Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. pro use free sub

Mixer Pro Membership or Xbox Live Gold can sub 1 time to a streamer of their choice. Similar to twitch prime. Bring more incentives for the program while also supporting their platform and content creators.

237 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 24/7 Content

Intentional 24/7 streams are appearing throughout directories (web show, IRL, other) In most cases no “streamer” is present. The streams are a .gif looping with sound. I recommend at a minimum making a new game category that is specifically labeled 24/7, to accommodate this content, or not placing these streams at the top of discovery.

181 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enforce no IRL Streams while driving

In light of current evens, I feel as a streaming service, Mixer should promote not live streaming while driving, This is dangerous not only for the streamer but Driver but other road users via taking the streamers attention away from the road to the chat.

With this, I understand there is 2 sides, some people might stream what they see, almost like a dash cam and not interact with chat at all, or stream in such a way they cant see the chat.

I just feel there should be something in ToS against this.

158 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mixer PS4 App

Having a PS4 Built in app to stream from like Twitch or YouTube would be great to grow the Mixer Platform & It could lead to even more feedback to make Mixer an awesome platform for Gamers to stream on

151 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is something we would love to do! There’s no platform we wouldn’t want to be on, but specific permission is required from Sony to publish apps on their platform.

- Matt Salsa

5. roku application

Having a roku app for watching my streamers who have transitioned from twitch or youtube would be great! I have multiple roku devices (including roku stick), and being able to watch from any of them would be fantastic.

This is probably a fairly large and untapped audience for you guys, as I know a fair amount of people who currently watch twitch and youtube from their roku devices.

87 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A new way to add games other than through Player.me

Player.me is a decent site, however their game directory is lacking and we are using their game directory for Mixer. We need a new way to add games to Mixers directory. The Escapists 2 has been released but it has to be shown as 'unlisted game' because Player.me do not have it in their database yet. I had to add it to be approved and that can take a week or so. We should be able to play all new releases with the correct game title from release day and not a week or so later. I see this cropping…

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make a Windows UWP app for desktop, mobile and Xbox

It would be better to have a UWP beam app for desktop, mobile and Xbox. Android and iOS already have their apps, and it's more convenient to watch streams on apps rather than the browser. If possible, you could release an API with which developers can make third party apps for your service!

74 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove AFK Forza Farming Streams / Suspend Accounts

Mixer needs to add something in their ToS to stop AFK Farming Streams (Forza AFK Farming Streams). The Forza AFK Farming Streams are not helping the Streamers who are actually streaming the game properly and not really helping the platform.

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Video quality in settings

Right now there is a problem if you have slow internet or doesn't work as good on a day the problem is video settings is set up

load video> High setting>change to low

This is a huge problem because then it requires the person to load a video they can't watch which causes the video to never load since your connection is so weak sometimes it doesn't even let you have video quality. Also not everyone can watch 1080p on high settings

I propose to have it set in settings overall so it will b e

your settings > load…

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This option is now available on mobile. We will consider adding it to more platforms in the future but have no specific news otherwise. Thank you for suggesting this!

- Matt Salsa

10. Promotion idea for loyal subscribers

Hello. I am Mithrantir and I am a subscriber for 34 months in a row. Today Clopoyaur showed as a new promotion by mixer for new subscribers. This is a good idea, however, as a subscriber in a channel for almost 3 years I would expect to see a promotion or a small gift for loyal subscribers of Mixer. Rewarding or giving incentives to loyal subscribers is as important as bringing new subscribers. It doesn't have to be anything big but is more of the recognition of the loyalty.

This is my suggestion.

Kind regards,
    Mithrantir

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. MixPot modification to give visibility to the REALS streamers.

FR: Bonjour! Je suis -Kyutie-, je vous suggérerais une modification de MixPot. Beaucoup de streams "FARM H24/7" font leur apparition sur Mixer, que ce soit pour Paladins, SMITE ou Forza Horizon 4. Ces flux AFK sont en boucle, avec juste une photo du jeu, et même parfois sans surveillance.
    C'était un bon moyen d'obtenir du contenu pour une communauté, mais il a poussé les gens à abuser du système et à créer un stream de ce genre complètement décourageant et déloyal envers les streamers qui ont planifié et présenté un contenu réel.
    Je pense qu'il serait bien d'activer le MixPot…

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Google Analytics

Right so in terms of growth.

At the moment, as you are bringing in YouTubers, and I see more and more YouTubers flow in, the integration with YouTube becomes important.

So being able to actually link your Beam channel to YouTube is a huge deal, as it would allow YouTubers to link to their Beam in the end-slate of YouTube. You can only do that with YouTube related stuff, or approved sites, which is where ether Beam has to manually approve them, or build in the Analytics verification in the <head>

Besides that, giving the Casters the availability to actually…

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Smart TV app

As I mentioned already, there supposed to be a smart TV Mixer app FOR SURE. The Twitch one is exist for a long time already, but I prefer Mixer, so I want to watch Stream in every room on a huge screen using an app that is installed on my Samsung Smart TV (Tizen or other, such as Web OS and Android TV), without moving my xbox or streaming from laptop.
    Hope I am not the only one who needs this app for Smart TV)

Regards!

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Thoughts on how to better improve the Platform

It warms my heart to see Mixer bring brand new faces to the Platform with a huge presence in other Streaming Platforms such as the latest one announced being Renee, from Twitch, and MixerBr, from Youtube however, there's things that need to be changed in order to improve the Platform as a whole.

While I watched Renee's announcement about her move to Mixer, a lot of what I read confirmed many Mixer Users and Partners's concerns. People outside of Mixer see the Platform as a Console only Platform flooded with kids.

It’s constantly advertised in the Mixer Level Up Cast…

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sparks: Buy, Earn, Redeem.

Although I enjoy earning sparks for watching my favorite streams and spending them to activate interactive effects with those channels, I feel like this is still a missed opportunity for both the platform and its creators.

I cant speak for everyone, but I can explain how I would personally like to see this feature evolve.

I'll cut straight to the point:

+ Purchase (x) sparks at various price points.
    - Bonus sparks for larger amounts purchased.
    + Earn Bonus Sparks
    - (x) per Ad watched, (x) per Partner Subscribed, (x) per merch purchased.

+ Redeem Sparks!
    - for Interactive
    -…

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hypezone

Hypezone channels for fortnite, Pubg and rainbow 6 should have a follower count to be featured in the hypezone. A follower limit of 50 would get rid of the small streamers who don’t really deserve a hypezone in my opinion. Having a limit of 50 would give more streamers who put some effort into their stream to be feature more often. 50 doesn’t have to be the number of followers but it seemed like a good starting number for it.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Adding Mixer to Amazon Fire Stick TV & Roku Player

I'd think what would be a cool idea is having Mixer in the Amazon Store and the Roku Player store because let's say for example if my PC was in use I'd have my phone. but if my phone was dead the only option I'd be able to watch would be from Amazon Fire Stick TV and/or Roku Player. I think this would be a neat feature.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. appletv & chromecast apps

AppleTV & Chromecast App is must. 99% of my viewing of twitch and youtube is done with TV (chromecast or appletv).

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Separate Fortnite PVP and PVE

Can there be 2 different game categories for Fortnite. One for PVP (battle royal) and PVE (save the world). It would make it easir to find what you want to watch.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Pur Forza streamers back on the top streamers list

Forza streamers should be on the top streamers list. Why are they not. They stream as well as anyone else, they put in the time and money, just like everyone else. You are taking people that might be interested in watching mixer and turning them away from forza. Stream viewers on many streams have gone down because people are not clicking on the stream to watch. Some forza streamers but in a whole lot of money for there stream like buying a rig and wheel setup that an cost hundreds of dollars. The least you could do is put them…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base