Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Flute classes in Velachery

Are you looking for flute classes in Velachery? Visit Talent studio for the admissions. Even a small baby can get benefit from music classes. Talent studio is the leading academy in Chennai to provide all kinds of extracurricular classes.
    https://www.talentstudio.in/flute-classes-in-velachery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Periodic Refresh of Player.me Game Database

I'd like to see Mixer's integration with Player.me include periodic refreshes of the database. The reason for this is that since Player.me largely relies on the community manually submitting games, I've come across a few titles that have things like typos in them or which are initially lacking the icon that goes with the game or even worse, duplicates. I diligently submit corrections and updates when I see this and Player.me does approve them but the changes never reflect on the Mixer end. It appears that once Mixer detects a new game in their database, it pulls it down once…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Problema e sugestões!

Não consigo filtrar lives no meu idioma(aplicativo fecha). Podia criar uma opção permanente que deixasse as animações do chat desativado! O aplicativo podia ser um pouco mais liso; pós quando estou no aplicativo a bateria descarrega rápido e o celular esquenta muito!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. HypeZone

Add Super Smash Bros. Ultimate to the HypeZone!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. por favor agreguen la opcion de cambiar la calidad de video con las transmisiones que no estan en vivo

a veces no tenemos una buena conexion a internet y no se puede bajar la calidad de los ideos resubidos y la imagen se congela sigue el audio o se traba de repente asi que por favor agrguen la opcion de poder bajar la calidad en estos videos para mejorar su fluides y asi ayudaran a tener mas visitas

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Clips (metadata, delete all by user, search filtering, categorization)

A few ideas for the clip system that could do to make it a really stellar option.

* Metadata to help with search filtering/search filtering on the clips page by metadata/keyword/game/streamer.
    * Could also allow for a clips section on Mixer itself where you can view the most popular clips by game, metadata, etc.
    * Downloadable
    * My Clips page.
    * The ability for a broadcaster to delete all clips made by a specific user - especially users banned from the broadcaster's channel.
    * Broadcaster should be allowed to set categorizations on clips - have like collections that they can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Videoredigering och delning

Jag streamar ca 2h varje gång jag streamar. Det blir ju ganska tråkigt att titta på i efter hand. Det som skulle hjälpa med ett videoredigering program. Är att man kan göra highlights. Så min kanal är intressant även när jag är offline. Vore kanon att vara attraktiv även när man är offline.

Delning: Hur delar jag till Youtube t.ex eller g+?
    Tack för att ni finns och håller min och andras drömmar i liv.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Zumba classes in Velachery

Zumba is the well-known and upcoming fitness method followed by many people including youngsters and old people. As Zumba workouts are a form of dance, many people are interested in it and they enjoy a lot in practicing it. http://www.talentstudio.in/zumba-classes-in-velachery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Zumba classes in Velachery

Zumba is the well-known and upcoming fitness method followed by many people including youngsters and old people. As Zumba workouts are a form of dance, many people are interested in it and they enjoy a lot in practicing it. http://www.talentstudio.in/zumba-classes-in-velachery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Drawing classes in Velachery

Every parent wants their children to shine only in academics. They won’t let the children focus on extracurricular. It was necessary to create awareness programs for parents about extracurricular. Talent studio is famous for its drawing classes in Velachery and they are creating many awareness programs about extracurricular activities.
    http://www.talentstudio.in/drawing-classes-in-velachery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. profile

I would like to see a "My Channel" button added at the top of the right topside menu (The one that pops up/expands when you press your profile picture.)

This is mainly to make the site more user-friendly, as typing www.mixer.com/username is not exactly obvious to everyone.

I would imagine the steps would be something like this:
    1. Create a new button above "Administrate Channel", name it "My Channel."
    2. Make the button re-direct the user www.mixer.com/x (x= the account you are currently logged into.

I found a similiar thread: https://watchmixer.uservoice.com/forums/382521-mixer-feedback-ideas/suggestions/19847629-profile-button

But it said it was closed and only mentioned…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mixer pro fortnite skins

Twitch have been giving players that have or buy twitch prime free skins on fortnite and I think it will be a great idea for mixer to do it with mixer pro so if people buy or have mixer pro will be given a free skin. Also regarding this a new mixer pro skin should be brought our every 2-3 months.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. If you are under 18 and want to apply for partnership you can still be accepted if you have permission from an over 18

Under 18s can still get accepted for partnership if they meet all requirements and have permission from an over 18 for example a parent

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Spark usage for non-partnered streamers on Mixer Pro codes

Hey had a thought about the sparks last night probably already thought of tho. For non-partnered streamers the 5 mil sparks could be a month pro free and codes to give away after that at each milestone. This would give more non-partnered streamers on your services a reason to welcome the sparks. After watching Siefes reason for why non partners should welcome them it got me thinking. I understand that partners have contracts for monetary gain from your company and that its good that being a partner on Mixer now has more value to it But This would allow non-partnered…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Light music classes in Velachery

Music is the soul of life for many people as music has the power of melting a heart and it reduces the stress of a person as it is scientifically proved as the best medicine for many psychological problems like stress, depression, and so on. Music field can be categorized as vocal and instrumental though both of them have more connection with each other.
    https://www.talentstudio.in/music-classes-in-velachery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Chess classes in Velachery

Extra-curricular classes make the children learn and express their emotions and communicate with others. Children with some special knowledge are often to improve their behavior. Talent studio is well known for its hindi and chess classes in Velachery and we are here to explore the hidden talents of your children.
    https://www.talentstudio.in/chess-class-in-velachery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add Collaboration Stream Feature Like Pixiv Sketch.

I have an Idea that can possibly beat Twitch, but to me mostly a boost help for artists. It's add multi-stream setup and options for streamers like Pixiv Sketch. Pixiv Sketch has an options where you choose to allow anyone to drop in stream and draw with you. And also video between two or more can fully adjust the video size.

Please take a look at Pixiv Sketch. And please wait until streamer that's collaborating and click on it. You know there's stream collaborating when a circle of another user is on the lower right corner of the stream preview. …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I'm having trouble with live at Costreaming!

I can not put the stream in normal mode! What would it be like to be watching a single stream.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. xbox one controler chatpad for mixer livestreams.

now when players on the xbox one are streaming on mixer there game and there are other people using the chat to tell something to the streamer but the streamer is not using a heatset to talk to the viewers but he needs to go on a pc or taplet and use the mixer app to chat back in the stream.
    since xbox one controlers have a chatpad option then its nice if a streamer that has one can use the chatpad he has on his controler to sent a text back in the stream chat will not have to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Implement the #-identifier for accounts like discord has

What's the point of letting people sign in with a discord app, when you do not allow accounts with the same name?

People that want to use their discord account to log in is on a first-come first-serve basis right now and it seems like a wasted potential.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base