Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Streaming status on Discord

Streaming status on Discord
    it's so cool that discord links with twitch and it says you are streaming and what you are streaming, beam needs that

68 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. YouTube notification for Beam Streaming

In the same way that Twitch has done "Live Annotation" features for YouTube (where if you connect your account to YT/Google, it can detect if you're streaming and will have an annotation note that you're live). This would be great to have for Beam!

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Front Page Notification

One of my biggest problems with the front page stuff is you aren't notified when you hit front page. I have seen large streamers hit front page and then go make food as they hit front page. If the font page pinged you like achievements or tags in another channel then the streamer would know if they were front page. This would allow for streamers to better use the time they have while they are on front page. And this would allow for the streamer to be extra aware and not let accidental mature content(cursing or smoking) to be shown…

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show me first channels from my region and language

Show me first channels from my Region.

In all categories like, Featured, All Streamers and Up and Commig, show me first channels from my region and language.

For exemple: I'm from Brazil, then show me channels that speek portguese, channels from Brazil and Portugal

How long will we have to wait for this? This is a basic feature that should already have existed since the beginning.

Tks for read this.
    Lets make a better Mixer for all :D \o/

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Discord go live message

Is it possible to have a flag on the go live announcement to include an @everyone or an @here in the message? Right now most of the time the automatic message gets sent, and the streamer or one of his moderators manualy sends a mention with an @here or @everyone.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enable notification of achievements during transmission

During broadcasts in the mixer, we could not see the achievements jumping on the screen when the person unlocks them, I would like this to be possible, this would leave the most interactive broadcasts.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Youtube Live Alert

Much like how Twitch has a small alert show up on your youtube channel that you are live, I'd love for Beam to have an alert on Youtube when I'm live.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. polls

Bring back the poll notification sounds \o/ Polls are used for a ton of stuff in channels, and people lurk a lot and don't notice if a poll is going on without a sound attached to it.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Notification to Xbox One activity feed when you start your Stream (PC too)

Twitch adds notification on Xbox One side on its activity feed when you are going to start your broadcast and also it adds notification when you have finished like "*** has broadcasted got 1 hours 44 minutes".

I believe that Beam will work similar way when it comes to Xbox One, but here is the challenge and what doesn't work with Twitch well or anymore at all:

When you are streaming your Xbox One game with Elgato and with PC it should also made that same notification on Activity feed at least for Xbox games like you would do it…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it possible to be notified when anyone starts broadcasting a game I'm following.

Of course, this requires that Mixer first implement the idea to allow users to follow games, and not just broadcasters. In addition, when users choose to be notified when anyone starts broadcasting a game that he/she is following, those users should have the same filters that are available in the game search box, such as "interactive only" (which would limit notifications such as users are only notified when someone starts *interactively* broadcasting the game in question).

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Follow icon for viewers

An icon next to a viewers name so the streamer knows they are a follower would be nice. For reasons like follower giveaways and playing with followers.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Twitter

Have either an automatic or button to announce you are Live to Twitter and other social apps.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. sub anniversary event

I was wondering if we could possibly add the option to not share a sub anniversary. I don't mind that there is a nice little reminder of how many months I've been subscribed to someone, however I'm not overly fond of having to "brag" about it for the notification to go away.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Banner based notifications on iOS / Android

Banner notification by iOS/Android application

I'd like to receive the notifications when my favorite steam channel is started. It seems to me that now Mixer has the capability to pop-up notifications by web browser based technology. My suggestion is to implement notification capability on iOS/Android applications. If the Banner is pop-upped on my iPhone, I'll be able to catch the events of starting favorite streams even if I'm offline. Any thoughts?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Search and Sort followed Streamers in Notifications section.

Since I have almost 60 pages of streamers I've followed listed in my notifications section. I'd love a way to search/sort them. Maybe show only those I've checked or similar. ty.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Email notification to include who our sub payment is for..

Currently, when you subscribe to someone you get a receipt e-mail saying we were billed $5.99 for a Mixer subscription. It's very basic and doesn't include much information.

I would prefer if on the receipt e-mail we receive if it showed the person's name to whom we subbed to.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Opt-in Notifications

I would love to see an option implemented so that everyone I follow doesn't automatically have notifications turned on. A lot of people I follow I can only watch on certain days due to Timezone differences or my work schedule, and I would love the option to not have to manually find and turn off notifications for those particular channels.

Nothing worse than having your phone notifications going off all day/night long because you try to support someone when you can :)

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Channel Notification List done in chronological follow order or alphabetical

Currently the Channel List for Notifications is done in Alphabetical order, but if you're following a lot of people, and just recently followed a few more people, it would take several pages of scrolling to turn on or off specific notifications.

I would suggest being able to order these by reverse chronological, meaning the latest people you followed show up first. It also gives a bit of a historical view for who you follow.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hype bot should post in chat so everyone sees the Health reminder

Hype bot should post the health reminders in chat so everyone can see it and participate in the stretching or whatever for intermission

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mixer Notification Button!

Hello Mixer, I feel like Mixer should have a notification button like twitch has, so more people can join the stream more. Since Mixer notification is hard to set up it would stress-free a lot of popular and unpopular streamers. Thanks, Owen

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base