Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatic channel ban filter in chat that reports comments to staff.

A filter to automatically ban in chat and report comment phrases to Mixer staff. As a moderator for a few channels the autodelete filter needs to ban and report to staff the three letter suicide related comments and other phrases that have no place ANYWHERE on the internet. Multiple offenses earn a site wide ban. XBOX has whole network communication ban timeouts, so should Mixer. Content providers should have a comm ban list to subscribe to of who has been banned in multiple channels.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox settings

There should be more xbox settings, xbox is very limited on customisation for streams, it should have as equal setting from mobule, like chatbot, VoDs, & more chat commands. There should also be a way to add stuff on screen, or even add diffrent types of bots, that activate in certain situations (doing it without other programs) this would make people who stream on xbox, make there stream more interactive, and fun. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Windows Live sign-in failure on Android

Android app's live integration tends to break the application, as signing in fails on a consistent basis. Tapping the account you want to sign in with just redirects you to a screen to create a Mixer account, which promptly provides an error message if you try to move forward and create your Mixer account on the android app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. dashb

Hi guys. It would be great if you could whisper a message when being featured on mixer. just to give the streamer a little heads up

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixer background Colour

I know mixer has the whole dark blue theme, but it can be hard to read white writing on a dark background for some people, myself included. So it would be nice if you could have the option for a lighter background with dark text, I have spoken to a few people who would like the same option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Spatial sound streams on Mixer

Introduce streaming "Windows Sonic for Headphones"/"Dolby Atmos for Headphones" audio instead of regular stereo to Mixer.

Since support for spatial audio is a platform-level feature in Windows 10/Xbox One (and Windows Sonic for Headphones is included for no extra cost), I thought that streaming to Mixer the same 2-channel (spatial sound) mix that gets send to players headphones should not be too hard to manage (at least on Xbox One). This could provide better immersion for those watching Mixer streams - plug in your headphones and watch stream enjoying the same 3D audio as player!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Real time streamer controller inputs for audience

Have an option to just be able to see a streamers controller inputs in real time. Would help with learning how streamers pull off difficult moves in games. Thinking rocket league would be great for this. I believe trials HD had a feature similar to this in their replays.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. why tell us about the controller update erly.

why announce the new controller streaming tool if it isn't enabled in the xbox alpha update today? i just spent the nearly last 2 hrs trying to figure out how to get it to work. https://blog.mixer.com/mixersharecontroller/ in the future it isn't ready in a specific update dont mention it.. untill its out for users to test.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. VoD download/export

So we can easily accomplish this by allowing the abilitie to export straight to YouTube, or drop box. Multiple other sites do this, as a video editor uploading/exporting to both Dropbox and or YouTube makes the videos easy acessable. Xboxdvr.com adopted the drop box idea (visit the site to get a better idea) and Twitch allows you to export straight to YouTube (which then you can download the YouTube video and delete it once you have a copy for editing purposes) I noticed people were saying the videos were to big to download straight off mixer so that’s why I’m…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. WindowsInsider need to have Episode number, Date, Title and ability to select the Episode to watch.

WindowsInsider channel on Mixer needs to have overlay with Episode number, Date of broadcast, and Title. Would like ability to select Episode to watch.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Streamer mode for Xbox Accounts

I think there should be a "Streamer" as a notification setting on the Xbox/linked through your mixer account so that if you receive a notification from someone you don't follow/have as a friend it doesn't actually show up on your messages/invited section.

I have seen many streamers that every time they load up their Xbox they have hundreds of messages from people that they don't even follow (Viewers of said streamer) and i think that it would make it a lot easier for people to manage the messages when they don't get that many notifications.

I think for the streamer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Twitch network

Add a Twitch network for the channel

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add note/link to VOD tab for new users

I've recently signed up with Mixer and must have missed the note on having to enable VODs.

I think it would be a nice touch to add a simple note to the VOD tab that states you need to enable them and the option to enable them right on that page itself. I went 3 streams before realizing I needed to turn it on. Originally I thought they were just processing and it would take some time until o dug deeper.

Looking forward to being a part of the community!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. vods

When downloading or trying to see your vids the video is freezing and glitchy on the top screen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. twitch emotes

May it be possible to add Twitch emotes? I feel like the emotes currently available on Mixer are not the ones you would use often.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. i think

i think that it isnt fear because my email does not work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Recent Sound Board changes

The recent changes to the sound board has the sound board stuck between "waiting for game to be ready" and "reconnecting" which makes the video fluxuate constantly between sizes. Refreshing does nothing, and clicking "minimize controls" does nothing, as the soundboard won't stop "reconnecting" So here's a suggestion. Make a setting to opt out of sound board interactivity, or make the "minimize controls" button KEEP it off until a refresh, so constant reconnecting actually keeps a glitchy sound board OFF! It makes the constantly resizing video screen physically painful to look at. Not even exaggerating. Why was it tweaked anyways?…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base