Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bigger Emote Sizes

As a graphic designer I feel like the emote sizes are a bit small. I feel like 32x32 should be the right size to make an emote whilst 28x28 being a compromise, at the moment I believe that 24x24 is too small compared to other websites.

380 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

50 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Follow All Button in Costreams

It would be great to have a "Follow All" button on Costreams that would allow a viewer to follow all the streamers who are currently in the costream. User's would still be able to hover over a streamer's profile picture and follow an individual streamer.

357 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Artist Related Links to Profile

We artists have different websites that would be useful to link on our profile like ArtStation.com and Deviantart.com

Both are major websites used by artists as portfolios and would love to see some support for them!

136 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In-app donations

Mixer really needs some kind of native donation tool like how Youtube has Super chats and twitch has bits.

3rd party donation sites require viewers to leave the stream, which means they might miss something. They're also not as secure, people can chargeback paypal donations and put financial strain on the streamer. This is why many streamers aren't comfortable taking them.

Plus, it encourages donations by allowing mixer to give small benefits to people who donate. Like how superchats let you pin a comment to the top of chat, or how bits give you a special chat badge.

Finally it…

124 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sparks

Have a shop where we can buy custom emojjis and custom wallpapers with our sparks? Maybe also have it so we can upload our own wallpapers for a price of sparks?

113 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello everyone, I think that lightstream mixer studio should be free for everyone and not just mixer pro members or people with partnerships

Hello everyone, I think that lightstream mixer studio should be free for everyone and not just mixer pro members or people with partnerships, it isn't fair because most people don't have a partnership or have mixer pro. I think it would make stronger communities and more people would stream. Also smaller steamers like me would be able to make higher quality streams.

92 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make the Channel description area more dynamic

As an artist that has created several stream layouts for friends on Mixer I would really like to see something more added to the description area to give us a bit more creative freedom.

Currently, we have very limited tools to create good content for these description areas, and for some, they settle for “good enough” because it is hard for them to figure out. I have had to help a few people tweak images to make them look decent and it requires some secret HTML/CSS magic that can be buggy at times.

Several streamers add graphics to their description…

90 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fullscreen + Chatbox

Fullscreen + Chatbox

With Fullscreen already being integrated and Theater Mode being in the roadmap, I'd suggest an option for the Fullcsreen-mode. To have Fullscreen + a little box where you can add Chat-Messages. Many streamers integrate Chat in the Livestream so you don't need to leave the fullscreen to read it. A little input box at a corner of the screen would barely overlap with the stream but give the possibilty to communicate with the Stream without leaving the Fullscreen Mode.

90 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Different Featured Tabs for Paid Slots/Companies and Streamers

In the past few months, I've noticed that Featured slots are more often than not taken by companies than actual streamers. Realm Royale, for example, took up a featured slot every day for weeks. Mix that semi-permanent slot with other events/games and it can take up almost the entire featured carousel. These observations come not too long after the changes to the featured algorithm that were supposed to greatly improve the chances of a streamer being featured. Having these featured slots taken up, and for such a long time, hurt the exposure and possibilities for streamers trying to grow.

If…

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add theatre mode for streams.

Add a theatre mode like in Twitch, that hides everything except the video and chat within the viewport.

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Filtering Games Out From Front-page

I feel like there should be a filter option to remove certain games from the front-page so that it is easier to discover new streamers / games you wouldn’t really see. For example I would like the ability to hide fortnite and Pubg streams. I feel this would both benefit the viewer and streamer in terms of discovery.

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Clip

Have an button like twitch that records 30 seconds backwards and be able to download the 30 seconds to your PC

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Theater Mode

I propose a Theater Mode type deal, with the chat on one side and the video almost fullscreen. All it'd do would make the video player fullscreen with the chat available on the right, making the viewing experience that much better if you want to remove the interactive buttons.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Create a cooking section in misc

create a cooking/food section in misc, so cooking streamers don't have to use Cook, Serve, Delicious! or web show.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Devathon Group as a "Game"

Devathon is a programming contest that has been on the top of the games listing for the last 12 hours as "Programming". We're a new contest, but we match a lot more of the demographic of Beam than other added programming contests like Ludum Dare.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow Users to favourite games

Similar to Twitch's functionality to follow a game. favourited games could show up on top of the Game List, regardless of viewer count.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Xbox Interface Transparency

On Xbox one the Chat window is transparent, but below that is the viewer count bar. This should also have an option to be transparent or remove the entire window completely. Some games need the entire screen visible while others would do great with the entire window being transparent. I LOVE this feature, it makes streaming on console much smoother, but it could use a couple of minor tweaks. Thank you and keep up the great work!

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Following and Unfollowing

I think there should be a new feature added to Mixer that saves a lot of people. When you accidentally click unfollow, it does not warn you that you unfollowed. So I think that when you unfollow, a pop up box would appear that says, "Are you sure you want to unfollow (person)?" Then it would give the option of yay or nay. A lot of people have suffered from this with one of my friends being an OG follower of a stream and he accidentally unfollowed.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Korean Language Support

I am pretty sure this is where I would post Language Support. We should have the Korean Language support added on here. Especially having the username system support the language as well. Another thing we could add if that hasn't been added yet is a Language Audience we can set in our channel so when users join and their language isn't of the stream settings it will let them know which audience it is pointed to. For those who welcome all forms of language in the channel can set it to universal or even select the languages they are most…

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Streamcalendar

This is an expansion on the idea of scheduled Streams which are part of the Roadmap. Idea would be to have a calendar part of the interface (I'd suggest a three tabbed interface Stream/VoDs/Calendar but there are many possibilities) which shows a calendar in which the streamer can enter dates for streams.
    As mentioned in the schedule suggestion E-Mail reminders would be an option.
    Another helpful tool would be to show a timezone-independent countdown, when clicked on an event. Especially english channels tend to have a rather international viewership.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base