teen streams are extremely boring and for those streamers who don't want to have teen community and want an 18+ community it will allow and help them grow exactly that community they are looking for. Because if you constantly grow a one age group and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adding an option for whether or not you want to see all the costreamers

For Xbox you don't have an option if you want the one person to watch or if you want to watch all of the costreamers we should have an option to do that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Xbox live clubs and Team integration

It will nice to have Team and clubs integration for example when streaming throw mixer from your Xbox for the first time it will use yours Xbox live profile name to as a new account on mixer. For Team and clubs on Xbox if you create a club and you're Xbox live account and you're mixer account are link together with this new team integration your club you made on Xbox will be turn into a Team on mixer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hide/Transparent status overlay (W10)

When streaming on windows 10 PC the in-game status overlay (the thing displaying views, chat, preview etc) cannot be hidden, minimized or made somewhat transparent when live. It can only be moved around.

It even negatively affects games when playing with the mouse as whenever the mouse touches the overlay area it is unresponsive as it is a dead zone. Very inconvenient for RTS camera controls for example.

The chat is cool but can the background be made (semi) transparent so we can only see the text.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. stickers

I adore the stickers. I would love if we could actually buy a booklet of the stickers to use in real life.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Donating Sparks to People

Being able to donate sparks into someone else’s account

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Añadir

Hola
    podrian tener en cuenta poner algun emote exclusivo o sticker exclusivo para aquellos usuarios que llegan al nivel 100 o nivel maximo? Algo asi como un tipo de recompensa que no todos podrian llegar a tener.
    Asi mismo eso haria que nosotros los espectadores/streamers quisieramos llegar mas al nivel puesto como objetivo estando mas en la plataforma viendo directos, etc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Monkey Stickers please

Monkey stickers, because monkeys are awesome, especially add a monkey eating a taco.... thank you very much. :3

Sincerely,

Dinoesor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. it says im streaming when im not and i restart my console and it still says im streaming please help

It says im streaming when im not streaming but i turned my console off and on and restarted my xbox and it still says im streaming

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Glitched in Sparks

Big glitch in your Sparks getting for Sparks every second or minute down at the bottom 100 at the top at the level mark and one more ideal is for people who string on mixer when they're streaming live they should get 25 Sparks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. HypeZone Chat & Queue Suggestions

Host all of the HypeZone viewers into the streamers chat like it used to be. Two chats takes away from viewer < - > streamer interaction.
    2 Chats = Bad
    1 Chat = Good

Have anyone that is in a top 2 situation not be hosted by the HypeZone but instead be placed into a queue to automatically be next when they reach top 10 within the next 1-2 hours.

------------

The HypeZone is one of the greatest things about Mixer but a streamer can't fully utilize this tool if they aren't being introduced to the people in the HypeZone…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Brawl stars hypezone

I think that mixer should release a brawl stars hypezone based on the the game is free and is about to be global this can allow streamers who don’t have a Xbox or pc to be able to have a huge channel on there phone so I’m thinking they should release a brawlzone witch comes around to each streamer who is about to win a game and it will allow small phone streamers to grow and build up there channel

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. mobile sleep mode

for music channels that play 24/7 or any time for that matter.

what if people listening to any and all music channels could lock or put there mobile devices into sleep mode as long as they payed for used sparks for this because that would be good while going on walks or exercising at all. people would have to worry about pressing on something on there phone while doing so and allow a worry free listen in any situation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add an Additional Filter For the "Following Tab"

I enjoy the new Filters, so if you want to see only Partnered streamers you follow, you can do that. However I follow so many people, not only is it hard to keep track of them, I don't know how long it's been since I've been on their channel. This is a good Idea if one if your favorite streamers in live, but you haven't visited his / her channel in quite a while, you could easily find it with this filter. Like I'm thinking start with 7 days, 15 days, 30 days, 1 1/2 months, and / or go…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hypezonerainbow6

This needs to allow more time more of a two round win instead it comes in at the end of rounds and really makes you lose intrest in it o feel if you focused on this one and threw it out there especially if you make eveyone in its chat forced over to the streamers chat it would be a thousand times better

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Change to Elixir should be considered

I know change the system is not easy or a dessired option but I think Elixir (programming language) should be put into consideration, is not just a lot faster talking about web sockets naturally, have a better threads performance and is easier to manage. Maybe is not good idea but I think you should think about it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hydroponics farming at home

Hydroponics farming at home is considered as a healthy process which keeps the people fresh, healthy and stress-free from this busy and polluted world.
    https://www.futurefarms.in/home-hydroponics-farming/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base