Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer app on pc

A mixer app for pc where you can access mixer more easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access/ Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make rules shorter

Make rules easy to understand and easy to read! Everyone opens rules and see a bible long text - you know what happens then? I don't think anyone goes through them all! Rules must be easy, simple and stright forward!Any addition explanation of the rules could be linked to expansion of the rule to read more if there need to understand more about that rule. Recently i have read rules as i been forced to do so - to be honest, i can not remember all of them as there is so much useless information that you get confused and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access/ Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Site layout and navigation

I honestly think half the problem with mixer is the sites navigation and layout its just not Intuitive.

For a basic example when you land on twitchs site you have a search box straight away which you can use to find games, content, users etc its not limited but on mixer you have to remember which sub categories has which search box then click that sub load another page then your limited to searching for the specific game/category or user for example a friend did a live stream of him making a Gundam Model searching for the words gundam model…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Gift codes

Sometimes people can not redeem Mixer sub codes because they are on their phone or just new and not sure how to do it. I think if there are codes that partners have and they want to surprise someone with a code then there should be a way to gift it to a non subbed person instead of making them have to do it themselves. I ran into an issue where I was helping someone out to redeem a code and I couldnt gift it to them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How about an easy way to put layouts in the customization tab

Put a layout section in customize seticon in mixer dashboard and put some generic ones. Mostly to help out the people who use Xbox and not obs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Re activate the mobile browser login

Recently they deactivated the mobile log in to the website, please bring this back as it was really useful as I can only have 1 stream open with the app and on the browser I could have multiple tabs open, helps when modding and supporting other streamers by giving them a viewer as well, also I could use low latency and on the apps ( both. ) I cannot use FTL as my phone does not support it but does on the website

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. mobile view on desktop but with full features

I almost always use the /mobile view to watch channels on desktop as it is cleaning than the Desktop view. The issue is /mobile disables skills.

Can we have a mobile view that has the full features of Desktop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adição do suporte VR no mixer

Olá pessoal gostaria muito que o mixer tivesse o apção VR, isso para que a diversão dos streaming fosse um pouco mais além

O VR não foi muito aproveitado em muitas plataformas talvez por isso tenha perdido força. Mas não deixa de ser uma boa opção para o mixer ficar mais divertido e melhorar sua experiencia. Deixo meus humildes agradecimentos pela atenção de todos. *** Maciel Nasc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Audio Only selection transferring on Host: Accessibility for Viewers with limited data plans

I've had thoughts on enhancing the Mixer-experience and accessibility for those viewing with limited data plans:

IDEA:
    To allow viewers to opt-into: channels hosted post-watched-stream to be set to audio-only (if the quality is greater than what they were already watching) upon landing on the hostee's stream.

Initially, I thought of a feature to "opt-out" of landing on the hostee's stream, but that would significantly degrade the community impact of the host-system.

REASON:
    If you've tabbed-out or walked-away from a stream to complete another task (whether or not you were participating in audio-only or with video), unexpecting landing on a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Full Horizontal Mode!

Please add a Constant Full Horizontal Mode!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please re add broadcasting to game bar

It is much more convenient to be able to control all gaming settings from one place

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ease of Access/ Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Auto captions feature

September 03, 2019

I love watching streams. And I'm sure many other hearing-impaired people do too, I noticed that on January 06, 2017 somebody suggested adding closed captioning to Mixer. This suggestion currently has 125 upvotes. On August 07, 2018 a Mixer employee responded saying that research was in the works and they were going to share details as soon as they could.
    That was over a year ago- And it took a year and a half to even write that response.

Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act requires electronic communications and information technologies, such as websites, email, or web…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Text-To-Speech

I have recently ran into a small issue that prevents a friend of mine of who is visually impaired be able to interact with my stream and chat. They use a Text-To-Speech 3rd party programs for other chats but there are not that fit their needs for Mixer.
    I would like it to put a suggestion to Mixer along with Microsoft implement a built in Text-To-Speech accessibility option for Mixer's chat so that my friend, and all those with visual impairments could still interact with chat easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reduce number of tabs that open

Currently just from watching a stream and then deciding to edit my own settings, I've ended up opening 5 different tabs. While necessary in some cases, I believe it would be much less demanding of resources if you were to redirect the initial tab unless the user right clicks and selects "Open in new tab" instead of automatically doing so and creating a cluster of tabs in the browser.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. zooming in page makes stream player smaller

im visually impaired so I need to zoom in to read chat, but doing that makes the player way smaller

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Accessible chat size and color

I'm visually impaired and ever since yesterday I'm unable to look at the chat for a prolonged time on PC. The font is smaller and it's bright white, which hurts my eyes and I develop a headache within half an hour. It's impossible to follow chat like this if it's more active and the messages keep popping by quickly.

I'd like the accessible option to change the text color and size of the chat without having to use external browser plugins and scripts or zooming in the window (the color still would be an issue regardless).

We already have accessible…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ease of Access/ Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Increase standard volume of Mixer audio

The volume of Mixer when listening to content is much lower than audio played in other apps. This occurs on both desktop and mobile apps.

Can you improve the listening experience so that the volume of Mixer audio is standardised against other apps such as Spotify and YouTube. Would save a lot of earache!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Feedback Link to Contact Section

Hello!

I have a request!

I didn't know this section of Mixer existed until I submitted a 'General Enquiry' through the 'Contact Us' section of the Mixer site.

I would like to request that a link to the Feedback section of Mixer, be added to the 'Contact Us' section on the site, to avoid confusion.

Yes, it wouldn't really benefit me now that I know about this section, but I think it would benefit others in the future, including the Mixer Support Staff. Then, they are spending less time filtering questions into the right section of the site.

Thanks for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base