Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Free mixer sub with Xbox gold or game pass

Twitch has amazon prime subs.

Why can't mixer have Xbox live or specially a game pass membership where you one free sub a month to use or gift?

611 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When we announced the Microsoft acquisition, we mentioned how excited we were about the possibility of integration like this. Of course, implementing this idea will require significant thought and planning. If we were to do something like this, we’d make sure to take the time to get it right.

With that said, we don’t have any specific news to share but wanted to mention that we are open to the idea and will continue to explore.

2. Xbox users use Xbox Avatar rather than Default Blue Robot

I, and many other people, feel as though new users to the platform that have created their accounts through their Xbox Live accounts, should be defaulted with their Xbox avatar instead of having the default Blue Robot avatar.

For one, this will make many chats simply look better.

Secondly, it will greatly diminish the use of the term 'blueberry' which has become a demeaning term.

309 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer affiliate program to rival Twitch

I would like to say how disappointed I am that some of my favorite streamers are leaving mixer for twitch, however upon talking to them, the twitch affiliate program is a very common reason. I think it's time Mixer has one of their own.

This would allow streamers to work towards a middle ground, unlocking the sub button and potentially getting 1 custom emote so viewers are also rewarded. Upon doing this I could understand requirement for partner potentially going up to 1,000 followers while the affiliate program requires 500, and instead of affiliate call it Mixer buddies, Mixer Arc,…

229 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Account Security Log

It should have things like logon history, logon ip, last channels visited, oauth stuff thats active, etc.

Basically this should be the page to go to if someone thinks their account is compromised

100 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have this today for our administration team and will work to expand access to account owners to evaluate their own account activity for security in the future.

No current timeline on this feature, but absolutely something we want to do.

5. Make your feedback site use the mixer account to vote.

You shouldn't need to create a separate account to vote on this site. Make it so that you authenticate to mixer.com when you go to this page.

88 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A block user button

A block butten or setting is need so users can block other users so that they can't interact with others or see their profiles

81 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Security Availability

I've seen that a couple people have had their accounts hacked and deleted. I know at least one of the few didn't have access to the 2 factor auth because they didn't have a smartphone to scan the QR code. Can you make it so that people can get the code texted to them without having to have a smart phone? Also, maybe make it so that when someone hits delete account they have to confirm it via an email? I just want to widen the range of security for people.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to buy gift subscriptions

We should have the ability to buy a month to month gift subscriptions for other users, similar to the gift of pro for a month.

For example, I want to buy 1 month for a sub from gamewisp that cannot afford to buy on Beam this month for a recent partner. So I would like to pay for that for him. I currently cannot do that without signing into my paypal on his account. Now beam misses out on those funds.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Missing a month when subbed to a channel

Everyone takes pride in the fact that they have subbed to a channel for 12 months, 24 months, 36 months even. The streamers are proud and the community is proud! What happens when a viewer runs into hard times? Sometimes life is more important and you have to do what you have to do to keep a roof over your head or your electricity on. You end up having to skip a month to ensure life matters are taken care of. What happens to your sub record? it gets wiped out and you reset back to 1 month! This is…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ADD Xbox app account intergration (Add to friends list)

When the xbox app gets developed/released, A feature should be intergrated so that if the user that you're watching is playing xbox you should be able to show there Linked Xbox ID so they can easily be added from the app without having to leave the app to add them.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add a yearly sub for beam pro

Please add a yearly subscription option for beam pro

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mixer Pro to provide subscribers with Embers!

Users that subscribe to Mixer Pro should receive a set amount of 'free' Embers each month that can be given out to streamers.

This would add much needed value to Mixer Pro.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mixer Gold

Twitch has Amazon Prime, Mixer should connect to Xbox Live Gold and call it Mixer Gold with a gold icon.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Release inactive names to active users

(No this is not a repost of my support ticket). Hello, recently I asked for the name "Wrath" on mixer.com since my current one is "wraths" and I was told that I can only get the name if I own youtube.com/user/Wrath
    or twitter.com/Wrath (must be verified), or I own twitch.tv/Wrath (must be partnered). The person that owns Wrath has never used their account. They just sniped the name Wrath and never used it (which tells me they're trying to sell the account). With those requirements, if someone named Crown, for example, has a YouTube channel named CrownYT and they want…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Quality Options

There needs to be a quality option in account settings that you can use to stop quality from being reduced in costreams. Seriously. Lower than source quality makes streams harder for some people to watch, and nobody wants to watch a stream that jitters because it's not on source quality. Sick of having to reset the quality on ever single costream I want to watch.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reset Zoom Button in Analytics should be moved.

Pretty simple really. The Reset Zoom Button in Analytics should be moved. It can block the numbers and I think it should simply just be moved under the graph as shown in the pictures below :)

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. link to xbox live account

Like the title says, allow us to link our accounts to Console accounts like Xbox Live, or PlayStation Network so we can show our gamertag and activity feed on Beam from those console accounts.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. categories

Limit what you see. I've seen a lot of people complain about how they don't like Battle Royal games (I personally like them). I personally don't like Horror type games. I'm sure I'm not alone with people having opinions about various genres.
    The idea:
    Allow an option on your account to select what type of games you see. If you don't want to see Battle Royal games, you select no battle royal games seen. As well as any others.

I know this can limit an audience greatly from a business stand point, but giving the viewer more options about what…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Gif support for user avatars

Add gif support for user avatars, so when in chat you can show your swag with moving pictures. i feel like this could really bump the ability for users to personalize their account.* scroll over to check out a new streamer? curious about them? oh, but whats this!? their avatar MOVES! this is amazing.*

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Payment Method "microsoft wallet"

Add the Payment Method "microsoft wallet", so Persons @Windows 10 and @Xbox One can use their Microsoft Wallet for purchasing Pro Subscriptions and Channel Subscriptions.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base