Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NEET coaching in Vellore

Are you an IIT or NEET aspirants? Do you look for the best IIT and NEET coaching centers in Vellore? Just contact “Learning Point” The faculty members “Learning Point” delivers valuable and quality education to all candidates. We motivate the aspirants to determine their own skills and show them the right path to achieve their goal.
    http://www.thelearningpoint.org/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer Mobile Ember Purchases

Hello everyone!

Most of you are probably wondering why Embers are more expensive via the mobile purchase instead of the sharing the same price as a PC or desktop version. Attached are a couple of pictures of a work around to purchase embers via your phone or mobile device, without having to pay the extra money from the mobile app.

If you go to mixer.com on your phone, it will default your browser to the mobile version and will most likely suggest you enter the Mixer app in order to purchase embers. However, if you simply go into your browser…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Give Sparks to Other Chat Members for Good Content

I think being able to donate sparks to a member of chat when they tell a good joke or provide a good answer to a question or have the perfectly timed emote would be a great way to encourage a more active chat and a better community.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Separate rotating videos for partners apart from Featured brands

It might be a good idea to add a smaller video rotator or section to feature partners more prominently on the front page and mobile UI.

The "Featured" rotator could highlight larger brands and streamers like Ninja and Siefe while the Partner rotator could feature the smaller ones that aren't as big.

Having a "branded" rotator then below slightly smaller one for other partners could help the discover-ability of the partners and get them main page time outside of the ChannelOne and ChannelOnePlus hosts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Discord language server

Hey. Will there be a chance to create discord servers, such as Mixer Poland, Mixer Italy etc.? If so, could I help with the Polish server? (I'm from Poland)

Regards and have a nice day

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hype Zone Mute Option

I would like to be able to mute the Hype Zone to be able to watch as a highlight real when I'm playing my own games. As of right now, I mute one stream but the audio gets refreshed everytime the Hype Zone switches to another streamer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. See-Through Fabrics

I think you missed See-Through fabrics in your clothing guidlines. If the fabric covers your entire skin but its see-through does that still fit under guidlines? Just wanting to support because i still think the rules are fair and honest and they could use some more tweaks before before Mixer get too popular and changes become harder.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a Game Development/Programmig

Hey I was wondering if you could add a Game Dev or Programming channel I like to code for streams and I feel if there was a channel for it like the music or art that would be great and bring more Devs/programmers to Mixer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hello guys I am just reaching out to provide some feedback about the mixer App on iPhones X and above, the situation I would like for you gu

Hello guys I am just reaching out to provide some feedback about the mixer App on iPhones X and above, the situation I would like for you guys to fix is that the bottom bar that you swipe to go home doesn’t hide like never it stays there and it’s annoying while watching a stream,
    Second fix will be fullscreen mode please, you have to allow users to be able to fit the content to fill the entire screen and also that when you switch the app the content keeps playing in the background for multitasking hope I can get…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hello! Please developers from mixer company, make application for Samsung televisions! Please before the INTernational 2019 dota2

Hello! Please developers from mixer company, make application for Samsung televisions! Please before the INTernational 2019 dota2

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. THEY'RE JUST SHOULDERS

Please change your 'Rules of User Conduct' so that streamers can show their bare shoulders, NOT just in the 18+ category. The idea that two spaghetti straps are the only thing keeping a streamer from being sanctioned is, quite frankly, ludicrous. I also fail to see how bare shoulders is not child-friendly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Petition for mixer to add "Press F To Pay Respect" meme as a skil

I wrote a paragraph or two on the change.org but ill put it here:

Mixer has so many "skills" that can be redeemed with Sparks, But they do not have a "F" Skill, They should add it because it could make the stream more entertaining. The picture could be a Grave with the letter "F" carved into it. People say "F" when someone dies because in COD, there was a campaign message saying "Press F to pay respect", therefore we should be able to press F to pay respect to someone who dies in game. For example, when the streamer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. (Multi-Stream) Mute all streams except the main person's stream

Most people multi-streaming are in a voice program together, and it gets really annoying listening to everything 4x times, so if they could automatically be muted that would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. To whom it may concern, please make it possible top change title of steam through the Mixer phone app. Thank you

I accidentally started my steam under the wrong title and couldn't find where i could change that on the Mixer app. I would have had to end my stream and restart it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. post-follow messages still have some delay restrictions

Char has bug. Just after follow chat has delay (destructive delay with voiding written message), after some time new message sent OK, but (!) next messages still have some delay restrictions (with same red banner). Only refreshing page with F5 helps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Display: Black Top and Bottom Borders

I noticed there's a black top,bottom borders in all the streams i watch on MixPlay. Picture in normal size: https://prnt.sc/op9avw, Picture in full size: https://prnt.sc/op9c60

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Chatter List: Viewers in chat issue

So i found a issue in most of the huge viewing streams that in the (Viewers in chat) it only appears just Subscribers others Subscribers and Pros but not the other part of the chat. Example here: https://prnt.sc/op92je - Rocketman23, in that image he got a decent amount of viewers and it shows his whole chat even himself. https://prnt.sc/op92y5 - Ninja, 30K+ views and it only shows the Subscribers in this picture and it's understandable that it doesn't shows all type of users at the time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. All filters: Custom viewers amount

I would love for you guys to implement a feature that allows people to search specific amount of viewers of streamers broadcasting at that moment. Example: If a user want to search just for (4 viewers stream's) they can go to (Game Tab / Selected Game / All filters / Channel), there would be a great spot for that option. https://prnt.sc/op8s4a

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. MIXER CONTROLLER

I great idea would be where you can have a controller from your phone where you can activate curtain features you have added to your stream for example things like confetti effects maybe they could be unlock able through levels?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. hi please can xbox sponsor our youtube channel i know it sounds rood but we are a small chanel and we need a boost if the answer is yes the

hi please can xbox sponsor our youtube channel i know it sounds rood but we are a small chanel and we need a boost if the answer is yes the channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZnK-OPFL0y1U2WrkXxxeVw if you dont want to click the link the channels called j h football md

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base