Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HDR Streaming and Playback

I love streaming on Mixer because I can stream in 1080p, 60fps, and even in 5.1 surround sound! The one thing I'm missing though is HDR support and playback. I realize this is an extremely niche section of the market so doesn't take priority, but here's to hoping we get the ability to play in HDR, have it tone mapped correctly for people who can't watch back in HDR (like how Youtube does it), and also to be able to watch HDR streams and VODs someday! :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Listening to audio while

Hi guys i love to listen to shroud at work but the audio wont play while the screens off i know twitch works like this so now i listen to grimmmz and doc more but id love to listen to shroud again if you could help with this issue id be grateful im sure more would love to listen to there favorite streamers on mixer while there screens off just to listen to there favs like i do keep up the great work thanks for your time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Discord bot questions

Can the Mixer bot for Discord be set up for multiple people?

I have a stream team and would like it to notify our server when any of them starts streaming, not just myself.

This in addition to being able to customize the announcement message and allow it to @here or @everyone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. lamentables decisiones

es lamentable las decisiones que toman con los streamers latinos gente que atrae mas de 2 mil visitantes en cada transmision, transmisiones de 24 horas o mas continuas, gente que gasta mucho dinero en ustedes por el apoyo que le dan a los streamers y ustedes cancelan los contratos en general los que aportamos dinero a su servicio nos sentimos estafados ya que gastamos mensualmente una gran cantidad de dinero en embers y suscripciones y aun asi ustedes no piensan en nostros y los streamers ojala piensen un poco

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. recorded streams keep buffering

recorded streams keep buffering and i have 100 mbps connection. In twitch there is no problem like that but mixer not fixed the issue even after i mailed them 3 times and still no response from the team, all they say is excuses blah blah but not fixing the issue!!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Language

Add norwegian as a language option :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be helpful

Could we please take the chat box off of the screen, I stream on Xbox and it is very hard to see with the chat box on my screen.
    Maybe just a strip with a count of viewers, and showing you're live, with mic and camera icons. Or an option to have the chat box or strip display

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a chat option toggle to NOT SHOW emotes / gifs / games.

Add a chat option toggle to NOT SHOW emotes / gifs / games.

The spam is real and it makes reading the chat / viewing areas of the stream absolutely atrocious. Let me toggle the emotes / gifs / beachball games OFF.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. moderator

have an affiliation program for moderators, like with streamers the get the affiliation and partnership program, have something there to show support to the moderation team of streamers that put just as much time and effort into supporting their streamers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Background playing

You should make it so that when you watch a stream you can have it on in the background while you use other apps

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Subscription

Hermes-Mk1

Dec 6, 08:39 PST

I appreciate you might get suggestions like this all the time but hear me out.

Why doesn't Microsoft offer a free sub a month to a mixer streamer for Microsoft customers. Say you buy Microsoft Office - free sub. Or if you have game pass or xbox live gold you get one free sub.

Someone could do the math. I read there's 64 million active xbox live users and I don't even want to guess how many people have purchased Microsoft Office 365.

It's similar to twitch prime subs I suppose but you could get…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hide viewer number for PC and console, mobile, etc

I have anxiety and streaming is a tool I use to address that and I've found it's a good way to meet people. But when I see numbers drop and people have left without saying anything and I'm alone again, it makes my stomach drop. Please make this a feature. Twitch utilises this and I would like to see this on Mixer. I want to focus on chat without seeing the numbers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Skip forwards / backwards on VODs

I would love a “skip forwards/backwards” function on stream VODs (15-30s at a time). This would make replaying certain gameplay etc on large video files much easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Highlighting VODs in certain lengths

Twitch has the ability to highlight the VODs and make seperate "VODs" that span any length you want from minutes to hours so you can easily make 3 parts for a YouTube video with a single stream. I usually want to keep streaming instead of going offline and online again just to make a new VOD to upload for YouTube. I rather do it in a single stream and separate the VOD later in post.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Custom Message for Sparks & Embers

Please can you add an option where people can donate sparks and embers and add a custom message option with it aswell please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make sparks relevant for non-partnered streamers

Make sparks relevant for non partnered streamers. They could do this by the number of sparks donated. The more you get donated, the more "relevancy" you get on the main mixer homepage

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Emotes and badges

Could you enlarge emotes and badges? I feel like the badges and emotes are so small and blurry and poor quality even with a great paid artist you cannot see any detail on the emotes and badges. You want to make people want to subscribe and the quality for emotes and badges are super
    Hard to see poor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Quality Issue

There's been quality issues happening these past couple of days, it shows for example 160p, 320p, 480p and 720p normaly but when the stream loads 480p and 720p just disappier, I even reloaded the site and it still shows the same, does this have anything to do with my connection by any chance?
    Hope this can be looked it to, thanks for your time!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sign in with discord

It would be amazing if people can sign in to mobile app with discord. At minute there is no option on the app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pay for a spotlight

Hello Mixer

We have an suggestions for the future of mixer!
    It is the following:
    Customizers must have the chance to pay for their content to stay in the spotlight with their stream
    They have the chance to promote their stream channel!
    In these days is it hard to become an official Mixer partner because some streamers don't know how to promote their channel and haven't the equipment to do it!
    Is there an option to suggest this option in the future or with an payment to stay in a spotlight?
    There are so many different streams with different content!…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base