Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Discoverability

I think the biggest thing missing from Mixer is the Discoverability. The way new and Beginning Streamers are being found by other users. I suggest a Tab/Page where there are New Streamers being Live are found by that Page. I think it will get new streamers to come to the platform and enjoy their time here on Mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Broadcasts

Hi love your app but I have a problem please update your app where we all can download our own BROADCASTS to our gallery & upload are Broadcasts Videos to YouTube Now a days is getting ridicules why updates have to take away the best part of the app I'm a YouTuber & without a Downloading section how am I supposed to work with your app I Broadcast on there not everyday but days when I want & when I come back to it theres no place for me to download my Broadcasts & upload it to my YouTube Channel…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My past streams don't show up

My analytics show that I've streamed and had 4 viewers, but under "past streams" it says "You haven't saved any streams to your channel yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PDF Password Recovery

PDF Password Recovery is also defined by the terms such as password cracker, password reset, password remover, etc it is a program that can be used to find, remove or bypass the security on a PDF file that prevents you from opening or changing the content of the files. The PDF password cracker tool can fall into one or more of the three categories. It may be the tool that can recover the PDF user password, PDF owner password and owner password allowing full access to the PDF file.

What is PDF Password Recovery *****?

You can find, remove, reset,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Earlier Name Change

It would be awesome if we could change our name earlier than a month, whether it’s through support or a payment system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. plz unban me

WHY DID I GET BANNED UHHH MIXER REALLY NOW I DID NOTHING NOW CHAT R I P SOOO WHAT DID WRONG I SAID NOTHING BAD OR DID SOMETHING ****** OR BAD FROM blackchperdon

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Top Coaching Centers in Vellore

While choosing the right coaching center for IIT and NEET, the results and the feedback based on consistent achievements, success trail and testimonial should be taken into consideration. When you check out these factors, Learning Point comes at the top in Vellore location. We are running the top IIT and NEET coaching centers in Vellore and for more details

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Being able go sub to non partnerd streamers

Being able to sub to non partnerd streamers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How to fix iPhone not charging?

When you plug your iPhone to power panel, but it’s not charging. Then a first and most common question that comes to our mind is why won’t the iPhone charge? Is the iPhone broken? So don’t freak out there may be some really common reasons for iPhone not charging. For finding out the problems and its solutions then you can contact us as we will look into the other possible technical aspect of the iPhone.
    https://www.mobilesupportplus.com/how-to-fix-iphone-not-charging/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. changing notifications within channel

When viewing a channel, give me the option to change which kind of notification to get (email, bell, none) so I don't have to sift through all the channels I follow in the "my notifications" page to adjust a few channels I want or do no longer want, notifications for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Problemas de audio

Faço lives todos os dias, e ultimamente, quando começo a transmissão o audio do jogo começa a chiar. Tenho Mixer pró todos os meses doado pelos meus seguidores e muitos reclamam que nem conseguem assistir. Troquei minha internet por uma de fibra ótica de 100 megas, troquei webcam por 1080p e nada melhora. Gostaria d saber o que o suporte do Mixer pode fazer para melhorar isso já que mesmo com o Mixer pró não temos solução.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Payroll Management Software

Allsec’s payroll management system offers security and peace of mind to the small business owners. Once the payroll is in the hand of our professionals, the business owners can focus his attention on growing the business and seeking new opportunities. More information about our payroll management software, log into the website.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Games covers

Some of the game covers for some reason contains low quality like a picture of a game case, which is weird.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Video title problem

So I can't seam to edit the video's title after stream end's. and It's been saved just fine... How ever I ran into this issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Maths tuition in Chennai

Maths tuition in Chennai is a special term for private educational institutions; proliferating private-tuition trend, some parents feel that they have little choice but to engage tuition centres or opt for home tuition.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Minecraft hypezone

I think we need a Minecraft Hypezone, after all it's a very popular game and not all of us are PVP gods. I'm a PVP BOT. Please allow for a greater variety of games to be showcased.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Double tap for chat

Opening and closing chat by double tapping the screen would be easier than pressing the small chat icon on mobile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mixed with two e-mail addresses.

I have two different e-mail addresses.

< BlueSkyPark@outlook.com> and < BleuSky48123@outlook.com>
    Those have different messages from different parties.

On this Morning , I found I can open only one email < BlueSky48123@outlook.com>, and I could not open the other email <BlueSkyPark@outlook.com>.

When I tried to open < BlueSkyPark@outlook.com> address, it could not be opened, but instead < BlueSky48123@outlook.com> was constantly opened.

I can not open < BlueSkyPark@outlook.com> nor access it.

Please advise me how to open and use both e-mail addresses to keep use different messages with both e-mail address.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. login methods

can you please put in a request to make the ui the same regardless of your login method?  e. g
    have to use ms account to rename past streams. i cant do it if i sign in with my twitter account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base