Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Human Resource Management System

A human resource management system is designed to manage the company’s computerized and automated human resource processes. It depends on HR management software, which has the ability to perform payroll, attendance management, record management, and performance evaluations. If any looking for HR outsourcing services company contact Allsec technologies. We provide the best services and fulfill your expectations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Medical entrance coaching centres in Vellore

The pressure of facing boarding exams like IIT and NEET can make any students worry. To stop this worry, the students may enroll in the best coaching center. For Vellore location, students can take help of “Learning Point”, which is the best IIT and medical entrance coaching center in Vellore. Make the right choice and score well in the exams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Higher Quality VOD

Hello, my name is ZevHadar and I am an avid content creator on many platforms throughout the internet. I completely understand building and implementing a "Clip" tool similar to other competing streaming platforms is a lot more difficult than I could imagine.

I want to introduce the idea of mounting a quality selection tool for VODs and Downloading VODs. I have no problem, while the "Clips" tool is still be developed, downloading VODs and editing them on my own. My only issue is that the base quality of the VOD is next to awful and wish that saved VODs could…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Corporate Payroll Services

Payroll services are most efficient to manage the financial accounts of an organization. Payroll software handles salary, withholding taxes, bonus, expenses, rewards, deductions, and wages, etc. The most advantage of using this software is which reduces money and save time. If any looking for corporate payroll outsourcing services company contact Allsec technologies. We provide the best services and fulfill your expectations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2x sparks for holidays

2x sparks is good because of the support

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixer PWA

I could leave the mixer as PWA (progressive web apps), I think it would be better, could release new features for all the devices at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Best playschool in Vellore

As a parent, you want to provide your kids with the best of education and invest lots of time and energy in making the right decision for your kids. Sunbeam Kids Castle, the best playschool in Vellore have a lively atmosphere which motivates kids to do better in every step.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Link through microsoft accounts or email

Hi, i'm Nathan Tomlin I found linking my game and others kind of confusing when I used my Xbox One Mixer app after looking through terms/conditions how to do so, I still didn't get right till after event was over. Is there a way for you guys to do so we can do it through email/microsoft accounts if we used our consoles? just log in via email and click a quick link verify with security features of course. instead of going to our game website finding the link account thing which isn't really explained on Mixer

I'm sure a lot…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mixer should partner the top competitive players on certain games

Mixer is more about the community and I think there should be a focus on the competitive players they have.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Separate gift notification box next to bell icon

The current notification bell makes it incredibly hard to see if you've been gifted a sub, additionally it's hard to see if you got any mixpot loot, stream rewards like apex coins, or paladins loot, sea of thieves loot. Having a specific hub for being given loot like from watching streams or being gifted subs is a great way to let people know they got free stuff. This way the notification bell can be used specifically to show who just went live, then that bell can be upgraded and be clean and more useful in my opinion.

Thanks for reading

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Follow

Seja bem-vindo ao canal divirta-se muito

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mixer Overlay Xbox One

the mixer overlay should be more transparent, the option to move it to a different block of the screen is good but most games have something important in each corner and the top or bottom middle. Apex Legends for example has something in every location other than the middle on either side of the screen but a large Non Transparent Bar gets int he way of game play. or even just the Icons that are inside the box/bar are what are seen and not the filled in bar would be good too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add an FAQ for how to view co-streams with multi-window for every platform.

I'd love it if the website had a FAQ or something to walk users through how to navigate co-streams. I was messing around with co-streaming with my wife, and I found that it works different (or doesnt work at all) depending on where you are viewing a stream. For me as the streamer trying to co-stream with my wife I thought we were just doing something wrong but it turns out it was just the application. By that I mean I noticed that if you use a web browser, or the xbox one app to view a co-stream, say you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I have a question

I got kicked out of my account and banned for no reason. How do I fix this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The mixer application runs on a mobile phone that has android 4.4.4

Hello, I came here to ask you to put or create a mixer app for Android 4.4.4, because I had to download a very old version to be able to run on my phone, so here I ask you to create or launch an update so that the android 4.4.4 run together with the mixer app I ask this so that I can use the mixer tools better. Thank you for your attention.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. FFXIV Directories

Combine FFXIV and FFXIV: Shadowbringers directories

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Video discovery playlists (and notifications)

Thanks to Luca and the team for all the great UI work done on Mixer (its such a clean and welcoming interface from the get go). One feature that I find lacking though is the ability to make a playlist of games I want to be notified of when they go live (e.g more niche games like Bubble Bobble not played often). Lots of us care more about games than e-celebs, so will Mixer follow in Twitche's footsteps and also ignore us to focus only on e-sports / e-celebs?

So TLDR - Playlist notifications, is it hard to make happen?…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Top NEET Coaching Centres in Vellore

We can see IIT and NEET coaching centers are in every nook and corner in all cities. Most of the students depend on coaching center to fulfill their dreams. But the thing is one should choose the right coaching center to meet their success. “Learning Point” the top IIT and NEET coaching center in Vellore with excellent trainers they transform students entirely from non-thinkers to intense thinkers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Past Stream issues

Hi my name is MK180_Gaming & I’m having past recording stream issues, I just finished playing a game with friends on BattleField V & I went to go edit my video & it’s not loading up? it shows the thumbnail all clear & everything but once I click on it, it just keeps loading? but when my friend goes to his channel, everything is fine for him? Is this some bug that’s going around? help please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base