Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer Affiliates

I really enjoy the Mixer Season 2. However I am a LITTLE bummed that nothing new was presented to smaller streamers to hype them up.

I honestly feel the sparks as a form of monetization for smaller streamers as well could potentially be the start of some sort of Mixer Affiliate program.

Yes, I can now use my sparks to support "my favorite content creators" but at least half of my favorites are not even partnered.

We love you Mixer, but don't forget about us little folk trying to work our magic on the platform.

208 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

16 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Buy Pro membership with Microsoft Gift Cards

Currently the options to pay for a Pro subscription is Paypal and Credit/Debit Card.

If Mixer is part of Microsoft, it makes sense to allow the Microsoft wallet/Microsoft gift cards/ xbox gift card to pay for pro subscription. Currently this is not an option but there should be anotheroptions for purchasing a subscription. Be that allowing Microsoft gifts cards or Mixer having their own gift cards.

This is specifically a good option for people under 13 since most kids do not have a paypal account, or have a debit/credit card. This would let kids support streamers and the platform since…

84 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Monetize Streams Without Being Partnered.

Allowed us to make money without being a mixer partnered user. This will be a great way for us to grow. I know I know please make a requirement for us to enable this feature without spam and fasle channels.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Donate Button

Add a donate button. This way it's easier for both the creators and users to donate and receive donations. We (creators) have to use 3rd parties sites to receive donations. Add a button to the layout. With it the possibility to send a message with that donation. Like Superchat on YT and starts on FB.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Optional discount promotions on games sold through creators

With the coming addition of selling games through streamers, would it be absolutely insane for the creator to have the option to forgo a portion of his revenue for a certain amount of time resulting in the game being on sale for that amount? Maybe the sale is only available if you have x amount of sparks or have watched the streamer for x amount of hours? I think this would be a good way of pulling people toward the streamers content and getting them into buying their games through Mixer. What about you?

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bits

Adding something similar to Twitch's bits wouldn't hurt for people who can't subscribe or can't donate, and make it available to be gathered by anyone/everyone.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. affiliate crystal

instead of an affiliate program where people can sub etc just make a position where streamers can qualify to get a spark crystal Similar to that of which a partner gets but perhaps a maximum of $100 payout or so

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Outros meios de pagamento e outras moedas

Então,acho que seria bom para a comunidade Mixer se aceitassem outras moedas e meios de pagamento.
    É difícil se tornar Mixer pro só com o dólar disponível,quero pagar com minha moeda local ( em R$).
    E também se aceitassem pagamentos por boleto ou cartão de crédito.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mixer Gold

Mixer Gold, like Twitch Prime, but instead of having an Amazon Prime account, all you need is a 12 month subscription to XBox Live Gold. What it will do if you have an active Gold membership, is give you one free sub to your favorite streamer/channel a month every month, just like Twitch Prime. It's an idea, but maybe if it gets enough traction it could possibly happen. Thank you for taking your time reading this.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Increase ways to donate to streamers through XB interface

Right now, third party sites are the only way to donate to streamers. This seems odd as mixer is so closely integrated with xbox. It should make sense that viewers could use the xbox marketplace to donate to a streamer. I think that viewers should be able to donate to the streamer directly through the Mixer interface, both on desktop and on XB using a native donate button. A huge number of viewers use only the xbox and have no way to support the streamers that they regularly watch.

Also, Microsoft regularly uses MS Rewards points as a currency to…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pa4

Mixer on ps4

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sparks cash in

It would be great to have a way for partnered streamers to cash-in Sparks.

For instance someone on your stream uses the interactive buttons which those then get transferred to the streamer. Later the streamer can cash them in for swag or for actual money to be dispersed with their normal subscriptions.

Also make it possible for viewers to sub using Sparks. That would be legit.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Direct purchase

I think it would be really cool to have Direct Purchase Pre-Order exclusives.

Special gear in the game, bonus sparks, free pro code with purchase etc. I think the buyer should have more incentive to purchase through the direct purchase other than “You’re supporting a streamer”

Thank you!!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mixer Direct Purchase

This is moreso for feedback in the Mixer Direct Purchase Program. I think while Mixer is doing a great job to get partnered creators more exposure and more opportunities for revenue, I think launching the program with only access to Xbox and MS Store options is not good for optics. Mixer says on a regular bases that they care about all platforms from Xbox players, PlayStation Players, to PC players. Releasing a program that ,while is just starting, with only access to Xbox games muddies the messaging on the supporting all platforms narrative. It also deters Playstation, Nintendo, and PC…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Using Microsoft rewards for Mixer Subs

I use Microsoft rewards a lot and while there are a lot of cool things I could redeem the points on, I'd like to see more. I use Mixer a ton and would love if I could redeem my rewards points for Mixer pro subs.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. discounted price on subs

paying for a one month sub 5.99 3 month sub 14.99 6 month sub 29.99 12 month sub for 59.99 that is what i would do for it

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sub Tokens

Allow users buy Mixer Sub tokens in the Xbox Store and cash them in on the Mixer App via Xbox.This would allow people to sub to someones channel on the console itself.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mass/Random Gift Subs

Currently, the only way to gift a sub is by typing in an individual username. I propose a system that would allow a gift sub to be allocated randomly to someone in the viewer list and allow multiple subs to be gifted at the same time. I feel this would help all partners and Mixer by allowing more subs to be given throughout a partner's community and across Mixer as a whole.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Local Currency Support

If every other Microsoft store / service can operate within local currency why can’t Mixer.

Being in Australia the exchange rate is already brutal. Add to that an international transaction fee I would have to pay on average $11 a month if I wanted to subscribe to a channel.

This I feel is unfair as it can be and should be addressed via your payment solution Stripe. Alternately switch to Microsoft billing.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Emotes

You could create exclusive time limited emotes, maybe even emotes created by famous artists or streamers, or just utilize other streamers emotes to also gain them visibility. People already use emotes as a lure to subscribe.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base