Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug no app Xbox

Frequentemente as informações no overlay aparecem incorretas, Às vezes a contagem de tempo aparece como continuação da live anterior, ou ainda, chegou a informar que a minha live estava a mais de mil minutos no ar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Follow Streamer whilst watching a Previously Recorded stream

Not sure if this has already been requested but I couldn't see anyone else mentioning this specifically.

I'm currently watching a Previously Recorded stream related to #StreamerLife that's going on currently, on my Xbox.

I'm unable to follow the lady I'm watching, from the Xbox itself? This is ridiculous honestly. It should be one of the first feature ideas thought of.

If I do want to follow the streamer GamesAndTunes, I have to either go back and search for the account, stopping the stream, or use my mobile app to do so. Just seems so backwards.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please fix the xbox app/dashboard

I want to start by saying I love mixer's desire to have a positive, safe, welcoming, unique community. I really appreciate that. I want to watch more mixer streams on my console (I don't have a PC), but the stream quality (video quality) is awful on Xbox. It also lags, and you can't search for individual games. It feels clunky and unusable. When I load the same stream on the phone app, it doesn't have the same quality issues or lag. I have an Xbox one S, and everything else runs great (including twitch). I'm usually on my Xbox, and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Xbox app

Keep the Xbox app it has FTL which is what you as mixer advertise the most and you can also host channels and I can see how many sparks I have which I can’t with the lame home page mixer keep the app or you will lose a Bunch of mixer users/supporters

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. View co streams on xbox app

Pretty straight forward, would like to be able to watch costreams from xbox app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. XBox Overlay Transparenz

Hallo liebes Support-Team. Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn auf der XBox eine Möglichkeit zur Anpassung des Overlays kommt da es bei manchen Spielen stört.
    1. Transparenz des Overlay
    2. Einzelne Elemente oder das komplette Overlay auszublenden

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. crosplay tchat

that when we stream on xbox,we can hear the voice tchat with other consoles

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. FTL on Xbox and the new but worse version of app

I am taken aback at your recent move to take the mixer app away which in turn took FTL function away from xbox viewers. I also noticed that mobile doesn't have the feature either which is baffling. I understand that you want people with slower internet speeds to be able to have a pleasant experience as well but there has to be a function that serves both crowds, not just one. The latency issues are currently ridiculous and FTL was the main reason I switched from Twiych to Mixer. I am not a streamer with a large audience (though one…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mixer on XboxOneX

I was told to place my issue here by Ragnar.
    I've been having issues on my xboxonex now for quite a while, when I use to have none.

Obviously the first being no FTL, havent had that since the launch of the mixer dashboard thing and the discontinuation of the old app.
    But the last month or so, I've been having issues of lagging, freezing, and everything else, despite trying to use a lower setting, I mean even at 320p, I still get freezing on a onex, with wired connection, which should def not be happening.
    Yes I've tried restarting…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your new Mixer experience on console doesn't allow me to view my own channel

The new experience is only for those that watch the biggest streamers. I only watch my channel and a few select games.

Now that you have the auto-hosting feature, it'd make sense to be able to access our own channel. I'd personally love it. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mixer App Xbox One

I really feel like the Xbox Mixer dashboard is far worse then the new beta version we had earlier. It just provides a better viewing experience for me and it makes it look so colorful and clean. Actually being in the app was better then watching from the Xbox dashboard. I think most would agree. Or at least make it to where the two versions can coexist. As a mixer streamer I think that the new version that got put away can attract more people from console.

https://twitter.com/tc_concenity/status/1209862296589213697?s=21

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fix Xbox FTL

Please add FTL back to the Xbox. This is the most annoying thing about being forced to use the Dasboard experience. I am often in a party watching my friends stream, and it's extremely annoying that I can only see what's happening 20 seconds later. Which is even more annoying because there isn't an option to mute the stream, so I'm also stuck hearing an echo. I don't have a computer, so I'm basically forced to use the xbox when I wish to watch mixer.

Look, I don't like the Dasboard experience at all. It's got too many problems. If…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Low Latency Option On New Xbox App

There should be an option for low latency on the new mixer that's coming out on Xbox One. On the old mixer this option is available and my friends and I use it regularly. If you aren't familiar, this option allows you to view streams as they happen live without that 15 second delay. This is essential to games we stream and play together while in a party such as Madden and Life is Strange. If this option will not be supported then we should at least have the option to stay on the old mixer rather than being forced…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bring the Mixer App Back to Xbox

Bring the Mixer app back to Xbox please. It ran things so smoothly with the chat, skills, effects and all of that. The only thing that would need to be changed is the RB and LB buttons changing streams because it would cause me to accidentally leave my friends stream. Other than that I miss it a lot. Xbox interfering in watching streams on mixer has made me hate it. The streams get blurry and switch back to clear then blurry again on games like the new Doom game and it renders the stream nearly unwatchable. The chat option drive…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Search

Hi Mixer Fam! The fact that you can’t search for users anymore on the Xbox integration is a huge detriment to the community. To use the Go To A Channel feature you have to have the channel name exact which means it’s impossible to find people you only remember part of the name of etc. The search feature before was far superior. If there is a search feature now can you let me know where to find it as I so far I haven’t been able to find one and I’ve needed it a dozen times already. It’s annoying to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Re-Add Remove Latency

Recently you’ve removed the old Mixer app on Xbox in place of the new Mixer tab version. Which in itself was fine, but this new version has removed the option to Remove Latency as a viewer at the cost of some quality. The PC and mobile versions both still have this, but it seems to have been left out of the new version. This completely ruins using mixer in my friend group to experience games with friends and as a possible viewer. Could we get an option to remove the latency while watching on Xbox please? Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Xbox stream overlay

Overlay time and viewers gets stuck with new stream starting it already shows 54 minutes(example) of uptime

Please fix trashy xbox interface

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Improving classic chat layout

With the recent February update on Xbox, classic chat layout was introduced. It’s nice to have it but the layout takes up too much of the screen. Seems like the grey areas could be reduced, along with the size of the chat section as well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Xbox One Enhancements

I would like to see more accessibility for Mixer on Xbox One, as well as, more editing tools that allow you to have more control over the content you Stream and Upload (Especially, but not limited to, Game Clips and Recordings from Xbox One)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add ability to search for Individual Games

The Mixer experience on the new Xbox One Dashboard doesn't enable search for individual game titles, thus makes it impossible to look for specific game streams or discover streams that are live but with 0 viewers. Currently the only option is to "go to a channel" by typing the exact name of the channel.

As in the older Xbox Mixer app (and as on the website itself), we should have the ability to search for individual game titles and not see only the highlighted channels on the main page. There should be a "Search for games" or a similar button…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base