Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lower the Cost of GIFs

I would like to propose that the cost of GIFs go back down to 5k (or lower). GIFs are a way of communicating with the streamer, a way to be interactive with the chat, and honestly one of the primary ways I communicate and spend my sparks. Even as a mod, when chat dies I am able to communicate to the streamer through GIFs. I feel like increasing the price really restricts the use of the most versatile skill available.

263 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

55 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reward System for Interactive Skills

Encourage viewers and streamers to get more involved with interactive skills like beach ball by offering rewards to the streamer and viewers who participate in them.

Beach Ball is a lot of fun but regardless of whether or not you only get 1 hit or you make it all the way up to 200 the outcome is the same. But if there were rewards for streamers who set high scores and viewers who help them achieve that then Rally Skills would be much more effecting at rallying people together.

I propose rewarding streamers with a spark bonus depending on what…

67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rallies

The idea I have is to add a new rally to the skills board, what I suggest is adding a Wack A Mole style rally. This would be a different,highly fun and a new skill people could take part in. This mode would work by players hitting the mole at the same time with colourful hammers and it will say how many people have hit the mole, the mode will end when no one hits the mole. The more hits you register the less time the mole will be visible making it harder to register hits as you progress.

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New Rally Idea - Tug of War

Since people are growing tired of the beach ball, I thought maybe be a tug of war option would be fun. Users would be randomly assigned a team (so not everyone chooses the same team), and through either clicking a lot or dropping sparks, the winner of the war is decided.

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bonus for buying Embers

Hello friends!

First of all, I want to say the roll out of Spark Patronage and Embers have been extremely beneficial to a lot of the content creators on the platform and I wanted to tell you guys you're doing a great job!

Secondly, I had an idea that might incentivize the purchase and use of Embers throughout Mixer. Currently, Mixer has two different types of subscriptions services. One being Mixer Pro and the other being the subscription to specific partners. Mixer Pro gives you a purple name, double xp/spark gain, and access to test some beta features from time…

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Help us better avoid stickers

Currently we are able to enable/disable individual stickers. That's a good start, but the constant addition of new stickers lets these new stickers sneak into our channels because they are 'enabled' by default.

My suggestion is to give us the option to flat out disable all stickers, including new ones, so that we don't have to constantly check for the existence of new stickers to disable before we go live.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Embers Messages to look more appealing!

Since Embers have finally been released, I've noticed the lack of "excitement" or "appeal" in their appearance when they're used.

Before the release in their advertising, the use of Embers looked bright, colourful and MORE appealing than regular Spark spent skills and effects.

Instead, we get a custom message in chat with a boring white border, with boring white text accompanied with the beautiful rainbow sticker! Why can't we have the custom message match the stickers and effects in a rainbow border as well? Sparkles or confetti? Literally anything else other than nothing!

Please make the use of Embers look…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Trans-coding/pro (streamer & code) and sub codes for Non-Partner streamers via skills

Beam (Mixer) has given partners a number of perks as should happen since I joined. However I don't believe there's been any non-partner perks on Beam (Mixer) aside maybe co-streams and the first official one to be clips. My suggestion is adapting an new but existing framework- Skills. My suggestion is too add trans-coding capabilities, the ability for the streamer to gain pro, and even give the streamer a pro code and a sub code to give away from the use of skills. Tier one would be Trans-Coding 1 month. Two would be trans-coding 2 months. Three- pro for streamer…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sparks and non partnered streamers.

Is there anything in the works to have it so Non partnered streamers could collect sparks from their viewers, no monetary value. When sparks are spent in a non-partnered stream, it would be nice if that streamer could collect a portion of the sparks spent so they can in turn go and support Partnered streamers.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Disable all Skills in your channel with the single toggle.

Right now, if you want to disable all the skills/stickers/effects in your channel, you need to scroll through this giant list toggling each one individually. We should not need to be checking this every time new things get added, add a single toggle to the Manage Channel tab to disable them. It's annoying to toggle all of them individually as it is now anyways, and when more get added they are enabled by default, the default should either be what the majority of the toggles are or the state inherited by the channel setting.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Season 2 - Lurking

For those that may want to lurk in a channel, can you add the option to give Sparks anonymously?

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mixer Season 2. Gif skill has limited search results.

I can't always find the specific Gif I want in the Gifhy search when I click on the Gif skill. It would be nice to be able to enter the Gifhy link and go right to it. This would also allow me to use Gifs I have on Gifhy that I created for the partners I follow.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. narwhals skill effect

My man MegaChopCEO just got approved for partnership tonight, so we are very excited but at the same time noticed that the Narwhals Skill Effect is no longer available. Mega uses that skill effect as a positive, uplifting and healing tool; he would sing the intro to the song except say the "user is awesome' to whoever dropped those sparks. It helps release tension, brings a smile to the regulars faces regardless of how their day went. I know this is something small, but it is affecting his entire community and just does not feel the same. Please consider re-activating…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. skills and timeouts

When a user is banned, the skills option goes away. I think it should be the same for when the user receives a timeout. They should not be able to use skills during that time as well. Right now they can spam the skills during their timeout to try to be defiant or annoying.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. gif replay

It would be awesome if there was a gif replay button on the gif posts to chat so that if you miss a gif you can hit and replay it. Just for yourself just a one time click thing

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I want fireworks again!!!!

The fireworks were so beautiful, I wish they would come back. Both the 3000 and the 15000

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Ability For Non Partnered Streamers Sparks To Go To Partners

I think having the ability for Non-Partnered streamers to be able to send all their sparks to a partnered streamer so everything goes through to them. At the end of every stream, it gives you the option to what streamer you want them to go to. Or you have the option to have them automatically go to them. At the end of the stream, it will type in the Partners chat e.g TabzSquad donated 50000 sparks that stream. Then it can benefit both the partner with sparks and benefit the Non-Partner with a little recognition.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Minecraft Stickers

We need some Minecraft Stickers on Mixer, like sticks of the mobs or the blocks.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Disable Season 2/Sparks/Embers Effects Permanently

Currently we have a "toggle off for 24 hours" option for the Chat effects. I would like to see this expanded to a "turn off all season 2 effects" as a permanent toggle in viewer options.

The Sparks enconomy is 100% focused on partners. The effects of skills use for stickers and embers are still visible in chat even if you toggle the 24 hours setting.

Please give us an option to turn it all off and just see and read chat. If its is not possible or in the business model to remove embers/stickers entirely please provide an option…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Recent Skills at the top

Have the Top section of the Skills tab display the 3-6 most recent skills that you have used.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base