Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A way to log off!

Look, I'm not trying to angry, but I'm a bit angry at the fact when I can't log off by myself. I tried to log on to another account I had but I ended up accidentally making a new one and I can't log off!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto timeout length for the new hotkeys

So the new site brought hotkeys for chat stuff etc. and I was hoping the timeout one could have an option for an auto timeout length

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ignore In Chat

I think that Mixer should have an "Ignore In Chat" feature. There are times where people come into a streamer's chat and either spam or say something that I don't want to see.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can you make it so that you can change the subject of a video from (for example) Other To Minecraft or to Fortinite or something else after

Can you make it so that you can change the subject of a video from (for example) Other To Minecraft or to Fortinite or something else after you stream the video? Sometimes I think that I have changed it but it shows up as "other ."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Private messages Window

Hey, i have a suggestion. U guys could make a private message window, where your private messages would be stored, that way you could always come back and see all your private messages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mixer App

Profile needs to update after logging in and out. Profile will not switch pictures on the Mixer App.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. get mixer pop sockets!!!

I need another MIXER pop socket or just please send the extras from E3 to me. PLEASE

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hype zone fortnite

I would like to understand hype zone a bit more tbh I am a little confused/disappointed as I have been streaming with my friends and got to the final two 3 times being the only one left in my squad and my team mate who is dead and sitting on no kills is getting the hype zone as opposed to me, tbh I don’t understand how that is, it’s quite frustrating to try streaming and never get the hype when I am the last one and they are getting it through spectating me

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. HypeZoneChampionship

Mixer Should make a Fortnite Channel Called Hype Zone Championship
    So Every Streamer That Streams Fortnite Will Be Added to The Channel in the bio it will go from small to big streamers and The Channel Mixer Will Be Hosting it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Giving certain titles a SECOND Hypezone channel

The hypezone channels are an awesome way of getting to find new streamers with a low following however, the Fortnite one is so saturated with thousands of streamers every day that it becomes near impossible to get featured on it.

I've had the channel in my stream for around 40 hours total since launch but that was before it really took off. Now it is hard to get hypezone despite regularly being in the top 8 players/top 3 teams.

Mixer.com/HypezoneFortniteExtra could be good to have more people displayed or even a specific one for people with more than average followers?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Battle.net Tab

As Battle.net begins to add more and more Activision game to the Battl.net launcher it's safe to say that Streaming should also be added. As of this moment Battle.net does allow Streaming but only too Facebook.
    Would be nice to have a Stream option for Battle.net to Stream not only Blizzard Games easier but also to Stream newly added Activision games as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Apostrophes

I was thinking maybe you should add apostrophes for usernames like my name k'lisrae123 but it won't let me add a apostrophe so my mixer name is klisrae123 it makes it sound weird thanks for reading this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Channel Ratings on Mini Profile

Add channel ratings on min profiles of each streamer on mixer. Know if you got a teen in a 18+ channel. Etc!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 'browse more channels' button

The button in the upper left hand of the screen "Browse More Channels" button should take me back to the previous screen I was on rather than the main Mixer page. Right now - you look through specific games, check out a streamer, go to click the 'browse more channels' button, go back to main Mixer page. Where as it'd be more handy to go back to the previous screen I was on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why is it so hard to find someone?

I have a friend who streams. I downloaded your app and logged into the web browser... going on an hour now and I still cannot find my friend. What on Earth motivated your team to make this so difficult? Shouldn't finding streamers be the ENTIRE idea of using your service?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mixer should consider changing the tag line “Interactive Streaming”

Hi mixer team. Im a long time Xbox user (11 years) and I just wanted to take the time to reach out to the support team and hopefully the management of mixer to show the company something rather concerning with the mixer app. The issue is with the tag line/description on the Apple App Store. The words “Interactive streaming” is very general and can pose a lot of questions to people in the App Store looking for the “video game streaming app”. Sure mixer can do a lot more than stream video games, but for the little number of words…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Reply command for chat

It would be a command similar to whisper @ that will remember who you whispered to and will whisper to that user.

For example, /w @JohnK Hey! JohnK -> jTr0n Hey, how are you? /r I'm doing good.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Cannot sign in as a new user - message says i will receive an e-mail. No e-mail sent

As a new user i am finding it extremely hard to log in. your interface has advised that an e-mail would be sent to me shortly, to enable me to log in. - No e-mail has been received in the forthcoming hours.
    This page is asking me to log in - and basically give you my details (IP Address etc) - when you cannot contact me as promised / i do not know how your 'mixer' works, or any charges i might incur by stealth or otherwise. - I DO NOT wish to have my information stored

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to mute stream but not streamer

It would be cool to be able to mute the streamer game/music but still have audio of the streamer speaking.

Consider this for E3 coverage, what if you wanted to listen to a few streamers reactions to reveals and didn't want the background noise to interfere.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base