Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding a ‘Newly Partnered’ area

It’s great that levelupcast announces new partners but showing some of these new faces next to Ninja for example on the spotlight would be great or even a section possibly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. follow

If someone follows you it should take 30 min to get the sparks. there are so many who just follow and unfollow to claim the sparks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Oauth apps permissions

Would it be possible to restrict editor access to Mixer channels to manual addition only? I saw an editor-access Oauth app today and was concerned since editors have the ability to manipulate data on a channel that isn't normally accessible by standard oauth applications. This would present a huge security risk should the oauth app provider platform become compromised as it would have access to edit all accounts on Mixer that it has been granted access to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. block users

I know this has been posted a lot already but this is ridiculous at this point, There is already a block feature on mobile devices, why on earth does pc only have a mute button????? I am so tired of having to mute the same people over and over and over again sometimes several times a night due to my wifi cutting out, why do we not have a BLOCK feature on PC??? Please add the block functionality to PC instead of muting a user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make it easier to create an account. Just do like Twitch and make it so one can

Make it so one can create an account with just a verifiable email.

You're literally not growing because people are having problems with or don't wan't to go trough all the trouble making accounts.

It's just free advice, take it or leave it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stream Rank in Game Type

I was thinking on it and it would be really cool if there was some way to see what your "rank #" would be on the games channel. So to better explain I will make an example.

If you were to go to games and click channels you would have to count down till you got to your stream to see that you were the 10th stream down the list. That number 10 would be displayed next to the little eye with its own symbol,

I hope that helps a bit, or even just a list on the side of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Streamers from twitch

Why do we keep allowing known streamers to come from twitch and take viewers away from people who are trying to make a name for themselves.. seems a little unfair and a bit like selling out. Is mixer here for the community or to line their pockets. Free subs to channels that already have thousands of viewers is straight stealing viewers from other streams. If they already have it so good at twitch why do they need to come to mixer too.

Typical microsoft FAILED once again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. lets play category

I would like to see a category/tag that is for walkthroughs, or lets plays. That way if the person searching doesn't know what they want to watch, they can search the lets play category and find the game they want to watch get played through the story mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make the sign in button not appear until you are certain the user is not logged in

Make the sign in button not appear until you are certain the user is not logged in. Currently it appears every time you open Mixer for like 3 seconds, until Mixer realizes you are logged in. I would prefer it did not show at all until Mixer knows the current state, instead of assuming I am logged out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Chromecast quality

When you watch from the mobile app it gives the option to set the quality, but when you cast to another device from the app it removes your set quality and you can't change it once its casting. Would love to have the option to choose a quality when casting so it doesn't change from 1080p to 480p

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Help

I am just simply informing you guys that the new look of the xbox app is horrible. The older version is so much better. I don't like the new version. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way. Please reconsider switching back to the older version, please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. app

an app for my tv for viewing streamers would be amazing.

ive got an relatively new samsung tv but cant seem to find an app for viewing streams.

would be nice to have one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow people to click on Ember donations and see the chat message they sent.

People should be able to click on the ember bubble in chat and see the message that was given like the youtube superchat system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Overall review

I'm one of at least tens of thousands who have used Mixer because the Smite Pro League signed a deal. After over a year of watching as much SPL as I could, I have literally never used Mixer for anything else and here's why:

1. Stream quality is a constant battle: I can have Twitch open and playing 1080p 60fps with a YouTube video also streaming 1080p 60fps while ALSO downloading my steam updates. If I want to watch a Mixer stream I have to close almost everything and if I'm lucky it won't buffer too much at 1080p, but normally…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. unblock

You should add a unblock because I blocked Scottybot on accident and i can’t unblock it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. would like more Path of Exile content. Its a small game with a dedicated fanbase.

poach some of the top streamers from twitch. Im sick of * streaming thots and want to get rid of my amazon prime .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Genre

Adding a genre to games helps new streamers who don't stream popular games. This will help people who don't stream popular games move to mixer! I have been playing Total War games but never got views because people only watch the popular games in your search box! If you add Genre and feature the games popular in that genre more viewers will discover new content not everyone plays COD, FORTNITE, PUBG, etc. and at the same time you're helping new streamers and inviting more to move to MIXER.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow mods to change the buy game button

Mods should be allow to change the pink button for partners to allow people to buy the games to support the streamer.

Currently only the streamer can change the button to a new game, and if someone request to buy a game during stream it can be difficult for the streamer to switch the game.

I have experience lots of people who want to support the streamer by purchasing a game using that button, but have to wait for a while before the streamer can stop and change it.

Having a mod being able to have access to that button…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. iOS app black screen

Situation: You are watching a stream one day and close the mixer app. Next day you want to watch the same streamer and open the app.
    Results: It loads a black screen wit the title from the stream the day before. Even if you click on the streamers current stream, you still get the black screen of the stream from the day before.
    Fix: You need to minimize the black screen and ''close" the stream. Then you can find the streamer again and start up the current stream.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base