Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mentira no podes jugar y si es asi dimen como lo ago

Mentira no podes jugar y si es asi dimen como loago

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mentira no podes jugar y si es asi dimen como lo ago

Mentira no podes jugar y si es asi dimen como loago

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Moderation

As a Mod for a lot of streams, I feel like I need more tools, more Help from Mixer Staff and a faster way to report. We need people who can visit streams and help small streamers. We really need more help moderating. I report a few accounts almost every day for really offensive stuff.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Account

Hello, I think it would be a great addition to the mobile app if you can make it so we can change our account pictures on it. It'd help a lot and I'd appreciate it if you'd consider this.

Reset

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Troubles with not being able to chat.

Troubles with not being able to chat. After about 5 minutes of chatting a would have to restart my so that i can be able to chat again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Left Side Bar - to show followed streamers with LIVE on top.

A way to access my followed streamers and who is live that is on the mixer page as soon as we go to mixer.com would be phenominal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. HypeBot Auto On/Off

There are 2 reasons I feel like an Auto On/Off could be approriate. Some streamers who choose not to have a stream/bot PC running 24/7 even when they are not streaming have now way to recognize follows or hosts while that system is off. Personally I would love an option to have Hypebot Auto On anytime I am not streaming. And a second option to have HypeBot turn on anytime the API has an issue. Or when an issue is detected in the servers that handle that information. So in the middle of a stream if it seems like people…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HypeBot

Hype Bot is awesome for those new streamers coming in and not having to worry about the basic BOT setup. I would like to propose adding on/off sliders for all functions of HypeBot under the manage channel menu. As sometimes the API has issues and a chatbot might have difficulty posting follows and hosts to chat. Having an on/off slider would mean you could have the same text aside from special modifiers in your own bot and Hypebot incase of a bot failure and it would be easy to turn on Hypebot so you viewers still get the notice they…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Account options in app

I feel there is much lacking to account options gotta the mobile application. Perhaps look into adding further account options such as username/password changes, email updates, and security options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Voice to chat button in streams

A toggle button for viewers to push and say what they want instead of texting it out, alot of viewers may make it difficult but the small streamers may use it more often not having so many people in their chat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Promo / Spotlight

Mixer should have some type promo or feature spot that you can buy to help you get viewers instead of having to ask other streamers for S/O or paying them for S/O

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Separate Title For Taglines And Hashtags

I've seen a lot of Mixer Streamers include Hashtags and Taglines in their Titles. I can Imagine it's hard to do, seeing is how IT ALL leads up to the 80 Character limit for Stream Titles. I think Those hashtags and taglines should have their OWN section, that way, There's more space for a longer title without hashtags that clog up space in the character limit! What do you guys think? - Flaretale52

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. game influence

So i'm awar most of us have watching forza horixon streams but cant transfer there influence on another account if they have a serperate one for mixer and xbox but we cant transfer them on another account to use it

We would love to this this work but not just on forza but many games to earn currency on like xp on a game the streamer is hosting like fortnite e.t.c i feel this would be a great step forward for mixer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Custom lists for followed streams

I would like to see an option to make custom lists or groups for the streamers that you follow. This can be a list customized by the user. I mod a lot. Sometimes people mod me and I don't see them for 3-4 months or I have so many other streams I follow they get buried under the following tab. It doesn't have to be a large number of lists, it can be limited to 5 lists per user? I can then separate my morning streamers, my partnered streamers, the streamers I mod for, streamers I should un-follow at some…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How fair is it

How far is it to get bullied from someone else and then when ask them to stop. Someone else comes end and gets me banned because I wanted to stop bulling me. How dare you band me when I wanted to stop getting bullied I have told my mother about this and she wants to find away to talk to Microsoft Mixer to make this right because she hates bulling she is against this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Being band by false things

I am mad that someone band me for false reason and I have ADHD. So sometimes I don't understand certain things it has to be explain very good to me. You only didn't band me but also my mother and she is very angry with this girl and not being told why it was band. If it goes away or stay and my mother don't know who to talk too if she ever find out who this is she will watch her to catch her to band her as well. But for legal things though not false. Can't reply or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. S

There are some games that have not yet been updated making it harder to get people to watch.

What could help with that is whenever a game has an official release date have it ready a week or so before release date that way people who want to jump straight on and stream it can do so.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. SAMU_7722

SAMU_7722

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 360

Hello I am a pro member of mixer. I am beginning my journey as a streamer and in an effort to make my self stand out I came across a brilliant idea I want to do.

I would love some advice or help on this question. Does mixer support a 360° live stream camera? If not, what can I do to help make this possible. I think it's an amazing idea and would love feedback from your support managers.

Thanks

Chase

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base