Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Use sparks to get non-partners featured!!

How about a way for the viewers in non-partnered channels to spend there sparks to buy the streamer featured time on Mixer.com. This with help smaller streamers get better viability and grown their channels, while adding value to spending sparks in non-partnered channels.

279 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Spark API

I want to be able to send sparks to players, and have them send sparks back to me.

Chat commands would be /sendsparks @user #amt#

I also want api commands so I can make a bank bot.

150 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  13 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to auto hide sound board/interactive controls

Personally I don't always use the interactive controls and I find myself toggling it off the moment I open up a channel with it on. I like the resolution of the stream to be a bit larger personally and the interactive board tends to take up quite a bit of space.

I'm not saying remove it but in our account settings maybe give an option to auto toggle it off when opening a channel.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MixPlay and Costreaming

Since the new UI update came out in Beta there has been a BIG change to how you view costreams and MixPlay features. ITS BROKEN.

Currently if you are in a costream with someone else that has MixPlay features enabled, whoever holds the number 1 position (which is usually the person to initiates the costream) is the one whos buttons take priority for MixPlay in ALL streams inside the costream and the only way to have viewers see the other streamers buttons is to have viewers host the other streams, go to their own channel, and watch the host to…

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Soundboard Should Work On Xbox

Like many Beam streamers, I have an interactive soundboard button configuration for my channel. However, I primarily stream directly from my Xbox currently (which I know is in testing). I noticed when testing it out that if I attempt to click one of the soundboard buttons as a user, it plays through my PC when I'm acting as a viewer, but it does not seem to ever impact the Xbox stream at all.

So as an Xbox streamer, I have no way of actively hearing or reacting to one of the best things Beam offers. I wish the soundboard clips…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. C# Client/Interactive Libraries

For those who want to incorporate Beam into their C# application using an official release instead of one that may be from a third party

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  Richard Fox responded

We’re constantly looking to support other languages on our platform.

You’re more than welcome to try and create one yourself in the meantime.

7. Gamifying for gamers

You have XP for leveling up, how about some items?!

To encourage watching streams, how about giving users/viewers a series of items to unlock and collect, items are reminiscent of favorites from the last 30+ years of gaming.

It will work similar to Sparks but items will be distributed at random and not at a set time duration, the better the item, the more rare it is that it will drop.

Every user will have a Backpack that will serve as the inventory for all the items.

Users can trade items with each other or sell/buy them for Sparks, another…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Confirmation for High Cost Interactive Buttons

Can we get an opt-in style confirmation for when we're spending more than say, 1,000 sparks? There was a time about a month ago that I was browsing someone's stream when they had interactive on, and I clicked back on to the main window to get the focus, and it just so happened to be on the board, so I erroneously spent 5K sparks...

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. mixplay for PC games

as a PC gamer who doesn't have an xbox and doesn't want to get one, I'm really frustrated that mixplay is only available for xbox versions of some games like no man sky and killing floor 2. I want to see and make use of those features to promote my community engagement and to show off what mixer can do when people from outside of mixer come to the site... but I can't!

I know mixer is tightly associated with xbox and enabling mixplay on pc for these games would be a step towards showing that mixer is truly platform-agnostic

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MixPlay button to start minimized

I would like to have the option to set the MixPlay stuff minimized. I close it every time I go to a new stream so i just wish there was a setting on my account to have it start closed.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Developer Lab Organization

I have 25+ Scenes in one of my Soundboard things in My Developer lab. I think it would be a good idea to be able to rearrange the scenes or sort them in alphabetical order or at least organize the button layout and the scenes, so it's easer and faster to edit them.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sparks To You.

They Should Make It So When You Use Mixer Interactive And People Use There Sparks On A Interactive Button It Will Give You The Sparks They Spend.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add the ablitiy to distingish between Interactive Gaming streams and Streams with Soundboards

I would like to be able to sort out which streams have interactive controllers verse soundboards.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. duplicating interactive boards

Having a duplicate option in the Developer Lab for interactive boards would help out immensely. These would make it much easier to have a basic board and easily customize multiple depending on the game being played.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sparks use

Hello. I have been asking my stream what they would like the sparks to be used for. A few ideas we came up with are 1- If they earn enough sparks they could unlock a personel emoji that they can use in any channel. 2- the sparks used in a streamers channel go toward the streamer and he can unlock a limited amount emoji slots with them. 3- viewers can use sparks for a discount in the store for tshirts and merch. 4 - streamers can use it for the same but for bundles of merch to use in giveaways.…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it possible to import/Edit Scenes (Control Layouts) via json in the new Interactive Studio

It would be very nice if you could simply edit the json in the new interactive studio for import/share reasons.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Interactive labels / tags

I think it would be nice if we could label interactive streams not only with the game that's played there but also with what kind of interaction the user can expect.

Either if it's interaction with soundboards, a moderated hybrid-like stream, where users can interact while the streamer also interacts with the game (like in Minecraft streams) or something like fully automated streams (like Youplay) where the users alone have control over what happens.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am not earning sparks or lvling up anymore! Help!

I am not lvling up earning sparks! Just say not earning!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mixer Season 2 Gif Duration

Heya everyone!

With the new update to mixer we got the ability to use Gifs which is amazing, but the duration of Gifs is just slightly too short! Maybe if it were a few seconds longer, and a little noise indicator was added to them they wouldn't get missed by viewers/streamers as often.

Thanks a bunch for reading opinion <3

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Don't require the interactive board for featuring

Some of us don't want to be bothered by an interactive board while playing an intense game but as of right now to be featured you are required to have an interactive board.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base