Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. coteldo

vocês poderia fazer vesão para tv

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Resolution

How is it not possible to adjust resolution? Did you literally spend no time on making your video player?
    Literally just go on Youtube, and rip off their video player. No R&D required. No 100k salary for a person who can't even steal a video player.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Past Stream issues

Hi my name is MK180_Gaming & I’m having past recording stream issues, I just finished playing a game with friends on BattleField V & I went to go edit my video & it’s not loading up? it shows the thumbnail all clear & everything but once I click on it, it just keeps loading? but when my friend goes to his channel, everything is fine for him? Is this some bug that’s going around? help please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Запилить рабочую мобильную версию сайта!

Категорически не хочу устанавливать приложение - хочу крутой мобильный сайт!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. muchas vueltas para registrarse

la hacer re larga para crear una cuenta,en 10min que estuve se me fueron las ganas de volver por el simple echo de no poder hacer una cuenta rapido

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mas plata para su plataforma

Hola quiere decir que es una mierda de plataforma, me tira error al iniciar sesión, y aveces se cierra solo la sesión. una cagada.
    microsoft en que se gastan la plata que no tienen para invertir en su pagina de streaming? dejen la falopa.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mixer Loot icon for games with it active for + Mixer Loot filter?

I get this is something Twitch has, so it's not an original idea but having an icon indicating what games have an active Mixer Loot event/promotion going on. Definitely would make it easier to figure out what games to look at if there's loot I want or not.

Maybe even filter to include or exclude games with Mixer Loot, that would be a 1up on Twitch.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ban Log Accessibility

As a streamer Ive had a recent problem with banning, not often but someone being banned with over a year followage, never been timed out for bad behaviour, never been a problem and suddenly being banned from my channel.

I think it'd be a lot better if we could see who has banned users for a channel and the reason behind the ban, this allows me to see which moderator took action and why.

It also allows me to moderate why my mods take action and if its a justifiable cause. Not all decisions are right as no one is…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. language

Why do I have to see streams that arn't in my language? The filter should default to my chosen language, so I don't have to re-update the filter every time I switch games

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. search bar for Save the world Fortnite

i believe a search or tag bar for Save the world Fortnite is needed as no one can search for any streamers. Please make this happen so we can get our content out therer

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Increase standard volume of Mixer audio

The volume of Mixer when listening to content is much lower than audio played in other apps. This occurs on both desktop and mobile apps.

Can you improve the listening experience so that the volume of Mixer audio is standardised against other apps such as Spotify and YouTube. Would save a lot of earache!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. airplay Apple TV

Quero assistir pelo Apple TV pelo airplay, mas nao consigo!
    tem como vocês acrescentar em uma futura atualizaçao?
    ou criar um aplicativo para o Apple TV ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. edge

Edge browser does not allow me to define a quality? Always when I tried to watch on Edge browser, its defined as "auto" and the video hangs. On google chrome everything works ok, but I would like to still using Edge.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. "Subscribed to" channels appear first

I think it would be a good thing to have the streamers we are subscribed to, appear up from of the who's live page. Could there be some sort of visual that let's you know when a subscription is about to expire without renewing. But yeah having our personally subscribed to streamers appear first would be helpful.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. This is the worst streaming platform ever.

There is not a single good thing about it. Everything sucks.

How is that even possible.

You have a multitude of places to take notes from and you somehow created this monstrosity that is a clusterfuck of garbage and somehow worse than every other streaming platform on the planet in every way imaginable.

Heads need to roll.
    The current team who designed this heap of **** has purposefully delivered the worst product possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add games to Mixer

My name is BigBeard, I’ve been sort of around since it was Beam and I've noticed a lot of games I play either close to or on release etc usually isn't on your game options. Is it possible to give us a way to input games if we're in good standing or something? I guess player.me works, but shouldn’t there be an option for doing it in house to where it can be sent to mods or whomever to approve it or something so I don’t have to leave the Mixer site? I’m always full of ideas to make things…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Test Streaming for everyone

Having test streaming be accessible for everyone makes sense! Not only would it give regular streamers who may not be a Mixer partner or whatnot a chance to test their stream, getting their setup right, but it could also be used as many other things. For example, it could be used as a recording software: privately streaming and then downloading the VOD, which can then be edited and stuff like that. It could also be used to only allow certain people within the stream, such as regular donators to the stream only having access. Overall, this feature shouldn't be something…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Picture in Picture Support

So 2 parts to this. Currently on my note 9 I can do multiscreen with Mixer but when I click to the other screen while watching a streamer it pauses. Would be nice if that wasn't the case, then people could watch their favorite streamers while doing something else and moderators could mod and search on their phone. Also picture in picture would be nice. I watch Netflix and downsize it to a small window while playing game on my phone. This allows me to watch and hear my show while playing a game. Would be nice for those that…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mixer in ps4

I think that mixer should get to ps4, I've seen that a lot of people ask

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Up and coming

Hi I'm a mixer steamer by the name of Skape. For a long while now I've seen allot of new streamers (as in created the account the day of) being featured on the up and coming section of the dashboard. Obviously over the moon with this they think right this is for me! I have X amount of viewers on my first stream (which we all know it doesn't work like that) so the next day rolls around and they stream again... Dead air so they give up thinking they are doing something wrong, I have seen talented people do…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base