Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Polls blocking chat

If you make a poll and you want to see who has voted, you can't close it without dismissing it. There should be a minimize option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change Games tab name

The Games link at the top should be called something else there are so many "games" that aren't games. like creative or IRL or webshow, this site used to be about being inclusive but since microsoft took over it keep slipping more and more into just gaming and trying to hard focus on xbox.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Changes to the New Channel interface

Im okay with the new interface of the dashboard it looks nice love the colors however when it gets to the channel itself not keen on where everything has been moved to and placed.

i have attached a picture of how id prefer how it looked. mixing odd with new im not a big fan of the bar of stuff being at the bottom i prefer it at the top. when it is on the bottom it feels out of place and bulky having the game and then the streamers name under it and having the share social media options…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Color themes for chat

Chat needs a dark theme for those who prefer white foreground messages on a solid black background or a light theme for those who prefer white backgrounds and black foreground messages. Personally the light gray and dark gray background strains my eyes worse than the original theme.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Regarding the new Clips system

Clips seem to be working well now, but can you please disable the auto-mute of the live stream when you create a clip? It still takes 15-20 seconds for it to create, which is a bit annoying when the live stream gets muted and you're modding and can't hear anything.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Brand Channel

I am wondering wether it is possible to set up a group of gamers under one Channel/Gamertag rather than having to have individual accounts/gamertags.

Streaming on xbox, the whole 'Live Subscription' seems to be tied to the account.

How would one go about creating a 'Brand Channel' on Mixer?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix the PC website so that it is useful

At present the web (PC) app is simply horrible. I can see the channel I subscribe to but all attempts to see the chat are met with disappointment. Really this is a horrible app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. donation

It would take an update to make donations and receive because you have to install another app and not everyone can install it.

Thank you for taking this idea into consideration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Clearing past chat

Id like to see a command that clears chat from past streams so past chat doesn’t sit in there when starting up a new stream

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Move Controls to Right or Left of Video in Anniversary Design due to most people having a lot of horizontal screen space

Right now interactive controls are by default at the bottom of the video and can't be moved. This makes videos look really tiny with controls enabled. Have the ability for channels to move controls to the right and/or left of the video so the video size remains normal, and controls don't HAVE to be hidden.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Select what CATbot DOES when someone is tagged

I would like the ability to have CATbot outright BAN someone from chat not just purge their text. While purging it gets rid of the offense skipping straight to a ban for a blacklist of words would be better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Great idea

Jesse Templeton

Jun 26, 12:57 PDT

I was thinking of an idea that would make mixer better. As you are aware, Hosting features your hosted streamer on your channel, WHAT IF, there was a completely NEW area for Hosts. That way it would show up your channel, even if your offline, ans online, and it would direct them to the channel you hosted. underneath Currently live, and above offline followed channels. Or, is that already in the works?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Scene Switching

It would be great if we could add custom Stream Starting Soon, BRB and Thanks for Watching scenes to Mixer from the Manage Channel section, like we can add a custom Channel Offline image, so when we pause the stream it goes to our custom image instead of the default one used by Mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. verified and beam og

Verified status or beam original displayed for those who qualify. Not just partners. I “beamed” back in the day and sign up said o was a beam og. I just want something to say that I was here first ;) just a lil feel goodness

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Conflict of Interest

I have been on Mixer for some time. Switched over a year ago from another streaming site.

I noticed staff for Mixer have yellow name. I also notice the same staff members usually visit the same streamers on a regular basis and interact with the viewers. I don't notice them in other streams. I also notice when they are actively in the streams chatting, the streamer has an increase in viewers, donations and subs.

I'm guessing the staff for the most part are working which is why they would be on those accounts, but seems to be an unfair advantage…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. make it so that a bot will advertise things like youtube channels

it would be helpful for streamers to get a bot to advertise their youtube channels while they are streaming I for example have more followers than subscribers on youtube and id really love my followers to know about my channel

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. smite

ADD SMITE TO HYPE ZONE FOR PLAYERS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make the Xbox "Broadcasting Now" Icon Optional

When you link your Microsoft account to your Mixer account, any time you go live there is a “Now Broadcasting” icon that appears to the people on your friends list. I am worried that my so called “friends” on Xbox will see that I am streaming (an activity I've actively kept quite from them) and purposely try to doxx me on stream. In order to protect my privacy I’ve had to unlink these accounts, however I know in the future Mixer is going to push linking them again.

I wanted to suggest making this icon an optional feature rather than…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Filter and search for stream title/console played on

We should be able to search for keywords in titles to help find the types of content we're interested in. Being able to set the console you're playing on as a streamer and enabling viewers to filter by console could help a lot to find content more easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base