Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make sparks that go over 35 million carry over on next spark meter

Can you please make it so extra sparks spent on partner streamers carry over to next spark goal

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. buying sparks?

I feel like people should be able to buys sparks because I think embers can get a little expensive for the people you either don't want to or can't spend the money get them. I also think that there should be another way to show bigger support for streamers because unless you are pro and subbed to a channel, it is really hard to get sparks. My channel name is heatedcelery9 and I would greatly appreciate it if this post got a lot of votes. And maybe you could even give my a follow? Thank you everyone for taking time…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Moar mega sparks skillz

Having recently seen the new Raining Pi skill. It made me think. Man! There ought to a Mega Pi skill. Or maybe a general "Megaplied" version of most current and certainly most/all new ones.

Being a Spark Multi-Millionaire I grow tired of the seemingly simply yet hard to perpetuate the beach ball. The money suit was fun. Once. But being able to magnify skill in such a way. And/or others not thought of. Would be great. And quickly bring us back down to the commoner level in the thousands to tens of thousands sparks range. ;0 ;~)!

Thank you.

o/…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Spark boost?

I think anyone that buys embers should also gain a spark boost or a set amount of sparks for free to further help there favourite streamer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. progression system too easy

I'm going to be really honest here.

I think we should take the spark skills out of the patronage progression program because 1) the leveling to 100 is easy with them 2) trolls can bypass any level using them and still troll when they get to that " level " we put it on.

Keep it on the embers though but not the sparks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. sparks

SPARKS REMOVAL FOR PARTNERS - ADD TO AFFILIATE/MONETIZE

take this whole sparks thing away and properly compensate Partners. let them get a fair cut of embers across the board (15% 20% or what have you)
    then use sparks could work for the monetize or affiliate channels to earn the bonus embers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sparks

Make mixer like it used to be and make it so people who aren’t partnered also get sparks that are sent to them I used to love getting sparks but now I feel like a it’s just a notification

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make sparks relevant for non-partnered streamers

Make sparks relevant for non partnered streamers. They could do this by the number of sparks donated. The more you get donated, the more "relevancy" you get on the main mixer homepage

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sparks Crystal

Hello,

Currently when a streamer reaches 80M sparks, when you touch the ember crystal in the app it shows the next milestones of 160M and 300M and the ember percentage bonuses for those milestones. However, there's no way to see what the current ember bonus is or even what the current milestone is that the streamer has hit. All it shows is the number of sparks that the streamer has. Unless you have memorized the spark milestones, there's no way to know the previous milestones or when the streamer has hit the current milestone. I realize this isn't a huge…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More utility for the Sparks

We could use "real skills" with sparks. Buy benefits like: "Buy a sub only emote for 20.000 sparks" or "Send a message to the streamer for 25.000 sparks". I hope you understand.

(My english is bad, i am from south america, sorry for any mistake)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. add sparks

Hi I know this might be impossible but next year for cancer awareness month could you add a spark so we can support cancer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. sparks monetizado

acho que a Mixer deveria manter os sparks monetizado e apenas diminuir o valor das metas e ao inves de ser semanal passar a ser mensal , porque assim só ia ganhar o prêmio das metas batida uma vez somente e com ... tipo ao inves da meta máxima de sparks dar como prêmio 950 dolar a Mixer baixar pra 600 ou 700 dolar isso uma vez ao mês

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. own emojis

Own emojis also without partnership with Mixer, but then only 2-3 or so. Most streamers would be happy about that, too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Top 10 weekly, monthly & all times

Hi. I would like, that as they did in the mobile application, we could see from the PC, the top 10 of sparks and embers, weekly, monthly and of all time. I hope you can see it;)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Spark

As a lower tier stream my viewers continuously spend their sparks on me in stream and I have to tell them that it doesn’t do anything and they’re just wasting them on me. It’s truly heart breaking to them because they want to donate to me with sparks. My request is that lower tier streamer could receive sparks as form of monetization much like partnered streamers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Give Sparks to Other Chat Members for Good Content

I think being able to donate sparks to a member of chat when they tell a good joke or provide a good answer to a question or have the perfectly timed emote would be a great way to encourage a more active chat and a better community.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Blacklisting Specific Users on Spark & Embers Leaderboards

Hi, I'm shamuel, a partnered streamer here on Mixer.

I'd simply like the ability to blacklist specific streamer-defined users on the spark and embers leaderboards.

Two reasons:
    1. To hide troll-y usernames from appearing on the leaderboards. I've had some less than savory usernames come into my chat. I don't think examples are necessary...
    2. To hide users who request anonymity in their patronage. I have had folks request anonymity in the past in my self-made MixItUp leaderboards, and I could see it being useful as well for folks who run giveaways based on leaderboards, with certain users who wish…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sparks used in

After watching the Halo channel it came to my mind that people were using sparks to express themselves but what happens to the value of these sparks? Other partnered Mixer streamers can use this for cash value. Would it be possible that these huge channels for certain games/developers pick a cycle 3-4 month cycles or yearly cycles and donate the total value of the sparks obtained throughout announcements, competitions etc. to charities of their choice? If organised by Mixer then it is gamers giving back to communities and doing good for the world!

What does everyone else think?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow Streamer to gift a free sub after Sparks threshold

The idea revolves around the streamer being able to give a free month's sub away per spark cycle once they have reached a high earned spark threshold, such as 5 million sparks, for example. The streamer could gift the sub using their own discretion(ie. directly to a user or via a giveaway) or use the Fan Progression system and give it to the highest ranked viewer who currently does not have an active sub.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sparks while hosting

Allow sparks donation to streamer while they are offline and hosting another channel.

Due to time difference/other commitments some can only watch a streamer’s vod and would like to be able to support them with spark donations. However, when the streamer hosts another channel their crystal disappears preventing any donation.

Please allow the ability to toggle and donate sparks to channel of choice even if the streamer is offline. Would be great if viewer could also earn sparks when watching a vod, not just a live broadcast.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base