Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Channel One For Non Partnered Content Creators

Hi my names Ste I am a mixer streamer by the name of TwistedLimit. I was wondering if a channel one for non partnered streamers could be considered in the future as I believe it would benefit a wider audience then what you currently have with partners also it would strengthen your claim to help new and existing content creators these days I have seen so many content creators between 0 and 7.5k struggle and become disheartened due to the lack of support to non partnered content creators.
    I believe that this idea could change the balance to shape new/future…

824 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

82 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Achievements System to encourage viewers and streamers

Similar to what twitch recently announced I think that Mixer should integrate some type of achievement system or milestones for streamers AND viewers.

Examples for viewer achievements could be

1) watch a streamer who has less than 15 viewers.
    2) watch a stream for over an hour
    etc.

You could do a variety of achievements to encourage activity from viewers in different/unique ways on Mixer.

The reward for completed achievements could be sparks?

322 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ukrainian Language Support

Ukraine has a ~40M population, of which, according to the last census, 67,5% consider Ukrainian their mother tongue.

Ukraine has a vibrant gaming community. Ukrainian eSports teams (go NaVi!) are some of the most successful and competitive in the world.

Valve added Ukrainian language option to Steam in 2013 and since then the number of Ukrainian Steam players (and Steam games that have a Ukrainian localization) has been steadily increasing. According to SteamSpy, as of June 2016 there were 3.7M Ukrainian players in Steam. (source: http://steamspy.com/country/UA )

Given the above mentioned arguments, we, the Ukrainian gaming community, ask of you…

287 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gifting subscriptions

We are able to gift Mixer pro to friends. A great idea. Now what if you friend wants to sub to a streamer. It would be amazing if you code gift them a 1 month subscription to a specified streamer or a code to use on any streamer they want. Mixer is a great community of friends. Let's keep the friendship bond strong with more we can do to help each other.

166 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 24/7 Realm Royale Battle Royale: HypeZoneRealmRoyale

We believe in Realm Royale and we need Mixer to believe in us. The community needs Mixer provide the streamers with a platform to show their skills while enjoying the elements of a unique Battle Royale!

140 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mixer-Con

Mixer-Con it would be awesome to have a convention for Mixer. Ideas some other community members have thrown out are:

-chat with the creators of Mixer
    - seminar on tips to reach Mixer Partner
    - available company’s/brands who support/Aid Mixer streamers
    -some live playing from some of the popular Mixer partners 🤘😎
    - just a chill place for everyone to meet and network
    -mixer partners play with smaller mixer streamers
    -mixer swag giveaways
    -designated mixer channel interviewing random mixer streamers (smaller streamers)
    --interview a small streamer by the largest streamer/partner on mixer

If any other community members have any ideas…

130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Channel Progression Opt Out

In reference to: https://blog.mixer.com/2019/04/30/mixer-channel-progression-rolling-out-on-5-1/

I would like a way to opt out of this. I do not want to make participation in my channel some sort of competition.

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Comedy Category

I think Mixer needs a category for streams focused on comedy. There seems to be another idea about this posted, but no elaboration. I think Mixer's FTL makes it the perfect platform for comedy and I think promoting that as a category will start bringing a few more diverse eyes (and hopefully streamers) to the platform.

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Destiny 2 Hypezone

With the new gambit game mode coming to destiny 2 with the launch of forsaken, I see an amazing opportunity to support a hypezone dedicated to the gamemode itself and other destiny 2 competitive events. Within gambit, the structure could work well with the spawns of the prime evils and the progression bars within the mode.

If any other community members have ideas on how to make a destiny 2 hype zone successful, I would love to hear your ideas!

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Follow Trolls

We have all had them, they get very annoying and there is nothing we can do to stop them. This would be follow troll. The people that come in, follow, unfollow, follow, unfollow, follow........... They are a distraction to the streamer, a menace to chat, and a headache for our community.

I propose adding a 24 hour individual cooldown to the follow button. If a person unfollows a streamer, the follow button become locked for 24 hours, for the person that unfollowed, preventing out wonderful follow trolls from be a nuisance.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mature rating needs to be adjusted so it does no consider 'Mature' to be 18+.

Mature rating needs to be adjusted so it does no consider 'Mature' to be 18+. Although games may be 'Mature' in nature, having them strictly be 18+ is limiting the potential audience. If you are streaming a game rated adult or mature, or a game with excessive gore/violence than teens who are 17+ are able to purchase ESBR rated M games so 18+ is really limiting the ability to attract a new audience.

As for nudity or sexualized content even if it is cartoonish you MUST set your stream to 18+ and I agree with that as well as it…

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Realm Royale hypezone

Bring back realm Royale hypezone since Realm is on Xbox.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hungarian Language Support

Hungary has a ~10M population.
    A lot of us including myself want to stream/watch streams on Mixer in our own language. But for us, there is no option for it. Twitch and YouTube have this option, so why not add it into Mixer?
    Also Xbox 360 have Hungarian language support, Windows 10 also have.
    Gaming and streaming in Hungary became very popular in the past 5 yeas.
    We have a lots of Xbox gamers here, professional gamers, gaming organisations, we also hosted V4 with a big CS:GO tournament.
    So we just want to watch and stream hungarian content on Mixer. …

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Streamers with 500 followers or fewer should have a special section - hard for little people to get views.

Streamers with 500 followers or fewer should have a special section - hard for little people to get views.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Realm royale hypezone

Bring back the realm royal hypezone it is on all platforms so the player and viewer base is way bigger and more interested in it so can we see it come back

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Complete removal of Banned viewers / subs / donors / etc.

What I mean is safer & happier Communities.

Litterly Can't watch watch | Can't Find Stream | Can't share | Can't make new account to watch etc.

Streamer nows has peace of mind after banning someone ( or a mod )

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  Amelia Carter responded

Valid points all the way around here. Troll management is a very tricky area, because it’s not always as simple as we’d like it to be. But we’ve got most of these things planned and being created now, you should see them in August. And we are carefully researching a few more tools to help make our streams as safe as possible. I’m marking this suggestion as “started” because most of what’s being asked here is already WIP (see: https://forums.beam.pro/topic/1223/changelog-month-of-july-wip). But the improvements will not stop with this update, we’ve got more coming. Thanks for your patience!

17. Mixercon!!!!!

You guys need to have a mixercon next year!!!

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Better Discord Integration

I believe Discord and Beam could work really well together if they had a few extra features like Twitch does.

- I'd love to see Beam having a streaming status, like twitch that displays what the user is streaming under their name, this works great on Twitch.

- Secondly, having a beam connection on Discord would help with discovery such as in here https://gyazo.com/6ae4b74246a7afa7694fa1baa8e236cc .

- Along with the second option, twitch subs that link their discord can directly access their streamers discord such as here https://gyazo.com/67211fde78db457a5ee46b51fa73afc9 > I think it'd be awesome to have this with Beam partners too!

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. autohost

autohost feature where you can add streamers to a list of people you would like to host when you are not streaming. List could work on both or sole means of selecting the streamer via random pick, or priority in the order they are listed. Twitch has this feature and I currently use Scorpbot to accomplish this on Beam. But that means leaving my bot running 24/7 and it isnt perfect.

The benefit is helping introduce a streamer's viewers to other streamers who they may enjoy. This can uplift another streamer's presence on Beam by exposing them to more potential…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add a "Creative" Category for streamers!

A "Creative" category would be an awesome addition to Beam! In the category people could draw, photoshop, paint, create music, etc.!

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base