Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I think it would be a really good idea if you where able to favorite gifs in the mixer spark skill

I think it would be a really good idea if you where able to favorite gifs in the mixer spark skill

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Report button for GIFs in the GIF selection menu

I found several NSFW GIFs and borderline CP GIFs in there and a report button for those will be helpful to keep it clean

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Birthday Cake Sticker for Streamers Birthday!

It just crossed my mind that it would be really cool if there was a sticker that streamers could activate on their birthday. The viewers would be able to use the sticker for free like once per- hour, and the streamer would get x sparks. It could be just a sticker or one of the cool animated ones that puts an overlay on the chat.

Just a little extra shiny, even if it wasn't free to the viewer just another sticker that was like the Mixer cake or something would be pretty spiffy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A way to Turn off sparks for non partners (optional)

Ok I am a non partner I will have some great people drop by my channel from time to and give me a sticker.I am really thankful for it. How ever I feel bad cause I cant really use the sparks. I know they can be much more useful for the partners.
    So my idea is to have a option to turn sparks off. So when someone for example try to spend sparks on my channel. A little pop up message can explain to them that sparks can much more useful for partners.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. animated skills look blurry on overlay

I have the skills appear on my overlay and the animated ones look like a blurry blob. It really makes my content look tacky.
    They used to move and look really cool, I would pretend to hi-five the fairy, it was awesome. Now the fairy is frozen and pixelated. The Spaghetti monster looks horrible. I am thinking of turning those Skills off, but I would prefer not to.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. turn off sparks skills

I would really like a button on the Skills tab that turns all the Sparks skills off with one button, rather than having to go through and turn them all off individually.

As a Mixer Partner I like to turn off Sparks and change my custom Skills to Embers when I reach my 35 million sparks goal, so that my viewers do not overspend their Sparks on my channel and so they are encouraged to spend Embers instead.

The addition of this button would make things a lot quicker and easier to turn off the Sparks Skills.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Animated skills cost, length of animation and location

Hello!

I have noticed a mixed review about the animated skills and how they work. I actually like the animated skills, especially in the more quiet and less chat-spammed streams. You have added the option for everyone who isn't interested in this feature to turn off the animations which is a very nice feature to add if people don't want them turned on. Thank you for adding this, and improving the platform we all love!

I wanted to add my two cents or thoughts on possible changes to be considered regarding the animated skills' cost compared to the length of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Xbox music

I think it would be a great addition if Xbox streamers could play music from another app such as Spotify and allow their viewers to hear it cuz from what I’ve seen there isn’t a way to do this yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Custom Message for Sparks & Embers

Please can you add an option where people can donate sparks and embers and add a custom message option with it aswell please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. follow

If someone follows you it should take 30 min to get the sparks. there are so many who just follow and unfollow to claim the sparks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. подключение и регистрация

У вас просто никакое управление приложением и тд.... 40 минут регистрации и в итоге ничего......удалите свою платформу. Либо начните нормально работать и обслуживать свою игровую платформу

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A setting for skills cooldown

Adding a cooldown per user for skills could allow very big channels to add some spark skills without having a tchat spammed by theses

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SKILLS FOR NOTIFICATIONS

We on mixer have skills for various things, but I am surprised to see we don't have effects or skills when someone follow subscribe or host the channels. Idea is to have built in effects that appear on the screen when such events happen. Currently we as streamers needs to rely on the tools like Streamlabs etc. for that which is something not in accordance to spirit of mixer which strives to make platform more easy for streamers to stream with its built in XBOX OR game bar features. Hoping to see the feature in near future as it can…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sticker/Sparks

Was wondering if we could get some Friday the 13th the game stickers for sparks as I stream and play this game a lot. And maybe an option for the “pro” streamers to have their own personal spark stickers for viewers to also support us “Pro” Streamers. thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring back old sparks system

Bring back the old sparks system because the new one is really bad as 300million sparks for a 25% increase in embers is WAY too high and we all know you only got rid of the system because all your money went onto bringing Ninja over, not saying that is a bad thing but you have to think of the smaller partners that struggle to even get 30million before the week is up, and plus the amount of embers spent is quite low compared to sparks, I get you have to pay for embers but yet streamers are going to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix fireworks

I used fireworks in a chat and nothing happened!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Increase the Number of Stickers

Partners are limited to upload only 10 stickers. Please increase the limit to at least 30.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Don't show Effect/Rally Skills on chat embeds/popout

Rally/Effect skills show up on chat embeds. Some people may not want this to happen when they do to embed the chat on their site.

Another example is that a streamer may be reading chat through a chat popout (which uses the same URL that you would use to embed the chat) and may be distracting to the streamer. In the case of a Rally, it covers the whole chat (which makes it so the streamer cannot read chat), so they have to stop their game to click Dismiss.

Another possible idea would be to include an parameter for the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get rid of stickers

They are extremely disruptive, making the whole chat practically useless - you can't read nothing, just a shower of stupid stickers flooding the entire screen.
    At least get the ability to users to block them (because some actually use the chat).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base