Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rechazo de afiliacion

Hola gente buenos dias,yo soy de argentina buenos aires,osea de latinoamerica,tenia entendido que no necesitaba tantos requisitos para aplicar al partner,pero hace unos dias me llego un mail diciendome que no podia aplicar porque como era un streamer de pubg,necesitaba una media de 40 espectadores y yo tenia una media de 15 a 20,cosa que me parecio muy rara,ya que muchos partners no tienen esa media,otra cosa rara es que yo stremeo league of legends,abre jugado pubg unas 5 veces porque me donaron el juego,no obstante con todo esto me dijieron que tengo que esperar 90 dias para volver a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The return of Fortnite firefight

Fortnite firefight where it had 6 players in the studio and the other 90+ at home. All playing to win but it was casted by a couple of popular streamers from the studio.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Monkey bug notification problem

I should be well over 6 digits in the notifications as long as you have that monkey bug working for mixer I can't check the following number very well nobody in mixer care to track following numbers you just check the followers the second picture is your monkey bug that is screwing up mixer lately

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Monkey bug notification problem

I should be well over 6 digits in the notifications as long as you have that monkey bug working for mixer I can't check the following number very well nobody in mixer care to track following numbers you just check the followers the second picture is your monkey bug that is screwing up mixer lately

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. top 10

Yesterday there was a top 10 weekly ranking of win streaks, yet today there are none. Can we still see the rankings by tab or integrate switch.

Also, what about a daily winner? Top winner of the day notice?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. VIDEO DROP FRAMES EVERYTIME

I found that i'm not the only user having issues when watching mixer streamming. I can't see a video without buffering, although i have a steady internet connection. This problem never occured with twitch. Please fix it, because it's a significant problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Send diag files

I have been streaming irl full time on multiple phones and networks. There are times that the mixer create app will stop your broadcast even though you have cell signal. I would love to see a mixer app for dedicated streamers where you could send a diag file for your team to see why the stream is being interrupted

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Appeal mixer partnership denial

I am the main mod for @serasly and she has inquired about partnership several times. She 100% deserves it more than anyone else. She has an LGBT friendly channel and we welcome everyone. We give everyone a chance no matter how bad they troll, they ask questions and we give answers. Our discord and channel is the one place people can come to not be judged. She plays multiple games and includes everyone, if she wants to play a game no one else has, she will switch. There is no way this amazing human being should be denied for partnership…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Payroll Outsourcing Services

Payroll Management System is an essential part of any organization and which will be designed as per the need and necessity of the organization. The organization needs effective payroll software to generate pay slips and also to track the recording history. Allsec Technologies is a leading corporate payroll outsourcing services company in the industry of global outsourcing and for more details visit the website.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Best CBSE Schools in Vellore

Education comes as a series of learning activities. Every time your child tries to learn new and different things. So make the right decision while selecting the school. Sunbeam Senior Secondary School, the best CBSE Schools in Vellore, they provide a better environment that fosters and promote excellence.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Upgrade notifications

Yeah this notification box the number of channels needs to increase from 10to10 to 5 go up to 500 channel that's the first picture

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. More CONCRETE information for Partnership

I've gone over the partnership requirements with a fine-toothed comb more than I'd like to admit, and I have yet to see a concrete number on anything about views. The only place they're mentioned is in the section talking about people coming to Mixer from other platforms, but absolutely nothing about streamers already on the platform.

so my question is - what are the views required for a partner since they aren't displayed anywhere on the FAQ page (https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210159253-How-do-I-become-a-partner-Partnership-Requirements- )

I've been hearing stories from numerous people saying that even though they only play a game like fortnite 2-3…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. assinatura

Todos os streaming ou alguma meta menor para receber assinaturas seria muito viável, tenho 888 em 2 meses de live, nesse ritmo com 5 meses pego parceria. mas ja tenho diversas views doando pelo pay pal ou por outras formas, se eu tivesse a assinatura, tanto a mixer quanto eu sairíamos ganhando.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Monkey bug get rid of

It makes it really hard for me to check my following numbers now so the following numbers come up better and faster and I notifications I've been trying to get it for 2 months ever since that thing has been added that monkey bug has been stopping the notification system from working right when you don't want any notifications going out that's all it's very hard do that other thing that feedback you have to do three or four loopholes to get through to put in information this is much simpler for me to send an email in

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. coteldo

vocês poderia fazer vesão para tv

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. a hypezone type channel or kinda like the sea of theives channel for The Hunter: Call of The Wild

a hypezone type channel or kinda like the sea of theives channel for The Hunter: Call of The Wild. i want to grow the game on mixer and help streamers like me that only play this game can get more viewers and grow as streamers beings how its not that popular on mixer but it is on twitch

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Giving away channel progression hearts

I was thinking for mixer to add, giving away channel progression hearts... that’s all and yes it would help coz people like to see a good level

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I want to know how do I make my own Hypezone for a 18+ mature audience

I realized Hypezone is more for a broad player base like kids and teens up to adults but what I want to know is how do I make a 18+ only Hypezone I think it would be good to separate the kids from the adults make it more comfortable for a mature aspect (Personally I believe its bad that kids/adults get mixed into the same pool)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Playing ADS on our channels

Thinking that we could choose to run adds on our channels when we are not streaming for viewers to both earn sparks at an increased rate as well as gain levels in that channel. A more win/win scenario that can be chosen to help the streamer and viewer alike.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base