Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Preschool in Vellore

The best way to keep from becoming overwhelmed by the process of choosing a preschool is to think about how the preschool will fit into your daily life. The important factors to notable are location, school programs, staffs behavior, and timing. Sunbeam Kidscastle, the best preschool in Vellore, provides the best foundation for your children. For more details reach us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back old sparks system

Bring back the old sparks system because the new one is really bad as 300million sparks for a 25% increase in embers is WAY too high and we all know you only got rid of the system because all your money went onto bringing Ninja over, not saying that is a bad thing but you have to think of the smaller partners that struggle to even get 30million before the week is up, and plus the amount of embers spent is quite low compared to sparks, I get you have to pay for embers but yet streamers are going to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fix fireworks

I used fireworks in a chat and nothing happened!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Increase the Number of Stickers

Partners are limited to upload only 10 stickers. Please increase the limit to at least 30.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don't show Rally Skills on chat embeds/popout

Rally skills show up on chat embeds, but we can't interact with it through that. Rallies don't show up on stream embeds, so there's really no point to showing them on chat embeds. Having to click the Dismiss button when to covers the whole chat is annoying.

Another example is that a streamer may be reading chat through a chat popout (which uses the same URL that you would embed the chat), therefore may not even see the rally go on, and it covers up their chat so they can't respond to chat right away, so they have to click…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Get rid of stickers

They are extremely disruptive, making the whole chat practically useless - you can't read nothing, just a shower of stupid stickers flooding the entire screen.
    At least get the ability to users to block them (because some actually use the chat).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cricket Ground For Rent In Chennai

One of the best Cricket Ground For Rent In Chennai. Bring out a professional cricketer in you. Trained by experts from the cricket field. One of the leading online cricket application. You can play cricket anywhere and everywhere. Why you are waiting? Join the tournament win exciting prices.

https://22yards.co.in/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Petition for mixer to add "Press F To Pay Respect" meme as a skil

I wrote a paragraph or two on the change.org but ill put it here:

Mixer has so many "skills" that can be redeemed with Sparks, But they do not have a "F" Skill, They should add it because it could make the stream more entertaining. The picture could be a Grave with the letter "F" carved into it. People say "F" when someone dies because in COD, there was a campaign message saying "Press F to pay respect", therefore we should be able to press F to pay respect to someone who dies in game. For example, when the streamer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sparks not paying out money for streamers

be reading. I have been a proud mixer member for over 2 years and I have seen streamers come and go. I have become very good friends with some steamers and I moderate for said streamers. I understand the reasoning behind you stopping spark money payments but the the streamer I moderated for not only loved his job but made a living off of it. With the spark payouts being revoked he can no longer do his dream job or make his audience (who were mostly kids) happy. As I said i understand the reasons behind the change. It means…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Turning off sparks

Ability to turn off all skills with one click vs individually. Would be great to have this for those of us who are not partnered & stream seeing as there is no real point in non partners even getting them. An even better idea would be to not allow non partners to even be able to receive them if they aren't going to serve any real purpose for non partners. If non partners were able to benefit from them then that'd be a different story but that's not the case.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Medical entrance coaching centres in Vellore

The pressure of facing boarding exams like IIT and NEET can make any students worry. To stop this worry, the students may enroll in the best coaching center. For Vellore location, students can take help of “Learning Point”, which is the best IIT and medical entrance coaching center in Vellore. Make the right choice and score well in the exams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Turn off all sparks

Turn off all Sparks with one click.

When it's close to the end of the spark week (a couple hours) and you just got to your spark goal there might be a huge gap between this goal and the new one. You don't want people to waste their sparks so you turn off all spark skills and tell them to hold it until next spark week.

It would be amazing to have a button to turn off all sparks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want fireworks again!!!!

The fireworks were so beautiful, I wish they would come back. Both the 3000 and the 15000

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Abaixar o custo dos GIFS

Porfavor, abaixem o custo dos gifs para ficar mais acessível

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Lower the Cost of GIFs

I would like to propose that the cost of GIFs go back down to 5k (or lower). GIFs are a way of communicating with the streamer, a way to be interactive with the chat, and honestly one of the primary ways I communicate and spend my sparks. Even as a mod, when chat dies I am able to communicate to the streamer through GIFs. I feel like increasing the price really restricts the use of the most versatile skill available.

236 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

55 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Gostaria que voltasse o Efeito de Fogos de Artifício, tanto o de 15000 como o de 3000

Eram extremamente legais, achei muito ruim terem tirado

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Default Stickers To Off

Currently when new stickers are introduced they are automatically defaulted to being ON in all channels.
    Recently some stickers were deleted and gave a negative impression to users because the new stickers were defaulted to on during a broadcasted stream, where stickers would normally be disabled in that channel prior to broadcasting.
    To avoid future situations like this happening again, I believe it would be beneficial to have new stickers default to OFF and have reminders on social media posts to enable those stickers if they wish to use them on their channel.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "Out of rotation" Sticker bundles

Can you please put up a PRO marketplace where creators can purchase sticker bundles for their channels? Especially the ones that are out of rotation. I for one would love to have the Halo and Gears stickers available in my channel at all times.

- Embers as currency for the marketplace
    - Ability for creators to make & submit sticker bundles for sale. % of embers from sales go into their ember wallet
    - Require PRO membership for sticker submission and/or purchase

IMHO this would be awesome. Mixer gets another source of revenue. This adds something to Mixer no other…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Button for all stickers

A button under the skills to turn all the stickers off at one time, when you reach a milestone goal on the fly. Maybe even a button for embers too.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base