Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Alternate Sub Badges to Reward Subscription Loyalty Over Time

Alternate SUB badges based on how many long someone has been subscribed to a Partnered channel that the streamer would upload.

For instance, different badges for new subs, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 1 year, etc. as a way to reward loyal subscribers.

250 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto-Hosting When Offline, please!

I think there should be an auto hosting feature. Where you have a list in your mixer settings, and you can put some usernames into the list and then when your offline and they go live, it’ll automatically host them! I think this could make your viewers come back even when your offline.

140 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Partnership requirements seem too high. Really high.

Right now the 750 followers and 50 consistent viewers requirements for partner seem rather high. The viewer count mostly.

Most streamers need around 5000 followers to manage 50 consistent viewers or roughly 1% the follower count.

Someone with 750 followers is likely to average 7-8 viewers.

There are of course exceptions to these rules.

I feel like this will deter people from picking Mixer as their platform because a lot of that is out of the content creators hands. Where as the other two big plat forms put more power into the content creators hands to get affiliated or partnered.

119 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. partner charity

We would like to see the option for partners to be able to automatically donate some or all of their income to a chosen charity.

111 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. (New) Partnership Requirement "You Must Be At least the age majority for region or territory"

Hello Mixer and community, I was a little upset with the new Mixer requirement that got released. I have been streaming for almost 2 years and with 11,800 follows and really wanted to be part of the Mixer Partnership Program. So, the new requirement is saying I have to be eight-teen and that will take 5 more years until I can be a partner. Also, I am upset since I feel like I am missing out on all the new things and just not special or good to be a broadcaster. It also took Mixer 17 days for a response…

93 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to show off the sub icon for all your subscribed channels on your profile page

It would be great to be able to choose to show a widget on your profile page that shows off the sub icons of all the channels you subscribe to, and have each of them link to the corresponding partner. It'd be like a "gotta catch'm all" way to support streamers you love.

91 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Partnership Requests

When applications are declined the streamer is sent a generic email. Even when they apply 2-3 times they still receive the same generic declined email. The only way the streamer can improve is if they get personalised feedback. Surely after all their hard work to meet requirements they deserve a personalised email. Especially once they have applied 2 or 3 times. I also think they should take supporting emails from followers into account. Some communities are unique but very loyal - exactly what an advertiser is looking for.

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Take timezones into consideration when reviewing partnership applications

Hi,

Recently I was denied for partnership (and I am OK with it).

What I felt was a bit rough was the reason.

As I usually play Realm Royale or Paladins, the minimum required CCU for those games to be considered for partnership is 30+

I live in New Zealand (GMT +12/+13) when I start streaming at 9pm it is 4am EST and 8am GMT. 80% of Mixers viewer population is asleep or commuting to school/work where some are unable to view Mixer streams.

Considering I have peak at 70+ for Paladins and 40+ Realm for, I have been doing…

73 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Refined affiliate system.

Having an affiliate system like Twitch now has would allow Mixer to grow as a website, first off, the ability to allow people to subscribe to their favourite streamer (once they have met the required amount of follows/views to become an affiliate) would help both smaller streamers and Mixer itself, as Mixer would be able to take a fraction of the money (just like how its done with partners).

Secondly, allowing affiliates will promote the use of advertisements on channels prior to viewing the stream, running an advertisement where the money made from the advertisement is split between Mixer and…

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New partnership process and add appeals back!

Hello, I'm OgSavageKitty and I'm going to try to keep this short. I started streaming since Oct (7 months ago). I currently have 12,322 followers and 119,547 views. I applied for partnership 5/5/19 and got a response on 5/9/19. I and my community believe that I have been reviewed unfairly. I have everything that Mixer is looking for in a partnered streamer. Community building and engagement are the reasons I got denied which bewilders me. I have an extensive, and loyal community. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be how far I am right now! They always ask me…

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mixer Partners Get There Own Color

So my idea is getting mixer partners there own color maybe (orange)?
    Why?
    With the roll out of the free mixer pro memberships there will be alot more people with purple names.
    I feel that a Partner should be a separate color from everyone else just like Staff & Founders. Thanks For Reading Vote If You Agree!!!

61 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Custom resub messages

When a subscriber is offered the option to announce their resubscription in chat, offer a dialog box to write a short message for the streamer. These should be seen in chat, available in the API for bots to pull into overlays, and stored on the partner dashboard, perhaps as a timeline feed.

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The return of XboxMilGrau to the Mixer

We want to XboxMilGrau again, they are the biggest organic channel of the Mixer, grew up alone putting faith in the platform, what happened to them was unfair, not only with them but with all the people who followed their channel and principally with those who are subscribers of the channel.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Partnered Emotes for Bots

It was be awesome if partners could have the ability to use their emotes on their bot without having them sub to the channel. I know there are partners out there that do this by either subbing to themselves or using their monthly sub code instead of giving it away.

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Loyalty Tiers For Secret Emotes

Essentially, enable viewers to unlock secret emotes on your channel, only after they have subbed for so many months. Like say someone subs to you for 4 months, and they unlock a special emote. And another at say 10 months!

This will encourage and incentivize people to STAY subbed.

The back end of it shouldn't be too complex. You could have a drop down menu next to emotes and say "Restrict Until Month 4" etc.

Hope that made sense! This thought hit me of yesterday along with a REALLY good idea for my own secret emotes.

Thoughts?!

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Different Subscription Icons for length of time subscribed

Having different sub icons for 3,6,9,12 months+ subbed gives the viewer the opportunity to show how long they have supported the caster and gives casters a better chance to show support for long term subscribers

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Free Monthly Beam Sub for Xbox Live Gold Members

Similar to how amazon prime / twitch prime allows users on twitch to sub to a partnered twitch streamer once a month for free...

Perhaps we could get Xbox Live Gold members to get a free beam sub per month give to a beam partner.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Partner Tag like Pro tag

Partners love to watch other streamers and it would be cool to have a Tag like Pro where a Partner can be tagged as a Partner so people can feel comfortable asking questions or just chatting along with them. It also makes it so a Partner can lurk and enjoy a stream without needing to be drawn attention to.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Gift Subscription Option

Subscribing to our favourite streamers is a fantastic way to further support them and the content they put out. Being able to gift subs would be a fantastic way to continue this as both the recipient of the gifted sub and the streamer would benefit from this. It is an amazing feature on Twitch and it's one feature I wish they implemented here on Mixer.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR STREAMERS TO MAKE MONEY

Either make being partner a more reachable goal... or create a program similar to twitchs affiliate program. This allows streamers to have a sub button as well as monetization options. Maybe it is cheaper to sub and fewer motetizaton options but it is a way to show that mixer cares about smaller streamers who truely want to stream full time or even just at the best possible quality.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base