Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Analytics for VOD

Would it be possible to make Analytics accessible on VOD IE:

Watch Time
    Average Watch Time
    Country of Origin

Basically taking your live analytics for live viewership and applying it to VOD. I receive a huge amount of viewers after my stream ends due to time zones, the time of day I stream, the content my audience likes and more.

These views should also count toward your overall numbers. Is it possible to integrate all of it into separate categories for online and offline viewership?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how many hours my followers watched the live streaming

have any way of knowing how many hours my followers watched my live. any way I can import this data?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I cant log in,

Just fix this piece of ****

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Favorites

I feel like streaming platforms like Mixer should have the option for users to not just follow but create their own favorites list they can reference as they’d like. No notification to the streamer, just for their own convenience

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Recognition of the viewer by the country.

Hello, Mixer!

I would like to suggest a possible tool; which would be the automatic recognition of the viewer by country. Streamers will then know where their viewers come from, making streaming and viewer interactivity more inviting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Attract PC viewers/players

I love Mixer as a concept and the website is truly awesome. The one thing that turns me and many others that I know away from the app and even moving from Twitch is the insane lack of PC content or viewers on the platform.

I'd love to see some streamers playing Overwatch and CS:GO but sadly the vast majority of your streamers and viewerbase is console based, which is awesome but also in my opinion completely cripples the platform as there are so many awesome small Twitch creators that would hop to mixer in a heartbeat if it promoted…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Super Chat

Youtube Super Chat is an amazing idea that you guys can expand on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Chat feedback

So I can type smoother on twitch than here through my mobile keyboard and I can’t double tap my space button to create periods at the end of my sentences to separate multiple sentences more fluidly before I post messages. Would it be possible for you guys to take a look at that? Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mixer Pro Idea

A way that I think you could sell more Mixer Pro Subscriptions is to have it like a subscribe button on a channel and instead of giving the stream 50% of the money give them 50% to 25% or something like that. Because people would subscribe to support their favorite streamer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow Anchor Link Bookmarks in Channel Description

I would like to be able to add internal anchors and anchor bookmark links to the channel description that will jump to a relevant section when clicked. e.g. <p id="section_to_jump_to"></p> and <a href="#section_to_jump_to"> If someone asks a question that already has a detailed answer, it would be ideal to be able to post the bookmark link to that section directly, instead of having to tell people to "read the description" or otherwise type the same information again to explain it to them.

This would be useful to help explain features (link to the section that explains the feature), to remind…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Free sub

So I’m going to keep this as short as possible, but in terms of business there is always key factors that play in the decisions. It has to be a win for the company (Microsoft) a win for the consumer (viewers) and a win for the content creators (streamers). So my buddy and I created the idea of giving a free sub to those who purchase a game title on the Xbox market place/Microsoft store. Here’s how it works.

A consumer purchases a game title (New) of $29.99 or more and with that purchase they are given a promo code…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. partnership or subscriber button for OG and hard working streamers

i have been using mixer from when it was beam, so i have been using mixer for many years. for the people that have been streaming for years and who have put hard work into their chanels you should have a program that can give us a chance with a partnership or subscriber button. i myself have worked hard to put out streams when i can as best as i can the fact that i get very little recognition for the many years of hard work is kind of dissapointing and i have been putting out less and less streams…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2byte character for Japanese

Is it a feedback, do you plan to use double-byte characters for user names? Japanese things have increased considerably, so I want a user name that can use Japanese

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More ways to showcase a variety of what is on mixer

There doesn't seem to be a lot of talk about everything that mixer has to offer. One complaint I hear from streamers over and over again is that mixer isn't spending any- or much- effort on promoting a variety of streaming communities. The focus seems to be solely on BR games and that's understandable. It's popular and can bring in quite a bit of money and viewers. However, BR isn't all that mixer is about. Mixer also offers literally any other game out there, creative, web shows, irl, etc. Why can't the Sea of Thieves, Minecraft and other official channels…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. CLUTTERED EMOTES ON PC

-Subscribers on PC-
    We should have our Subbed Emotes separated by the names of Partnered Steamers they are subbed to or at least 1 space between each subbed partner Instead of the emotes being bunched together like they are now. I do know we can type emotes starting with the colon but who really has time to remember them all. Also, have the current emotes at the top of list to the subbed channel they are currently watching. Finding emotes on the fly would take less time to say the least. Plz think about doing this like it is on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Customize stream

Adding customization tools directly on Xbox mixer for our stream instead of having to run it through a pc in order to do this would be amazing!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add

Olá meu nome é leonardo klen dono do canal night noite Lk venho por meio desse e-mail para dar uma sugestão a uma plataforma que só vem evoluindo cada dia mais , sou jogador de fortnite battle royale e venho tendo dificuldades de colocar o áudio dos meus amigos em partidas squad quando estou jogando fora do grupo de bate-papo do xbox . A onde que o fortnite tem uma opção de bate papo do jogo que da a possibilidade de interagir com jogadores do PC mas o áudio dos jogadores não são transmitidos na stream devido a eles não…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base