Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sparks to give your friends!

Screwdrvr

Dec 6, 12:00 PST

If sparks are site-wide currency why is it not possible to share sparks with your friends? If I have 10000 sparks and my friend has 300, why can't i share mine with him/her? will this option be enabled at a later date?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Page Rendering Issue

Currently the bottom portion of any stream fails to render. Everything below mixplay is unavailable in chrome on linux. I'm sure you guys dont give a flying F but just figured you should know.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Viewer List on Mobile

I mod and I babysit my nephew everyother day and it will be nice so see the viewer list on mobile so I can see if the other mods on are on. And just to have it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New Game

Hello, I am a streamer from the website. I have lost interest in streaming games like fortnite. It's the only game I have and can get an audience off of. I found this new game recently named "Creative Destruction" It is a really fun, and big / growing battle royale game. I figured, for the sake of the game. Also for mixers sake. If you added a hype zone to this game, or at least added a game cover to the category. Or some way in general to make the game more noticeable on mixer. It would not only just…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Featured upon full crystal

I think it'd be a pretty cool idea if all streamers got a crystal, but only partners got the $$ tiers. For non-partners, filling up the crystal would instead make them eligible to get featured somehow. Whether that feature is the actual featured, or up and coming, or channel one, or channel two. This would help give sparks a point to non-partners and also give them an avenue to help them grow into partners.

You could also potentially add functionality to allow a partner to turn down the money on a tier in favor of the featured spot as well…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop hosting HypeZone when streamer dies

When HypeZone is hosting a streamer and they are killed in PUBG, they can spectate other players and HypeZone continues to host them. I think it would be fairer if HypeZone switched to a new streamer who is still alive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Never been featured on hypezone and I’ve played pubg and blackout

Trying to figure out why I have never been chosen by pubg hypezone or blackouts I’ve been streaming for awhile and everyone around me is constantly getting it but I don’t I have no overlays on blocking it and it is on

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. An idea for mobile users

So I thought this idea. So for people who use mobile to watch streams and such with all the music channels there are what if, when you paid to become a pro member you could listen to all streams while the phone was locked similar to YouTube Red and Spotify Premium so that way people could listen to music and other streams while walking and exercising hands free

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Paying for Pro/Channel subscriptions from PayPal balance (not credit card)

I have been advised that currently Mixer only allows PayPal payment from a linked credit card. I would like to use PayPal balance with credit card as the fall back. When paying for other goods/services with PayPal it usually allows me to select whether I want to use PayPal balance or a linked credit/debit card. If there is insufficient funds in the PayPal balance it will make up the difference from the credit card. Please would you consider allowing Mixer to use this PayPal feature?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. videolar açılmıyor

canlı yayınları izleyemiyorum chat online ama yayın görünmüyor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Memory improvement techniques

To focus on your entire attention it is necessary to improve your memory. For that, you have to take some memory improvement techniques. Sugsar names as the best brain development center in Chennai train yourself with experienced staffs and give tasks to improve yourself.
    http://www.sugsar.com/integrated-brain-training.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Memory improvement techniques

To focus on your entire attention it is necessary to improve your memory. For that, you have to take some memory improvement techniques. Sugsar names as the best brain development center in Chennai train yourself with experienced staffs and give tasks to improve yourself.
    http://www.sugsar.com/integrated-brain-training.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hype zones

Make a voting system for the hype zone. The viewers can either upvote or down vote the streamer. But when they down vote they must give some constructive criticism, all so polite, In order to help the streamer.

It would help by moving off bad streamers and also helping them improve. While moving to newer streamers who haven't gotten the hype zone yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Channel two

I think there should be a channel Two for 18+ streams. Because Teen -stream is fun and all but sometimes you just want to be more yourself. 18+ shouldn't be kept off a feature channel and it give a wider range for people to pursue other then restricting your partners to Teen-streams constantly and watching Teen streams are extremely boring and for those streamers who don't want to have teen community and want an 18+ community it will allow and help them grow exactly that community they are looking for. Because if you constantly grow a one age group and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Adding an option for whether or not you want to see all the costreamers

For Xbox you don't have an option if you want the one person to watch or if you want to watch all of the costreamers we should have an option to do that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Xbox live clubs and Team integration

It will nice to have Team and clubs integration for example when streaming throw mixer from your Xbox for the first time it will use yours Xbox live profile name to as a new account on mixer. For Team and clubs on Xbox if you create a club and you're Xbox live account and you're mixer account are link together with this new team integration your club you made on Xbox will be turn into a Team on mixer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hide/Transparent status overlay (W10)

When streaming on windows 10 PC the in-game status overlay (the thing displaying views, chat, preview etc) cannot be hidden, minimized or made somewhat transparent when live. It can only be moved around.

It even negatively affects games when playing with the mouse as whenever the mouse touches the overlay area it is unresponsive as it is a dead zone. Very inconvenient for RTS camera controls for example.

The chat is cool but can the background be made (semi) transparent so we can only see the text.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. stickers

I adore the stickers. I would love if we could actually buy a booklet of the stickers to use in real life.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base