Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search in alphabetical order

Hi,

I was wondering if in all search we can get it in Aplphabetical order.

1.Channels
    2.Games
    3.Followers

So many people try to find me and it's almost impossible to find me in the list unless you are on a PC and you time my url.

THx you and have a great day all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Emegergency!!!

Greetings Mixer Team

I come from email in an attempt to report that Android app is too heavy for intermediate and basic phones. It has constant unexpected closures outside the devices they exhibit overheating of temperature and application takes all the processing of willing. so I wish you as a team could take some action to solve these issues by making the app lighter and less demanding on devices
    thank you already attention

Best regards Marcelo Aliance

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer Streaming app for windows

It would be great if Mixer had its own application for streaming on it's site. Like SLOBS, but just for Mixer. Streamlabs is great but the labels (followers, donations,etc) do not always work and some are missing or are a pain to get working (Ember donations, sparks events). I am only interested in streaming to Mixer and dedicated app with built in, customizable overlays for streaming would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Access Broadcast Dashboard without an MS account

Having to making a Microsoft account just to access the dashboard is annoying and unneeded, please get rid of it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streamer Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Implementing Hypezone to Gears of war 5

Relatively a new streamer that gained alot of followers through Hypezone victory's playing fortnite. Any plans on implementing Hypezone to Gears of war 5? Hope so! Thanks<3

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Remove Ninja from the featured carousel's main spot.

We get it mixer - you are excited to have Ninja on mixer.
    There are several fans that really enjoy this move.
    However, he has consistently been the main one featured on the carousel every single day since.

Can we get some exposure to other streamers?
    There are several really awesome partnered streamers that I would love to discover.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sparks

Faz uns minutos q nao ganho sparks nem xp assistindo nenhuma live, uso pelo navegador, em todos nao foi e em nenhuma live.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Non-live and Follow for Follow streams are bad

Hello, I am not sure who will be reading this, but I do hope it is at least considered. I think Follow for follow streams and not-live streams are extremely damaging and make no sense for a live streaming network. The reason a lot of smaller streamers and even larger ones have a hard time growing is because of these things. How can a live broadcaster be expected to compete with channels like this? There are so many viewers that sit in non-live streams just for sparks and not for content. I think channel one is fine because that is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mobile Phone Modding

So, on mobile, as a moderator, you cannot see deleted messages, you can’t change stream titles, change game, nothing, all you can do it timeout people, it preregisters the commands, but when you try to complete them, it tells you that it is an invalid command. Its very annoying and hard to moderate on mobile, especially when you can’t sit on your computer all the time. PLEASE HELP!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Three ideas for streamers and customers

First idea: Allow the purchase of "booster" which will have the effect of boosting the progress points and / or sparks (blue currency only).

Second idea: Open an online store on the site to buy "products" only cosmetic, for example emoticons, effects, text colors, stickers, potions to highlight his nickname, jokes when written by example for halloween our text puts pumpkins automatically when we write, for the 1st of April he writes a fun text for us, etc.

Third idea: Allow pro streamers to open their category in the store to allow the sale of derivative products such as t-shirts…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. up and coming changes

When searching for up and coming channels on Mixer they should be split into two different categories. One for music and one for gaming/streaming. so may of these music channels are just the music with background images. Also there should be another way to find streamers who have just recently joined mixer to ry and help them get started.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. more VOD storage for pro users

ability to have 30 days of VOD storage for Pro users.

I mean we pay for a subscription even if its not 30 days if its more then 14 it would be great since 14 days is really nothing at all in terms of storage

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow users to subscribe to e-mail updates of the Mixer Status page

Allow users to subscribe to e-mail updates of the Mixer Status page.

The Mixer Status page already has a "subscribe to updates" button, but clicking it sends you to Mixer Support [see attached image]. Who tell you it's not possible to subscribe to updates... Which is idiotic in the extreme.

E-mail notifications of page updates really should be made into an actual, working option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add mixer option to xbox companion app.

When I am trying to stream through my Xbox, I get a noticeable lag when I do this. So in lew of streaming directly through my Xbox. I would like to stream through my computer via Xbox companion app, relieving the stress on my actual Xbox. It would be awesome that no matter where I decided to stream from. Directly through the Xbox or through companion app on the computer. That it would pull up my mixer app since my Microsoft account is already synced.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The right bumper in the chat area does not wish to work correctly

the bumper when you hit it it takes you to the next person that's videoing instead of one all you need to do is just move over the courser that's in the chat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Beach ball Incentive

Ive noticed that not a lot of people drop the beach ball anymore or when they do no one plays with it. Maybe if we had a spark incentive like a small spark multiplier per hit youd receive x5 x10 etc bonus sparks or a way to receive embers, maybe more people would play the beach ball.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. numerous mixer account under one MS account

The main Idea behind this feed back is when you have more than one mixer account you could only have to use one MS account.
    The example is I have my main account that I stream from and I have a bot account that is my mod in my stream it would be cool to essay be able to switch between the mixer accounts with out having to move MS accounts.
    so I if i wonted to chat in my stream under my bot name i could go on the right side and switch accounts with out having to sign…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Why not big gaming competition streaming on mixer ?

My question is that why not big gaming tournament streming on mixer .ex cs: go Berlin 2019, fortnite, dota2 etc . if big gaming tournament streaming on mixer than new people coming (also we don't need to go another streaming platform)and they know our new streamer. So it indirectly helps to our platform and our partner streamer to grow their audience. Sorry for my bad English. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Shared controller

Add access for another controller via no matter if the viewers are watching on PC, Phone & Console. Meaning if some was playing a online or couch co-op and versus couch, Meaning no matter where peoples friends are, Or all around the world they'd be able to jump in & out via using those devices as a extra controller for P2/Player 2/3/4

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share Controller  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base